FWM Laboratories / acai berry detox

1 Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:

Same as the rest of the crowd, charged for product that i have not received and I can't get my money back.

There got to be something that we as a group can do. We are talking mega bucks

Aa

Comments

• De
      21st of Jan, 2009

Ordered the free trial of Acai Berry Detox and tried to cancel further shipments and the phone number doesn't go through. I don't want to be charged for future shipments. What can I do?

Denise C

• Yo
      21st of Jan, 2009

they did the same thing to me the acai did not even work. i did not even got my rfund

• Yo
      21st of Jan, 2009

i was chrge $3.97 for trail then they charge 87.90 three times.i call several times and the mail box was full. i had to cancel my credit cards and i was charge $35 for each overdraft charge that was bedfore i cancel my credit card.

• Bi
      21st of Jan, 2009

The complaint is identical to mine - I received the free trial - paid the $3.97 then my account was debited 87.90 - called the company. David said he would cancel my account, send the info to the complaint department and I should receive an email regarding this. I asked when I would receive a refund and he said that was up to the complaint department. Thus far, has received nothing.

• Ba
      5th of Feb, 2009

I just called FWM Labratories (866-949-0138) for the return of the product Life Cleanse. I purchased the Acai Berry and this Life Cleanse together. I can't take the Acai Berry because it gave me a headache so I called and got RMA numbers to return them both. I am returning them today and I will see what happens with my credit card. I have cancelled within the 14 days.

• Ra
      6th of Feb, 2009

CANCEL YOUR CARD!

• Ro
      21st of Feb, 2009

I too had unauthorized charges on my card. The only way they weren't gonna get me again was for me to cancel my card and have the credit card co issue me a new one. Also, dispute the charge s with your credit card co as well.

• Do
      21st of Feb, 2009

I just received an alert from my credit card company about the charges. I too have seen no results from the acai berry detox. I just received last week and was already charged a ridiculous 87.13 for the one month supply. I will be cancelling my cards and filing a dispute.

• Te
      11th of Mar, 2009

I called this number everyday and harassed them and emailed the refund/cancellations dept and they finally refunded me from 2/17
    ACAI XL 866-635-2312

• Bi
      12th of Mar, 2009

I would like to register a complaint concerning FWM Laboratories and the ACAI Berry Detox. After numerous tries to send the bottle back unopened, seal still on, they refused to give the address and how to contact the return department. I could have possibly overlooked the 14 day trial portion of the description when I ordered this, but not to even allow you to return an unopened bottle is really unbelievable.

I believe this is a very bad company and their practices should be banned.

• Ha
      13th of Mar, 2009

Not canceling the order within the 14 day trial period is a common mistake among consumers. But there is still chance of getting your money back. Call 866-949-0138 and speak to the representative who is ready to assist you regarding your financial issue with FWM.

• Kd
      15th of Apr, 2009

I ORDERED THE FREE TRIAL OF ACAI BERRY DETOX. MY CHECKING ACCT. WAS BILLED $87.00 BEFORE I EVEN RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT. I ASK THEM NOT TO SEND PRODUCT DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM ALLERGIC TO RED DYE AND THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS RED DYE. I STOP BREATHING WHEN I INGEST ANYTHING CONTAINING RED DYE. THE FACT THAT EVERYTIME YOU TRY TO SPEAK TO ONE OF THEIR REPRESENTATIVES WHO BARELY SPEAK ENGLISH, YOU CANNOT GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER. WHEN I FINALLY GOT THE CORRECT INGREDIENCE FOR THIS PRODUCT, I ASK THEM NOT TO SEND THE DIET PILLS, BUT YET THEY BILLED ME FOR THEM ANYWAY. NOW I AM TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK.

16th of Apr, 2009

Lucky that you discovered early on that this product is bad for your health. I've got another no. (866-949-0138). You've got to cancel your order before it places more charges on your account. And a word of advice, read the labels of medicinal products before purchasing them.

• Ke
      21st of Apr, 2009

Acai berry detox..SCAM . NEVER evenreceived trial offer for $4.95..Charged that plus $87.13. Non-working phone number..Called another number listed on my charge card four times since early March and told to "be optimistic-think positively" about $ return and to wait for an e-mail...which, of course, never was received. I did not even receive the trial to try... My card company said that the people I DID speak with weree from a "Great Britain" number...Now I canno reach anyone and some numbers have been discontinued...HELP!

• Sc
      21st of Apr, 2009

Hope this no. (866-949-0138) help you. This is the customer helpline of FWM labs. Operators won't just make empty promises but they'll really resolve your financial issues. But did you cancel within the 14 day trial period? If not, then you paid the full amount of the product. What you can do now is prevent fututre orders from coming.

• Te
      18th of May, 2009

How long does the Shipping take for Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse???????

2nd of Jun, 2009

I want to return their product, but you have to have a RMA(?) number that they give you when you telephone...all phones have been disconnected. Call my credit card co.?

5th of Jun, 2009

You have to cancel your account. Unfortunately, you gave them permission to rip you off. Read the terms and conditions of the contract. It's all there. Sucks!

5th of Jun, 2009

Why are people ordering this junk anyway!?!?!?!

• Le
      24th of Jun, 2009

They claim that their website states that after the 15 day free trial, if not canceled, the free trial becomes $40. I tried to explain that their website does not say this, it explains it as a free trial then you go onto autoship if not canceled. But of course they can't help me and now I can't find the website.