FWM Laboratories/Resveratrol / 866 number HANGS UP!

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8669558531

I ordered the trial version of the Resveratrol and I liked them. Then, one month later, I get charged not only for another shipment, but 3 "Currency Conversion Fees"! This company is supposed to be in FL, so why the conversion fees??? They said they shipped them on 3/1, so I'll give it another week before I contact my Credit Union and have them reverse all of the charges.

So I called the 866 number to find out why I was charged those conversion fees...I called over and over, and no matter which option I chose, after saying that I would now be connected to an agent, the voice says "Goodbye" and disconnects! WHAT A RACKET! The last time I called, I selected to cancel my 'membership'; hopefully, that actually went thru!

DON'T BUY FROM THESE DISHONEST PEOPLE! There apparently aren't any live people manning the phones, all they do is take our money.

Comments

• To
      17th of May, 2009

These guys are crooks, so don't count on your cancellation going through. Instead, cancel your credit card and get another one with a new number.