FWM Laboratoriesacai berry

1 Review updated:

I am now reading the the same story that happened for me that occurred for others before me. This is hardly a free sample nor to you even get the time to receive the product and try it before you can react to cancel.

Even if you do try and cancel, no one answer phone, mail box is full, if you are able to leave a message, they never return your call.

Advertisement on websites are misleading and you will be taken.

I had to cancel my card and watch transactions daily as this company will take as much of your money as they can.

Comments

• Sl
      Dec 08, 2008

My situation is identical to the other complaint listed with this company. My card was charged $88 and no number to contact to complain!!! DON'T ORDER!!! Alerting my bank ASAP!!!

• Ad
      Dec 09, 2008

I was charged the $3.95 and 14 days later was charged $87.13. The bank can't help as of yet because they don't have viable information to send a letter to or a valid phone number.I was told to send my bottle back w/ a note cancelling my order and after 30 days if they don't respond then the bank may be able to file a complaint w/ the attorney generals office. I got mine from a link on Oprah's website and when I went back to give the link to the bank it was no longer on her website. We were basically robbed.

• St
      Dec 09, 2008

I had ordered the same company was charged the $3.95 s/h. Wasn't what I thought I ordered. I called [protected], it takes a while to get into it. Sometimes it said that the number was disconected, called a couple more times and got ahold of some one from FWM Labratories. The canlced my number and told me to keep the free trial. (I also cancled my debit card I used just incase) hope this helps

• Co
      Dec 09, 2008

I had ordered from the same company was charged $3.95. I tried to cancel the ordered by calling [protected] literaly all day and was unable to reach anyone. Thanks to the comments of Strouts, I was able to get a differedt telephone number and someone answered after tree attempts. I finally reach a person who stated that his names was Ryan at FWM Laboratories Systems. I was told that he canceled my auto shipment. Now I will go through the trouble of canceling my debit card.

• De
      Dec 10, 2008

Thank you for the information. I had the same thing happen.
    I was charged the $3.95 and 14 days later was charged $87.13. WHen I got through the woman said my account was cancelled but I don't trust them. I didn't think of cancelling my debit card. I will do that tomorrow, first thing.

• Be
      Dec 11, 2008

I went online to see how much the Acai Berry was after the trial. In order to do this, you had to enter your payment information. I didn't see anything wrong with that since I wasn't going to follow through with the order. I saw it was $87 and got out of there quick. I DID NOT order anything. A few days later I got the bottle of the stuff in the mail. A few days after that, the $87.13 was gone from my bank account.

I, too, called and called the number on the paper that came with the berry bottle. Same thing, either leave a message or the box was full. Well, I went online trying to find a way to contact a real person regarding this. Today I called this number [protected] and got someone. He promised that the "order" has been cancelled and that my money will be refunded back to my bank account. We'll see if I get anywhere.

But here is the link to where I found the number. Please call and demand your money back - hopefully it works. Good luck and Happy Holidays to all!! www.acaiberrydetox.com/acaiberrydetox/terms.aspx

• Hi
      Dec 15, 2008

I received the product on 12/05/08, I have been calling since that day. A recording picks up, however, the mailbox has been full. So far my card has only been charged the shipping, it has not been charged for the full amount of the product as of yet, but I am absolutely not willing to let that happen. I am cancelling my card, which is a huge inconvenience. But it w/ be more of an inconveneince to try to get it back.

• Ta
      Dec 21, 2008

I received my free sample of Acai Berry a few days ago and yesterday found the 87.13 charge on my bank statement. I tried calling but the piece of paper inside the package was ripped in half...so I didnt have the full number. I did find this on [protected] and got ahold of someone today. He told me he was putting the cancellation request in and i would receive an email ( havent yet). at that point I can email the "billing department" for a refund that will take 7-10 days. he gave me a "cancellation confirmation number" but im super uneasy about this. I told him I want to return the bottle I have. He said the one I have is the free sample ... and couldnt tell if the one i paid 87.13 for has shipped..???

