FWM Laboratories/Life Cleanse / Fraud

I ordered free trial of Life Cleanse from FWM Laboratories and they charged $3.95 s/h. I have not received any thing. I called the number [protected] (it takes a while to get into it) 4 times and every time person says he will check with shipping department and send me e-mail. It is 15 days and trial time is over I did not receive the product or email. They told me they will extend my trial period and I did not receive conformation mail. I told them to cancel my membership and refund $3.95 and their response is it is non-refundable. What a Fraud no product and no money. I canceled my credit card I used just incase they try to charge $87.13. I hope this helps.

Mad in Texas

Comments

• Lo
      12th of Feb, 2009
    FWM Laboratories/Life Cleanse - Unauthorized Credit Card Charges
    FWM Laboratories
    Hollywood
    Florida

I ordered the "free sample" of Life Cleanse and paid for the shipping and handling as was requested. The product came - which seems to be somewhat better than some of the other complaints about this company. When I was going over my bank statement I noticed a charge for 87.13 that I didn't recognize and called the number. They informed me that I didn't cancel in the required 14 days and automatically became a club member. Contacted my bank and they are supposed to monitor and not allow the charge to go thru. I really wish I had seen this sight earlier!!