FWM LABORATORIES INC/RESVERATROL / Ripoff, won't refund, keep charging credit card

1 North Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

FWM Laboratories
2040 NE 163rd, Suite 305
North Miami Beach, FL 33162
[protected]
[protected]

Scammed like others out of $175.25 so far. Billed again after canceling first. Did not receive $ back as told I would. Rude "customer service". Foreigners do not speak English-sound like they are from India. Why hasn't the FTC or Florida Attorney General dealt with this company's fraudulent practices?

Ti

Comments

Cr
  5th of Oct, 2009

I just discovered my account has been charged $532 over the past five months for Reservatrol Ultra that I did not want or receive. I called in May to cancel any further orders but somehow they don't have the info. and I didn't save any # the gave me. My mistake I guess, you trust these companines do the right thing. I can't get anywhere with the phone #'s they provide, each one say the same thing and won't provide me with someone that can REALLY help me. I agree they are from India and do a good job of acting dumb. This company is a rip off, do not order. I am contacting an attorney, maybe a class action suit is necessary.