FWM Laboratories / unauthorized charges and fraud

2495 Stirling Road #20Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
4.95
Phone: 866-870-0692
I have done my due diligence and fulfilled my obligation to this company, complied with the Terms and Conditions that were posted on the internet site and they continue to bill my credit card company.

In addition to billing me for a product that I have cancelled well within the 14 day period, they have chosen to bill me twice for the amount of $87.13 for merchandise that I am not receiving nor do I care to receive.
Ac

Comments

Gl
  11th of Dec, 2008

FWM Laboratories - Fraud - Free Offer for Acai Berry
2040 NE 163rd St #305
North Miami Beach
Phone: 866-870-0692

I agree with the other postings. use extreme caution when even viewing the info. I put in my CC info and then looked to see what their charge for bottle was. When I saw that the listed it at $81.+ per bottle, I decided it was not for me and NEVER clicked to complete the order. No matter. A few days later (11/17) my "wish fulfillment" arrived and an charge for S&H was posted to card. I attempted to call the listed # (the ask that you "CALL US FIRST!!!" ) - however, no one answers and it disconnects several times. Now they are auto-shipping even before a 30 day window completes. I plan to notify my CC company to dispute the charges. May even have to close out the account in order to block future auto-ships.
Qu
  12th of Dec, 2008

FWM Laboratories - Acia berry Cleanse
Yakima
Washington
Phone: 5094570125

I ordered a free trial sample of the Acia Berry Cleanse. I was to be charged $3.95 from my debit account. After receiving the product and trying it, I was to either cancel the subscription or continue with it and be charged $87.13 each month there after until I chose to stop it.

I never received the sample product, or anything else from their company, and was charged $3.95 for the sample and then charged another $87.13 by this business two weeks later.

I called the number given to complain. 866-870-0692. The first several times I called, I received notice that their mailbox was full. Once I received an actual person that put me on hold for eternity with horrible music.

I called several times more times, then found another number online. I did speak to some sort of very unprofessional representative... and am hopeful I will receive my refund.

This company is absolutely horrid and the experience is very unsettling.
Ph
  13th of Dec, 2008
I asked for the sample but didn't see anything that said they'd send out more or that there was a committment.
I was just browsing the web when I saw a complaint saying they used your credit card to continue shipping to you if you don't cancel but I am finding there isn't an address to send a cancelation to and I couldn't get thru on the phone number my credit card company supplied.I sent a letter to the address on the back of the sample bottle but now I'm reading that it's fake.
I also sent an email to Oprah as it reads on the web that this is Oprah's diet secret.
Now, I've canceled my credit card but I'm still stuck with the 87.13. I don't see where anybody has lost any weight. In fact Oprah says she gained over 40 lbs.
I've been had.
phorning
Ch
  15th of Dec, 2008
This is a huge scam. I actually have talked to someone twice and both times they said my order was canceled and yet today I received my free trial. I am telling you it was good to find this site. I am taking every action necessary to end this ridiculous scam.
La

FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry 500 cleanse
Laura McCracken
Brooklyn
New York
Phone: 718-643-9206

I ordered a free trail of Acai Berry Cleanse, this ia a total scam. I found out that if you try something for free and they ask you to pay for the shipping with a credit card, thats the scam, as they will probably take unauthorized funds out of your account now that they have your card number. These guys did just that. I paid the $3.95 for shipping and then they took 87.13 from my account, a fee I never authorized and I didn't even recieve the FREE sample at that point. I want my money back and I have no idea if this product even does what it is suppose to do.
Le
  17th of Dec, 2008
I have also had the same exact problem. I called today and spoke with a lady that says they will Credit my account. I'm really worried it won't happen. Please let me know if you get your Credit back.
Da
  17th of Dec, 2008
I agree with the comments above. When I received the sample, there was a note to call first 866 870 0692, if I had any complaints and/or concerns. I called the number and the machine said that no one was availble to take a call and just to leave a name and number so they could call me back. No call. So I called again the next day and the machine said that it was full and could not take any calls. I called the day after I received the merchandise, December 10th, within the 14 day period. Have not heard from anyone of them and cannot communicate with anyone of them. I do not want my credit card charged for something I do not want to receive.
Kb
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i completely agree because when i ordered i never recieved any paper and then when i found there website i contacted them and an answer machine came out saying sorry but this persons mail box is full(1866-870-0692). i never knew that a 1800 number can have a full mailbox. well my complaint is that i ordered the free trial and paid for it and then i found out that i was charged the full price of 87.00 before the 14 days were even up. i believe that this is not fair because they didn't even give me a chance to test the free trial to see if i wanted to continue to use it. i believe that i have been scammed and i want my money back.i have not heard from them at all. if they charged me the free trial and 87.00 on top of that i should be recieving a supply of the pills but its been a month and i have not recieved anything.
Ka
  18th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I too called the number recieved in the package for the FREE trial. I did some further research and found this number and address for the company that produces the pills...
FWM LABORATORIES
Acai Elite
2495 Stirling Rd #20
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Tel: 954-699-0814

They answered the phone, and cancelled my order. They also put in for a refund of the previously charged 87.13. I am to recieve and email confirmation. Hopefully this will do the trick. Good luck everyone!!
Gl
  18th of Dec, 2008
Cancel your credit card!!!
Le
  21st of Dec, 2008

