Fwm Laboratories - Acai Berry / Unauthorized charges

1 2040 NE 163rd St., Ste. 305North Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-949-0138

I saw an add on the internet for a FREE trial...only $3.95 for shipping. I ordered it. I tried it and didn't like the product, so following their procedures, I tried to call the phone number they provided online (I printed all forms before submission online), to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) to return the product as they will not accept packages without it...to no avail...mailbox is full! So today, I checked my bank account online, as I do everyday, and THEY HAVE CHARGED MY ACCOUNT $40.00!! For what? Who authorized this? I tried to again call the number provided and the mailbox IS STILL FULL, thus I can't leave a message or obtain an RMA number! THIS IS FRAUD & ILLEGAL!!!

The company name, address & phone info I have is:

FWM Laboratories
Lipaphen-RX
2040 NE 163rd Street, Suite 305
North Miami Beach, FL 33162
[protected]
www.acaielite.com and www.acaiberrydetox.com (the websites I ordered from. One page was my order, the 2nd was their Refund & Exchange Policy)

I've contacted my bank to dispute the charge, but these folks need to be SHUT DOWN!

Comments

23rd of Dec, 2008
    FWM Laboratories - acai berry - unlawfully charged my credit card for product not ordered
    FWM Laboratories
    2040 NE 163rd St #305
    Hollywood; North Miami Beach
    Florida

I ordered a free trial of Acai Berry from FWM Laboratories and was told I would only be charged for shipping. FWM Laboratories charged me for said shipping, AND an additional $87.13 for a bottle of Acai berries that I did not order. I called them numerous times over two days and either received a busy signal or a message stating that their message box was full. I have filed a dispute with my credit card holder.

• Da
      16th of Jan, 2009

ACAI BERRY RIP OFF FWM LABS 1-866-949-0138 THIS PLACE IS A TOTAL SCAM THE AD SAYS I LOST 42 LBS IN 2 MONTHS DO NOT ORDER ANY ACAI BERRY ON THE INTERNET THEY SAY YOU HAVE 14 DAYS TO CANCEL BUT THEY NEVER EVEN SEND YOU THE PRODUCT IN THOSE 14 DAYS TO TRY IT & THEN THEY CHARGE YOU $87.13 ON YOUR CREDIT CARD ITS BEEN 22 DAYSNOW STILL NO PRODUCT I HAD TO CANCELL MY CREDIT CARD& THE NUMBER YOU CALL YU CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE PEOPLE YOU ARE TRYING TO TALK TO NOT MUCH ENGLISH [[[ FWN LABORATORIES IS LOCATED 2040 NE163RD # 305 N MIAMI BEACH FLORIDA 33162 THE BEST ADVICE I CAN OFFER ANY IS THIS PLACE IS OUT TO ### YOU & YOUR ACCOUNT HAVE A NICE DAY

• Da
      16th of Jan, 2009

I HEAR YA /EVERY DOG HAS THERE DAY MAY FWN LABS ROTT IN HELL ITS BAD ENOGH SOME OVER WEIGHT PERSON IS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THERE LOOKS AND THIS PLACE JACKS THEM OUT OF THERE HARD EARNED MONEY$$$$ AND NOT TO TRUST NO ONE .

22nd of Jan, 2009
    FWM Laboratories - acai berry - unauthorized charge
    FWM LABORATORIES
    New York
    acaiberry.com

This company deserves to be put out of business.! After ordering and receiving the mercahndise I got a call from my credit card company about the $87.13 for the purchase. I promptly called the company and demanded a refund as I have a receipt that shows I should have only paid $3.95 for the free trial. Of course they are of no help telling me that they can only cancel my membership and forward my complaint to the refund department ( do they really exsist). They also gave me a bogus email address to contact the refund department. Where is big brother when you need him. If you want this supplament I suggest you go to a reputable health food store.

• Th
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I also had ordered a "free" trial and was told it would be $3.95 for shipping and handling. I never received the trial and was charged $87.13 and have been trying to re-coup this money since January 1, 2009...This is not right...Something has to be done

Thelma Calvi

24th of Jan, 2009

I orderd the same product but called the 1866-949-0138 like 20 minutes after ordering and cancelled, recieved a confirmation # for my cancellation, and had them verify my contact info just 2b sure. Even though I cancelled I still recieved the product b/c I paid 4 the shipping and handling, 14 days have gone by and I have had no unauthorized charges to my card. Did you guys actually WAIT to get the product b4u cancelled it? That may be how they got you. The product SUCKS but @ least I didn't get taken advantage of...I'm just curios to know when you gals tried to cancel...b4 or after recieving it. E-mail me mz84phatty@yahoo.com

24th of Jan, 2009

Oh yeah...I 4got 2 add I asked the CSR if I needed 2 return the bottle and they said no b/c I paid for the S&H. I have kept calling and calling just 2b sure they did cancel it and everytime I read them my confirmation # they say it's been cancelled.