Im ready to cancel my credit card...but i dont know how thats going to affect a refund... IF they even agree to process a refund. does anyone know?

Dec 29, 2008

my advice. If they havent charged your card- cancel your credit card first. Then try the company again to cancel your account with them. Once they cant charge the card they will call you. If they have charged your account, pray you get a refund back. This has certainly made me appreciate going to the vitamin store and paying for it outright. I was able to get thru [protected] the first time calling but she kept asking for my zip code and then she put me on hold and never came back on the line. I'm still on the line now as I type this.
    I hope everyone that sees these complaints will hear and see our frustration and not do business with this so-called company.

• Ki
      Dec 29, 2008

I also ordered from this company and now have been charged on my credit card. However, with alot of persistance I did speak to a customer service rep. that appeared to know what he was doing. He was very helpful, he canceled my account and has already requested a refund. He advised that it takes about 5 days to receive your money back. The number I called is [protected]. I'll keep my fingers crossed!!

• Ld
      Dec 30, 2008

I received the sample yesterday and now today I have two $87.13 charges on my debit card. I too called the number that was posted earlies, [protected], and talked with a lady who in turn gave me a confirmation number for my cancellation and said the charges would be reversed. I am very skeptical that it will be this easy.

Dec 30, 2008

Kimberly beware. Everytime I call I do talk to someone. They tell me it has to go through corporate headquarters and takes 3-5 days. That was one month ago. I still call them every 6 days and ###!! They will not give me headquarters address or phone number! imagine that

• Ra
      Jan 05, 2009

UGHH this happend to me too, and i have no idea what to do about it.. i can't afford to have this deducted and i don't know what to do about it.. can anyone help me

• Mi
      Jan 14, 2009

FWM Laboratories was a total scam! I ordered the Free Trial for $3.95. Never received a confirmation screen for my order or a a confirmation email. I also never received my Free Trial, placed on 12/26. On 1/12 an additional charge appeared in my account for $87.13. I called my bank and they were able to give me the phone number of the company that placed the charge. It is [protected]. I did finally speak with a representative that informed me they would issue a refund as I never received any product. Given the complaints I have read, I plan to change my credit card number to avoid further hassle.

• Ju
      Jan 21, 2009

January 2, 2009 I ordered the free sample Acai Berry Detox for handling charge of $3.95. On January 17, 2009, I see a charge for $87.13 for an Acai Berry product I did NOT order much less authorize this company to charge to my credit card.
    This is outrageous especially since I'm reading about others who've been duped the same way. What can be done to make this FWM Laboratories give out $87. 13 back?

Jan 23, 2009

i am on the phone trying to get through to this fwm laboratory. i have called three imes and been on hold for 40 minutes and then it disconnects. i am sure this company doesn't exist. my husband if furious now because of the double charges of 87.09. now the only way to get rid of the charge is to cancel my card. has anyone had any success and seen the charges disappeare on their card?

• Da
      Jan 24, 2009

I decided to try their free offer so I ordered the free sample and even received a note it would ship soon. As you can guess, I never received the free sample. I received my credit card statement two weeks ago only to find two charges for FWM Laboratories for products I have not received. I have a fantastic Credit Union that was sympathetic to my case. They cancelled my card and listed the two charges as a scam and fraud. I did not do this without first attempting to contact the company but the numbers I have only provide a "please hold for the next available customer service representative." I usually just turn on the speaker phone and let it run until it hangs up on its own. Since it is a toll free number they are paying for the charges so I don't really care. I recorded 11 attempts at different times and never talked to anyone. Since my credit card has been cancelled they have no way to charge me but I really feel stupid allowing myself to fall into this fradulent trap.

