FWM Laboratories / Colon cleanse / free trial - then charged

1 3007 greene st, Hollywood, FL, US Review updated:
Phone: 866-949-0138

ordered free bottle to try - just pay the shipping.
one bottle of colon cleanse and one bottle of Max Acai Boost -
2 weeks later - received colon cleanse, Life Cleanse, another bottle of Colon Cleanse and finally a bottle of Acai berry Detox. Was charged the S&H and also 89.90 for the additional 2 bottles received in a two week period. When I couln't get through on phone, went to their website and found out that this was monthly charge, I cancelled as soon as I found out.

Comments

Sep 22, 2009

I hope folks will have more intelligence than I did and check this company out before they put in for the phoney 99 cent trial offer.

This company is awful. They are crooks. I ordered a trial supply for 99 cent and two weeks later they charged my credic card for 86.42 TWICE. They will not answer the phone and the website is a joke. They keep telling me that the information does not match their records. Meanwhile, they will keep adjusting their name on the credit card charge so you can't track them down by one specific name.

I have reported them to my credit card company, and the card is now blocked . A dispute has been filed.

• Fr
      Dec 15, 2009

And I hope folks with have more intelligence than I did and go over their bank statements carefully!

I never even signed up for this! They stole my debit card number! On the date and time that I supposedly signed up for this product, my computer was broken AND I was at work. I am not even remotely interested in "cleansing my colon."

They charged me 2 times (maybe 3, since I suspect another bottle is on its way). The first bottle I got, I thought was a mistake or something, because I had never heard of it. When I got the second bottle I called the # on the pamphlet (which is riddled with spelling errors), and found out that I had been getting charged $80 for each bottle.