• Se
      6th of Feb, 2009

I ordered two products from FWN labs. I received one product and not the other. I havent had time to even try the product. As Im writing this Im on hold AGAIN since 4pm this afternoon. The recordings says due to the over whelming blah blah blah please hold...2o min later the phone transfers to ext 0224 and has me leave a message Ive left 3 so far. The email they give is not working either imaging that... Its really too bad people are like this especially at a time like this...

11th of Feb, 2009

You want to hear something funny?? I went to the web site and before I could have free sample I had to answer a few simple questions to determine if I really was a good candidate for their product since it was for people who needed to seriously lose weight and not for someone with just a few pounds to lose. So for my height I put in 5'7" tall, then for the weight I put in 90 lbs!!! yes 90 lbs!!! (totally a lie of course) and for my goal weight I said I wanted to lose 50 lbs. That would put me at an end weight of 40 lbs at 5'7" tall. Do you know what their results of my analysis were??? They said I was a PERFECT candidate for their product and were happy to send me a free trial bottle!!! What does that tell you people!?

11th of Feb, 2009

fwm labs claims also that you may cancel via email... at billing@fwmlabs.com

11th of Feb, 2009

correction: cancellations are to be sent to: billing@fwnlabs.com hope this helps but even if you DO try cancelling by this method...ask for a cancellation confirmation number otherwise you have no idea if they ever even read your email and chances are it's a non monitoredemail box anyway

• Lo
      12th of Mar, 2009

What a SCAM. Once again the consumer gets screwed. Ordered the trial version then ding they hit my credit card with a $87.13 charge. Haven't even used the trial version. I called cancelled this subscription that I guess I agree to (WHAT???) I thought it was a trial version. I told the company I will send the trial version back since this is what they said they are now charging me for. The lady said she could not be certain that I would get my money back. What the heck is that! I am so tired of the consumer getting the raw end of the deal. What a crooked world we live in. How SAD

• Mi
      10th of Apr, 2009

Yea, that email - billing@fwnlabs.com- does not work. Within the 14day trial i emailed that address twice and i got a return emial saying that address doesn't exist! i called the customer service line and some pakistani lady told me that i didn't cancel within the 14day trial period. That's complete ###! it's not my fault they put a faulty email address on their website. She told me she would but a claim into their refund branch but there was no guarantee they would get back to me. That's ###ing ###! my bank canceled the 87.13 payment after i told them what had happened and showed them the emails i had received saying the email didn't exist. But that company needs a lawsuit put against them. NEVER ORDER FROM THEM! FWN LABS NEEDS TO BURN TO THE GROUND!

• El
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I ordered the Acai Berry Detox on 03-26-09. I didn't receive it until 04-03-09 which was 8 days later. I took it for 7 days, saw NO change in my energy, weight or any other bodily functions, so decided to call and cancel any future shipments. I called the
    1-866-870-0692 AND the 1-866-870-0138 numbers.
    I was put on hold on several occasions and after 15-20+ min, the call was either just terminated or I was told to leave my name & phone # & someone would call me back. No one ever did. My emails were returned as "delivery failures." On 04-11-09, my Credit card was charged $40.00. I went searching online for info and found this site, thru Google. I was finally able to get in touch with FWM Labs & cancelled. However they won't issue a refund OR give me a RMA # so I CAN return the merchandise. I have disputed the charges with my credit card company, so everything is now on hold. I certainly intend to contact the BBB, the online BBB, the Flim-Flam Website, Internet Fraud website and any others re fraud that I can find. I have even thought of copying and posting some of the complaints at my Local Walmart, Kroger's, the local Laundramat and in the Local Newspaper. [No Names Mentioned] What do you think? Someone give me some feedback on this.

I'm totally disgusted with the SCAMS going on, especially with the economy as it is, and the rough times so many of us are having and these jerks getting rich from ripping people off like this.
    Elsie B

• Wi
      25th of May, 2009

THE ###ERS GOT ME ALSO AND I'M DISABLED., ON A LOW INCOME. IF ANYONE FINDS ANY GOOD INFO ON THEM, PLEASE EMAIL IT TOO ME. LAWICKER45@AOL.COM.
    THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!

• Ki
      5th of Jun, 2009

The attorney general's office in Florida has opened an investigation on FWM, see: myfloridalegal.com and search FWM. Register a complaint with their office online. Shut them down, they are crooks.