David

Jan 25, 2009

I have fallen into the same trap. Customer service indicated that they would "cancel my account", however would n ot commit to cancelling/reversing the $87.00 charge. Indicated that i would not need to return the remaining tablets left from the original shipment. I plan to report to the FTC and cancel my credit card.

chuck

• Ju
      Jan 25, 2009

I obviously should have read these complaints before I ordered. I also ordered the free trials of AcaiBerry and Life Cleanse. I did not receive the Life Cleanse but was charged twice (@$3.95) for the AcaiBerry. I suddenly this week had an $87.13 charge on my debit card from Life Cleanse. I called their toll free number and was able to get cancellation #s, but I will keep checking my statement. If you check their website, there is a return/exchange policy, which you must follow in order to get a credit. It involved calling their customer support and getting an RMA #. When you call, you get someone in India. This is obvious, because "Candy", "Mary" and "Madge" kept insisting on giving me a 6-digit zip code for the return. As it turns out, the RMA# is the same as the cancellation#, and the return address is the same as their shipping address (except, of course, for the bogus zip code info.

• Sm
      Jan 27, 2009

completely agree!!! dont order anything from this company. I ordered a free trial aslo at 3.95 two and a half weeks later i was billed 87.13 and recieved another bottle. The "24/7" customer service line was disconnected!
    FWM laboratories are liars and frauds!!!

• Te
      Jan 28, 2009

They will not credit my account. I have tried to call 4 times to the 1-800 number but no on one can find my account but they can still manage to bill me!!! I am frustrated. They even put me on hold for a supervisor but the line eventually went dead. I have tried to call back but now a recording comes on to tell me the line has been disconected.

• Mi
      Jan 29, 2009

I too ordered the "trial" of the ACAI Berry. Never received confirmation nor the trial sample but was charged the 3.95 shipping. Then I was charged the 87.00 and received a bottle of 60 capsules. I have tried to call but after holding 15 minutes have hung up. Tomorrow I plan to go to my bank and alert them not to debit any more charges from ACAI Berry and replace my debit/credit card. Anymore it is best to check out any offer before getting sucked into their scam.

• Wa
      Jan 31, 2009

I have also fallen victim to this scam and would like information on how to put a stop to this fraud.

I have called, emailed, cancelled my credit card (Visa Debit) and still they are accessing my account
    to the tune of $87.13 per week and are not shipping anything. When I call they state that
    my account is closed and they aren't going to take any more money but as soon as I hand up
    and go to the bank they have started attempting to take another $87.13.

Someone out there should be able to help all of us file a legal complaint with the government
    and to file a class action lawsuit. This company needs to be put out of business immediately.

Feb 03, 2009

I too have tried this product. I was billed the shipping for the free trial. After receiving this I called and canceled this. Three days later I received another bottle of these pills and was not charged but believe that is because I don't keep money in that account. Called again and was told my account had been canceled. A week later I received 9 bottles one day and two the next day. They can't charge my account because I canceled the card. I called once more and was told that my account was closed. I want them to stop sending these bottles but don't know what to do with the ones I have. This is so frustrating.

• Kb
      Feb 05, 2009

I ordered a trial of acai berry detox. I sent an email cancelling future orders to the email address listed on the website within 14 days of receiving the sample. I informed the company that I would not authorize payment of any future shipments, but I received another shipment today.

• Du
      Feb 07, 2009

I got my bank to credit me for two bottles of this stuff (at $87.13 per bottle). They started a claim against these guys. It was not obvious that I was going to start getting charged automatically. However, right about the same time, two bottles came in with days of each other. How do you stop these guys? I tried calling too and the phone went dead after a message that said "might be recorded for quality purposes." What to do? I don't even want this stuff at $10 a bottle!
    Duane Collette

• Bo
      Feb 09, 2009

I have cancelled this product and they keep sending me the product and charging my credit card. I have followed all the instructions and returned product. Please help.

• Le
      Feb 09, 2009

I hope this one would help you. Call this no. [protected] and asked the representative to call off your order and stop charging your account. This was the same no. I used to cancel the second Acai Berry product I ordered and I even got a refund.

