Fwm Laboratories Acai Berry Detox Supplement / FRAUD

I have done my due diligence and fulfilled my obligation to this company, complied with the Terms and Conditions that were posted on the internet site and they billed my debit card .

In addition to billing me for a product that I did not even receive within the 14 day trial period, and cancelled the first business day after I received it before even trying it because they billed me twice for the amount of $87.13 for merchandise that I returned, opened but unused, and do I care to receive again. I contacted the company by phone and was told that the subscription I did not authorize would be cancelled immediately and the $87.13 refunded. My account instead was billed again. The fraud department at my bank has been notified and is investigating.

A  4th of Feb, 2009 by
I followed their cancellation requirements but my card was charged three times in 30 days. I received the first "free" order but no more. I left a voice mail message on the phone number included in the delivery and called the next day and spoke with a woman that would not listen to anything I tried to say, this call was 30 minutes in total including hold and connecting then I asked to speak to her supervisor and was put on hold for another 45 minutes.
I advise all to stay away from this company!