Fwm Laboratories / Acai Berry / SCAM....

1 Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:

These people are something else.
So called free sample, charged at 87.13
Tried to cancel...
NO LUCK
All phone numbers are out of order
I have cancelled my card, but not before they charged another bottle...
Please post an APB on these people...
Oprah needs to go on her show and tell people about these ### Scam Artists...
Suzanne

Su

More Fwm Laboratories / Acai Berry Complaints & Reviews

Comments

12th of Jan, 2009
    FWM Laboratories/ACAI BERRY - item not ordered
    FWM Laboratores
    Texas

I authorized a $ 3.95 charge for shipping and handling of trial sample of ACAI BERRY and that was all in December, now in January I receive another bottle of this product which I did not order or authorize . I have tried to call two phone numbers 1-866-949-0138 and 1-954-699-0814, at both I got message that all agents were busy and wait would be 3 to 5 minutes. Well I have never got answer at either number. Tomorrow I will try again, if no answer I will take copies of all the complaints on the web site to my lawyer and see what he suggest. I am waiting to also contact my credit card people on this matter. What a shame that you have someone that has nothing better to do than run a scam on people.

• Mi
      10th of Feb, 2009

FWM Laboratories sent product not ordered and also billed credit card without authorization.

• Co
      10th of Feb, 2009

Ok here is my story, in December I ordered the free trial of the Acaiberry product and only paid the $5.95 shipping and handling, that was all I was asked to pay (because well, it's a free trial product, duh). I got my bank statement for January and they had charged $87.13 to my account without my knowledge because supposedly I signed up for a membership when I ordered the free trial product, that makes no sense to me, the purpose of the free trial product was to test out the product and see if I liked it, that makes sense, right?

So anyway, I called the Acaiberry company/FWM laboratories (866-949-0138) to tell them I did not not want to receive the product any more, so they canceled my membership which I was unaware of having, and did not agree to sign up for and told me they would refund me for the that charge of $87.13, I also sent back the free bottle I received and never received any product from them again. It is now the middle of February and I still haven't received my money back for that product they charged me for that I did not receive.

When they charged me the $87.13 it caused my bank account to go negative because I was unaware that they would be charging me monthly and I was not prepared for it and if I had known they were going to do that I would have never even tried the free trial.

I also ordered the free trial of the herbal pills that came with it from another company all I paid was the $3.95 shipping and handling that was asked, they granted me my refund of $99.86 that was charged to my bank account the same way Acaiberry charged me, but how come the Acaiberry company won't refund my money? I have called the FMW laboratories several times and they said the refund was given back to me on the 29th of January and that it is my bank that is holding on to the refund, it is now February 11th and my bank has NEVER taken this long to process a refund. I also asked the FWM laboratories the last time I called about this (which was less than an hour ago) if they could send me a hard copy letter stating that they have processed my refund on their part but this is what I was told by the FMW/Acaiberry representative named Alex "It is not in my interest to so, I can not do that for you, but I assure your refunded has been processed on our part."

So, from what I am hearing, I'm getting a told a big fat lie by this company and I'm really pissed. If they issued the refund then they should have no problem sending me a letter stating they did so, and proving to me that they did give me my refund.

If anyone else is having this problem or any trouble related this this company

please email me at: tabitha018@yahoo.com

I am pretty positive that I am not the only person who is going through this with this company.

I would really like to talk and I need to find out how to go about this situation, because I'm about ready to file a lawsuit on this company. Also, I can never find anyone in that company that speaks good English, it's very frustrating, no offense to people with poor English language, but as far as this company goes, it seems like they do it on purpose so they can turn my words around on me. They are keeping my money illegally, and I want my money back now, they don't deserve to keep my money and I'm am NOT going to pay for anything I didn't receive.

• Mc
      28th of Apr, 2009

I ordered this too! On the website it stated the Acaiberry detox pills as a FREE TRIAL, but within a month, my credit card was getting charger way more than the shipping&handling price. I called up the company and tried to cancell any affiliations I got myself into, but they said that once I ordered the "free" sample, other companies sort of tag-teamed my credit card, charging me even more. I think that you should definitely file a law suit against this company, and something needs to be done to stop such scams from occuring.

• Ec
      13th of May, 2009

I ORDER THE ACAI BERRY JUICE FREE TRIAL AND THEY TOLD ME ALL I HAD TOM PAY WAS ABOUT 7.25 TO THEM OFF MY CAD AND THEY WOULD SEND ME MY JUICE. MY DAUGHTER ALSO TRIED TO ORDER SOME BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY DENIED HER ORDER FOR SOME ODD REASON.. ALMOST 3 WEEKS LATER THEY SENT ME SOME PILLS (NOT JUICE) IN MY DAUGHTERS NAME AND CHARGED MY ACCOUNT 88.55 NOW MY ACCOUNT IS NEGATIVE. IM SOOO MAD RIGHT NOW!! ME NOR MY DAUGHTER SIGNIED UP FOR ANY OF THIS.. I CANT BELIEVE THEY WOULD DO SUCH THINGS LIKE THIS THEY'ER SICK!!! FILE THAT LAW SUIT!

• Lm
      28th of Sep, 2009

I am getting the round around from this company as well.They took 79.95 from my acount during the free trial period.I was given a rma# to recieve my refund on 9/8/09 It is 9/28/09 and they are still making excuses about my refund. Today I demanded to speak with a supv. and was told to check my email about my refund.However I dont expect to here from them.I am going to file a complaint with my bank for a full investigation on this company.I canceled my bank card with costed me another 8.00 to do so, but hey thats better than them ripping me off for another 79.95 or more.FILE THAT LAWSUIT! THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS!

• Li
      22nd of Oct, 2009

I am also having problems with the same company! I also had ordered the free trial of acai berry and I have been charged 2 payments of $87.13, and a payment of $49.95, for a total of $224.21 in one month!! I had to cancel my card to keep them from taking out any more!! I sent back the bottles they had sent me, and spoke to one supervisor, Shawn with the ID# SUP-04, and he told me that I should receive my refund with in a couple of weeks, and that was in August!! It is now, Sept. and still no refund!! I have called back several times, and have faxed them the acai berry bottle confirmation numbers along with the USPS Tracking Numbers on each returned item, and a copy of my bank statement proving that I had not received it, and then I spoke to a different supervisor that told me that my time is now up to receive my refund and will not be refunded back to me. Then, they tried saying that they had not received the products I sent back. I have to agree, that this is ###! And Something should be done! I read that Lmmitchell said that they were going to file a complaint with their bank. If someone could please let me know how that is done, I would be so grateful. I have spoke to my bank, First and Farmers on several occasions, and they have not helped at all. All they say is that, "There is nothing we can do." If there is a lawsuit filed or anything done about this, Please let me know. I would like to be involved, and I have proof of Confirmation Numbers, and receipt of delivery for the Acai berry. My email is lindapowell28@yahoo.com. Surely, there is something that can be done!!

• 36
      5th of Jan, 2010

### THIS COMPANY!!!

• 36
      5th of Jan, 2010

SCAM ARTISTS. I HOPE THEY ALL GET CANCER!