FWM Laboroatories / Unauthorized shipment

1 Pittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:

I tried a so called "free offer" and now I am receiving shipments of products I did not order, nor did they work. The phone numbers gives a website of www.myordersupport.com, which does not work. No packing slips come with the shipment and I feel at a loss to get in touch with them. How do you stop people like this, once they have your credtit card number?

Comments

• Vm
      17th of Apr, 2009

I'm in the same boat. Try calling (866) 949-0138. There is a phone tree to go through to cancel your automatic shipments. You do have to give them your credit card number so they can look up your order but the recorded voice accepts your cancellation and says you will get no further products. I just did it so I'm not positive that it will actually work but it's worth trying. I got that number from their "sister company" at 888-273-0308. The 888 number is the one given at the bottom of the site where you put in your original order. It says you can cancel your subscription by calling them but when you do, they say you have the wrong company and give the number for the "sister company".

• Bo
      20th of Apr, 2009

I got a charge on my credit card within two weeks of receiving "free" trial for almost $90.00. I never authorized this and I am surprised that the people who "recommended" it, do so. When I went to cancel it, it took quite a while on the phone 866-949-0138, with somebody in the near east. Please do all you can to stop these guys.

FWM Laboratories
    Hollywood, FL

I am freaked that they have my credit card number.

Bonnie Butler

• Ju
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I canceled my subscription after receiving products after the "FREE" not free trial. I sent the last oder back to the company and was only refunded a portion of my purchase price. The customer service rep. assured me she would take care of the other portion and I have yet to see it. This has been going on for over a month, and as a single mother living on disability the $47 dollars they pocketed out of my account is a hardship...I am truly amazed at the poor customer service and the uncaring attitude of this company.
    Julie S.

• Co
      22nd of Apr, 2009

ok folks i just cancelled my FREE product (that cost me 90 bucks). at least i hope so because i got no cancellaton #. i also was charged in 2 weeks time. I did not get a live person but a recording. they wanted the credit card # and feeling like i had no choice, i gave it. it seems they dont have individual account # on you. NOT HAPPY. CONNIE HEBERT MISS. GULFCOAST

• Sh
      22nd of Apr, 2009

i just got the same run-around. If anyone has found a way to cancel this thing, please let us know. if nothing works, i guess i'll have to cancel my credit card. Any other ideas? sharon c.

• Ju
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I just got a name...Valerie, a supervisor employee number 1028151...I will give this 5 more days, as she says it takes that long to post a refund...I am not happy at all. I really thought it was just my stupid mistake, but now that I see others having the same issues, it is clearly a scam of sorts. The phone number I called is 866-949-0138.
    Canceling the card my be another option, but a hassel. How can these people be stopped. This is my third round of this with two other companies as well...They told me I didn't read the fine print. What fine print, I said no to subscriptions and auto delivery and still got the product at a tune of $87 dollars each time. This really sucks...

• Ri
      22nd of Apr, 2009

the same thing happen 2 me and i am geting the police/courts involed if they do not put my money back on my credit card today!!

23rd of Apr, 2009

I had the same problem.the best thing to do is to cancel your card # so that they cant take out any more money . I lost 180.00 dollars. they charged me for two bottles. I called to cancel but what good is it I will never get my money back and I also don't even have the product. joann v.

• Mi
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I agree that this company is not on the up & up. I did speak with a live person & cancelled my subscription & wanted to return the unused product. She assured me that my credit card would not be billed except for the shipping. I asked for a return authorization number but she said I didn't need to return the product & since I cancelled, my account is no longer active & I will not be billed. After reading these complaints, I'm very worried that she gave misleading information. I did get a cancellation confirmation number. So I'll have to wait until I recieve my next credit card statement!

24th of Apr, 2009

I too ordered a product that was classified as free with a $3.95 s&h charge. Since I did not get an invoice or packing slip, I called the toll free number and waited to talk to a representative. My first question was, "Am I going to receive this product on a monthly basis automatically?" The answer, of course, was yes. I told her I wanted to cancel and she took care of it for me and gave me a cancellation confirmation number. Needless to say, if I get billed for any product now, I will dispute it with my credit card company. Apparently it is written somewhere in their terms and conditions that you will be joining and billed monthly for the product. Unfortunately, I am not one to read all the terms and conditions. That is where they get ya!

• Tr
      24th of Apr, 2009

Check out the video on this website on the right hand corner. FWM Laboratories is involved. I think it's sad when a Consumer puts his or her trust in a bogus Company and says " Oh, I'll wait and see on my next credit card statement if they charged me or not."
    By that time, they have taken more money out of your account~
    You trust Scammers, you will continue to get Scammed!