• Su
      Feb 10, 2009

this company is RIDICULOUS- I put in for my free trial 12 days ago. Then got charged today when I still have 3 days to cancel. It also took 9 days for me to get the product - so how am I supposed to know if I want to reorder? I sat on hold for 2 hours when I called in to ask for a supervisor. Then I was reading some posts about this place with different numbers, I tried a new one and got right back to the same place. I asked for a supervisor again and AGAIN was put on hold for a 1/2 hour. I continued to call back and ask for a supervisor, no one would give me one. Finally one lady said she submitted my refund to the refund department but I couldn't talk to anyone there because they didn't have phones. Oh, and by the way, the so called 'supervisor' was still not available, must be busy with all the complaints! who knows if they will refund me but I am definately opening a claim with my bank too - what a hassle. I wouldn't buy from this company again even if they promised I'd look like a runway model by tomorrow morning! Pass it on, this company is not worth the free shipping not to mention 87.00 a month!

• Sue

Cut up that credit card. They will continue to charge your card without your consent. If this is a Company, your best bet in trying to get your money back is go to /link removed/

If it is a legit Company.

You also might want to save some of that bogus product and have it tested. They will use this against you: "YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE FINE LINES."

Google the Attorney Generals Office in whatever State you got that bogus product from. File a claim. There is a Case against them as We speak.

•   Feb 10, 2009

Ok here is my story, in December I ordered the free trial of the Acaiberry product and only paid the $5.95 shipping and handling, that was all I was asked to pay (because well, it's a free trial product, duh). I got my bank statement for January and they had charged $87.13 to my account without my knowledge because supposedly I signed up for a membership when I ordered the free trial product, that makes no sense to me, the purpose of the free trial product was to test out the product and see if I liked it, that makes sense, right?

So anyway, I called the Acaiberry company/FWM laboratories [protected]) to tell them I did not not want to receive the product any more, so they canceled my membership which I was unaware of having, and did not agree to sign up for and told me they would refund me for the that charge of $87.13, I also sent back the free bottle I received and never received any product from them again. It is now the middle of February and I still haven't received my money back for that product they charged me for that I did not receive.

When they charged me the $87.13 it caused my bank account to go negative because I was unaware that they would be charging me monthly and I was not prepared for it and if I had known they were going to do that I would have never even tried the free trial.

I also ordered the free trial of the herbal pills that came with it from another company all I paid was the $3.95 shipping and handling that was asked, they granted me my refund of $99.86 that was charged to my bank account the same way Acaiberry charged me, but how come the Acaiberry company won't refund my money? I have called the FMW laboratories several times and they said the refund was given back to me on the 29th of January and that it is my bank that is holding on to the refund, it is now February 11th and my bank has NEVER taken this long to process a refund. I also asked the FWM laboratories the last time I called about this (which was less than an hour ago) if they could send me a hard copy letter stating that they have processed my refund on their part but this is what I was told by the FMW/Acaiberry representative named Alex "It is not in my interest to so, I can not do that for you, but I assure your refunded has been processed on our part."

So, from what I am hearing, I'm getting a told a big fat lie by this company and I'm really pissed. If they issued the refund then they should have no problem sending me a letter stating they did so, and proving to me that they did give me my refund.

If anyone else is having this problem or any trouble related this this company

please email me at: [protected]@yahoo.com

I am pretty positive that I am not the only person who is going through this with this company.

I would really like to talk and I need to find out how to go about this situation, because I'm about ready to file a lawsuit on this company. Also, I can never find anyone in that company that speaks good English, it's very frustrating, no offense to people with poor English language, but as far as this company goes, it seems like they do it on purpose so they can turn my words around on me. They are keeping my money illegally, and I want my money back now, they don't deserve to keep my money and I'm am NOT going to pay for anything I didn't receive.