FWM Laboratories - Acai berry fraud
Leeann Stevens
2445 E 98th Way
Thorton
Colorado
Phone: 303-492-6382

my bank called to say a charge of $87.13 was put on my card twice on 12/20. I called billing of FWM Lab in N.Miami Bch, FL, the small print says need to cancel w/in 14 days. I only received the trial product on 12/13/08 my computer order shows 12/05/08 to when I put the order in, now they charge me the full price for a month. I called billing and got confirmation numbers, but I will be going to my bank tomorrow and canceling my acct just in case.
The customer service center in India sure don't know what they are doing nor do they care.
Where is the Better Business Bureau?
Thanks,
Leeann
Ta
  21st of Dec, 2008
thank you, kadie!

i called this number also...after calling the 18669490138 and she told me they were cancelling the charge. b/c it was still a pending transaction she could keep it from going through. WE SHALL SEE!

its ridiculas they put the charge through 11 days after i ordered the sample. what the heck happened to 15 days????

i sure learned my lesson. you cant trust anyone!
An

FWM Laboratories - Deducted 87.13 never given permission
FWM Laboratories/ Acai berry
California

I order the free trial of acai berry and agreed to ONLY pay $3.95. I decided not to take the pills and return the unused bottle. I was not able to get through to anyone. The phone would either disconnect or I would hear a message stating the mail box is full. On Dec 18th I found a pending transaction for $87.13. I had to go to the bank and explain that I have a pending tranaction, that wasn't authorized. NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS BIG MESS. DO NOT ORDER THESE PILLS.
De
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i also ordered this product and the same thing happened to me 2 days later i cancelled my order and just yesterday they took 87.13 out of my checking account i had to cancel my ACCOUNT I CALLED THE PHONE NUMBER FOR THIS SO CALLED FWM LABORATORIES AND A RECORDING DAID IT WAS A NONWORKING NUMBER BIG TIME SCAM
Li
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I recieved the same problem you have, I tried to call 1 week after I ordered from the number they gave me on the page in the fine print and they told me they had no record of my order and then 10 days later the product came in the mail with a diffent # to call on it . When I called that # the phone just rang with no answer. So I did my research and came across this page where Kadie left the # she found on it . I called and cancelled the account we will see what happens now . Thanks Kadie I was so mad, this site is a scam the bottle they sent me looks nothing like the bottled I saw when I ordered the free trail. Thanks again Kadie.
Cj
  23rd of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have also had the same problem and will be filing a dispute with my bank today! I have never received the sample I paid for that was $3.95. Friday I was looking at my bank account and was charged $87.13 for something I never received. I did get a hold of a live person Sun. night. Her name was Ronda. She assured me my account would be credited. It hasn't. Thisis ridiculous. I wil report the to the BBB. It took me forever to locate a number to call. I kept getting a fast busy signal or mail box was full. I am furious and will never do this again!
Je
  24th of Dec, 2008
WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THE $87 BACK? I'm on disabilityand this cost along w/ a bank charge puts me in the hole for $120!!! I need this money to live and for doctors. If anyone has any help for me PLEASE POST
I'm in tears on Christmas Eve and this Christmas was tight anyway, so NOW Jan. 09' will be terrible too!!!
Li
  28th of Dec, 2008

FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry Scam
2040 NE 163rd St #305
North Miami Beach
Phone: 8669490138

I saw testimonial on AOL for Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse free trial for shipping fee. When these products were delivered I was on vacation for 10 day. When I returned I discoved the products in my stored mail and that my credit card had been billed for these products. When trying to call the numbers listed I discovered the numbers were no longer working toll free numbers----FIRST CLUE! I tried several numbers after searching Google and found 866-949-0138 at which I spoke to Alex. Explained there were to be no more orders shipped to me and absolutely no charges to my card in the future. I asked for confirmation of this be e-mail and am waiting to see if it works. I have sent back all products unopened registered mail. Best advice DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ANY COMPANY THAT SETS YOU UP WITH THIS TYPE OF SOLICITATION.
Jo
  29th of Dec, 2008

FWM Laboratories - Fraud/Scam
3004 Greene Street
Hollywood
Phone: 1-866-949-0138
acaiberrydetox.com

We got a free 30 day trial and ended up getting charged $87.13 the next week. We tried to cancel but was unable to because the number was disconnected. We got ahold of someone on the website that we googled but she was no help because she said she never had anything on us. We ended up finding out that the number we called was a cell phone. No legitimate company uses a cell phone as a contact number. We are filling a case with our bank now and probably going to file a civil lawsuit against this so called company.
Dl
  31st of Dec, 2008

FWM Laboratories - Those darn Acai Berries
Hollywood
Phone: 1-866-949-0138

I just received my 14 day trial and I already have an $87.13 charge on my card...This is ridiculous. I have called and cancelled my "membership". I told the person I spoke with "I just received my trial - how are you going to charge me for an addtional supply that I have neither received nor am due for". She said she would forard my info to billing and I would see my account credited in 7-10 days. I think I will cancel my card just in case they "feel" like charging me more. I have seen that written here a few times and I will gladly take any and all steps to make sure I don't go through the same trouble others have gone through. Thank you for helping me out.