• Dp
      24th of Apr, 2009

I just canceled my order as well!!! I was billed 12 days from the date of placing the order!! They tried to tell me I couldnt because I waited until the 16th day and not the 15th day from when the order was placed. They said it would take 2-3 days for the refund to show up on my credit card. They also give me a confirmation # for my refund. The number I used was 866-604-9260. Listen to the options and you may have to wait 10-15 min on the line before a live person comes on. Hope this is helpful! You just have to get real matter of fact with them!

• Ge
      27th of Apr, 2009

I was also scammed by this company I am going to contact Hank Investigates and cancel my credit card .Please join me in contacting Hank investigates to put a stop to this company and try to get back our money.

• Ca
      1st of May, 2009

I just received two bottles in the mail that I did not order! On March 26th, I ordered two bottles only. One for me & one for a friend. I specifically told them these two bottles only, I didn't want the free trial & then be billed every 30 days. I even paid full price for these two individual bottles. Well, I got through on the 866-949-0138 number this afternoon & told them they better put my money back in the bank & I will call them Wednesday to make sure I haven't fallen through the cracks. I was very persistent, and I meant what I said. (I think I scared her) I will filed fraudelent charges on my account & retrieve my money if I have to. I think they'll reimburse me. You just have to be firm!!! What a scam.

• Rd
      5th of May, 2009

I had this same problem a few months back. I found a number on their website under the terms and conditions page (you have to really look to find it). When I called, I always got the same gal and she told me there was nothing that could be done, I had agreed to their terms and conditions. So I asked for their legal department. She tried backpeddaling, so I just kept demanding either her supervisor or the legal department. She said they didn't have a legal department and that she was the supervisor. I informed her that their company must have legal representaion and i would like the direct phone number to talk to the head of their claims department. She finally asked what I wanted done and I said a total refund within 48 hours, or I was filing a lawsuit with my firm. Needless to say, I got the refund. Now, I bluffed my way through that entire conversation. I am no lawyer, I know nothing about claims and legal departments. But she didn't know that. So maybe you can give that a shot next time you get scammed. I have learned that if if sounds too good to be true, or says it is free, it never is.

15th of May, 2009

I need help!! I am in complete agreement with all those who have received unauthorized shipments of your products. Now I want all my money refunded. I returned all the products that you shipped to my account and demand a refund for all the following:

On 4.01/09 IDS Max colon 866-870-7042 CA $89.95
    on 4/02/09 CLEANSE- XBERRY 866-955-8525 87.13
    3/18 NATURALACAIDETOX 1.95
    3/18 NATURALACAIDETOX 2.00
    4/18/09 TOPBERRYCOLONHEALTH 1.95
    4/18/09 TOPBERRYCOLONHEALTH 2.00
    4/18/09 TOPBERRYCOLONHEALTH 83.18

TOTAL $268.16

PLEASE CREDIT MY VISA ACCOUNT TODAY AND AFFIRM THAT IT IS INDEED CREDITED: YOU HAVE MY ACCOUNT NUMBER

LAURA A HOLLAND
    1203 THOMPSON ROAD
    QUITMAN, GA 31643-6847
    horseshoepond28@gmail.com

I have tried calling to no avail. They tell me it has been cancelled, but have continued to add charges. I have returned everything you sent after the trial which you offered. Thank you for immediate service. LA Holland

15th of May, 2009

I have said all I have to say!

15th of May, 2009

I am extremely chagrinned with the method you use after your offer of a trial of your product.

Please comply with my refund. Thank you

15th of May, 2009

I don't know what kind of comment you expect. I made the complaint. Of course I agree with all I said. Now it's in your court to comply with my request for refund. I am now about to submit to my VISA a request not to pay the charge on the new statement and, if necessary to bring fraud charges against your company for sending and charging unwanted and unauthorized products.

Thank you for prompt compliance. Laura A. Holland

• Tr
      15th of May, 2009

I don't think that any of us are getting any money back, I for one, am changing my card number while I wait for the credit card company to report the unauthorized charges to their fraud division. I am lucky because my credit card company will reimburse me for some of the money (or not count it against my credit, I guess) becaue I've got a good deal with a good company. But all that means for the creeps who steal the money from my credit card account is that they have now stolen it from a MAJOR national bank who is now going after them, and I've been informed that these people are 'at large, well known, and a current major problem to all of the major credit card lenders'.
    SO you CREEPS have a DELIGHTFUL time dealing with a bank whose name you know VERY WELL no matter where you are from. They are COMING AFTER YOU with their guns blazing, you have ripped THEM off a few times too often!!
    They even told me that if you send me anymore merchandise I should report it to them and then go ahead and keep the stuff that you send me.
    You are nothing but ARROGANT FOOLS and you are NOT getting away with this!
    TRILBY