Fwm Laboratories - Acai Berry And Colon Cleanse / Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse scam

FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse
THIS IS HOW I HOPEFULLY TOOK CARE OF THIS::: I got caught up in the Acai Berry - Colon Cleanse scam as well. I had three $83.00+ charges on my credit card before I realized what was happening. The following is what I did and so far it is has been successful. I started with contacting the Better Business Bureau in Florida for FWM Laboratories. Then I contacted my credit card company and submitted fraud alerts for the three charges. I also had my credit card comany issue me a new number (as if I had lost my credit card) I then called the numbers listed on my credit card statement for each company (2 charges were same company and one charge was the other company) and was able to get through to a person on each of the two numbers and received a cancellation number on the one (from a very foreign sounding person) and was told I would receive an email confirmation on the other one. Never received it - ended up calling back and getting an email address. I emailed the company to confirm my cancellation and to get a return address to return the product. After getting a lecture by email on how I had agreed to the auto delivery program they told me they would reimburse me $41.00 of the 80 something charge and I could keep the product. (Yeah like I would ever take any of those pills now!!!). To date, my credit card company had deducted the three charges and the one company actually credited my account the $41.00. However, I am still going to check my credit card online daily just in case. That's how I did it. I covered as many bases as I could. Good luck to all. FYI - The two numbers I called ((Acaiberry&lifecleans [protected])) and ((Ids*max Colon [protected] Ca))

A  1st of Mar, 2009 by
From reading all the "stories" of how this person or that person lost weight off this product, I was ticked to learn I didn't lose ANY weight what so ever. The one story that was circulated on the internet saying how this pill and the colon xr pill helped someone loose 25lbs in 1 week I thought was bull, but being desperate to try anything once, I went for it. So not only was I not known to the 14 day trial I had and was charged 79.95 for the lousy no good pills, but the pills didn't work either. I'm just so dissappointed. Nothing but a HUGE scam to get money out of people, Well I hope who ever gets this money is happy. It's ashame we can't sue to close this product down for good.
A  25th of Dec, 2009 by
In less than 2 months this company has taken over 500 dollars from my account! It's outrageous! I'm in the military and I have all my bills electronically deducted from this account. I recently moved and didn't have on line access for a few weeks. With the holidays and my new place I know I have been spending so I didn't quite catch the $350.00 they took the 1st month. This company is disgusting. I submitted a complaint to the BBB, what else can I do? I need my money back. Aside from the initial trial bottles I only received one more bottle of the CLEANSE a few days later after receiving the trial. They won't take that one back b/c it's past 30 days that they shipped. Also 3 of the 5 products I never received I can't return b/c they sent them just over a month ago, so even if I suddendly got them they won't take them back. 2 products according to them are on their way, I bet I'll never get those either. It's all a scam. They better not take any moore money from me and there has to be a way for us to fight this.
N  7th of Oct, 2010 by
Please beware of all these so-called Free Trial products : http://www.zimbio.com/Karen+Simpson/articles/QkJhJ5YFBHp/CNN+Reporter+Karen+Simpson