• Rf
      Feb 11, 2009

http://www.247chatsupport.com/ This is a live chat line for this product support. I have used it and get the same level of corresponding information. Cancelation number is confirmed, no email from corporate confirming refund, and obtaining free sample about 3 wks after trail ordering.

• Ke
      Feb 13, 2009

Today is 2/13/09. I, too ordered the Acaiberry and was charged $3.97 s/h. Also charged foreign charge, then whacked with $87.13 and a $.70 foreign charge. I want to tell you that I finally got my money back. Took me a month of constant calling, filing a claim with the Better Busines Bureau, having my bank file fraud charges, cancelling my debit card, and lots of phone calls and e-mails. I used the [protected] to talk to them. For e-mails, send them to the following links, [protected]@firewatermail.com ( I read this is the owners e-mail on one of the complaints websites) and [protected]@gmail.com. Here is the link for the Better Business Bureau of South Florida, http://www.bbbsoutheastflorida.org/. One more thing my bank told me, do not use your debit card, especially with these types of companies. Once they have your number, you have essentially given them permission to take money out of your account, and it is very hard to dispute. I got lucky. Use your CREDIT card. But my advice to you is DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE COMPANIES. Go see your doctor instead. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

•   Feb 16, 2009

i have contacted the better business bureau i might suggest all of you do the same thing i did i ordered and only recived 1 bottle it was about a month after i ordered they have since charged my account 348.52 dollars im very highly Pissed off so i reported them i finally got through to someone in there office at this number [protected]
    and i told him i had contacted the BBB and he told me my money would be refunded within a week so im gonna see and they better hope i get my money back

• Fw
      Feb 16, 2009

is it that hard to read the fine print fool?

• Ri
      Feb 17, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOU! ALSO - REALLY LOOK AT YOUR CREDIT CARD CHARGES BECAUSE THEY WILL CHARGE YOU MORE THAN $87.13. THEY WILL CHARGE FOREIGN CHARGES AS WELL

BIG SCAM

NEED THE US GOVERNMENT TO HELP US HERE !

• Ho
      Feb 19, 2009

I ordered acaiberry like everyone else in this site and i wish i seen this site before i ordered my sample. this company said we never cancelled and started charging are account we cancelled our credit card and filed a fraud report with them. we did talk to a so called manager at the company but he has no authorization to refund only to put in a refund request, oh and get this he has no supervisor and no city for the company to give us WHAT A JOKE. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Feb 20, 2009

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON-EXISTENT! I ordered my fee on 1/15. It was not shipped until 2/9 and, becasue 2/9 was after the 14 cancellation window I was charged the $87.13 for a product I was not able to judge because I never received it! My situation was referred to the "Refunds Dept" by Customer Service (joke) on 2/9. Never heard from them. I have called 4 times asking to speak to a supervisor. Each time I'm put on hold so my call can be transferred, and each time I've hung up after being on hold for over 15 minutes. THIS IS A SCAM!! The company's goal seems to be to get thousands of folks to sign up for the free offer, bill them once for $87.13 and reap their benefits. They don't care what happens to the consumer after that! BUYER BEWARE BIGTIME!!
    Linda in Columbus Ohio

• Fo
      Feb 23, 2009

I followed this information today, submitted a complaint to the better business bureau, and finally got an email confirmation stating that I will receive full refund in 5-7 business days. Good luck to all of you! These ### should rot in the ground!

(This is the information that helped me the most)

• Ks
      Mar 03, 2009

I've been dealing with this for over a month now. Plain and simple You WILL NOT get any kind of refund from this company. You MUST go to your financial institution or credit card company to take action. I had to cancel my debit card with my bank to stop the money from being taken out. FWM will give you numerous addresses, phone numbers, confirmation numbers, return merchandise authorization numbers (RMA), promises of refunds, email confirmations etc. IT IS ALL A LIE AND A SCAM!