FWM Laboratories/Resveratrol Ultra / have not received order

1 Foley, AL, United States Review updated:

On [protected] I ordered, on line, a 4 month supply of Resveratrol Ultra in the amount of $169.95 plus S&H, my debit card was charged &171.65, this offer included a bottle of Biolabs wrinkle remover, this was advertised as a ONE TIME PURCHASE.At the same time I took them up on a FREE SAMLE offer [60 caps, 1 month supply] for $ 1.00, so far so good !
On [protected] I recieved in the mail 1 bottle [ 60 caps]
Resveratrol and the Biolabs cream, I never received the 4 month supply, [ 4 bottles] that I was charched for, though a order confirmation sheet print out of the 4 month supply, and cost was included in the package. I made 4 phone calls to the Customer department [ Health Product Customer Support [protected] ]I have not received even 1 satisfactory answer from 6 different Reps. with heavy accents, the last 2 times that I called I was disconnected and transfered back to the" main menu "repeatedly.Now what else can I do to get my Order, or my money refunded.
"at my Witt's end'...thanks
hmw

Hm

Comments

• El
      4th of Jun, 2009
    FWM Laboratories/Resveratrol Ultra - Scam
    Florida

I ordered the "free trial sample" paid the shipping and handling charges. Product arrived with no instructions. My credit card bill arrived several weeks later and I was charged $3.95 for shipping and $87.13 for product. I then read similar complaints online and when I called to cancel I made sure to say that I was done and would not be receiving any more product. And "Mindy" said "that's correct". Much to my distress I received another bottle yesterday. When I called I was told that I could not return it and could not receive a refund because the second bottle was sent out BEFORE I called to cancel and there was nothing to be done. When I explained that I was never told this and insisted on a refund she said she would try to send a message to the return department - that no I could not speak to anyone - and that I needed to call back in five days to see if they would allow a refund. This company is a total disreputable - the product does not work - and their business practices are disreputable. They really need to be stopped immediately.