FWM Lab / life cleanse refunds

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-949-0138

I ordered Life Cleanse in good faith. Money was withdrawn from my accout before the alloted days I was to try Life Cleanse. I retured 2 bottles of Life Cleanse immediately. FWM Lab received the two bottles on January 30, 2009 and I have not received my refund. I had money to be withdrawn from my account before I realized that FWM was going to withdraw $87.13 twice from my account earlier that I had expected. I now have had $30 of overdrawn charges on my account. I am very upset over this and I feel that FWM Lab should reimburse me this overdraft money. I need this money put back in my account now.
I am not on my computer, My zip code 03766

Comments

• Te
      28th of Jan, 2009
    FWM Lab - fraud acai berry
    Florida

I am unable to reach fwm labs thru the number given 18668700692... This is a fraud. they never pay you back and keep charding your credit card...!!! They charge 87.13 every time!!

• Me
      8th of Feb, 2009
    FWM Lab - THANKS YOU BEFORE THE GOT MORE FROM ME
    FWM LABRATORIES
    Louisville

I AM SOO GLAD THAT I DIDNT GET CHARGED MORE THAN 4.02 FROM THESE DICKS!!! I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE FREE TRIAL FOR 3.95 BUT I CALLED TO SEE WERE MY SHIPMENT WAS. I WAS ON HOLD FOR 20 MIN THAN I GOT A VOICEMAIL SAYING LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE TONE. OHHH HELL NOOO. THEY DIDN' T JUST LEAVE ME ON HOLD FOR 20 MIN. AND THROW ME TO AN ANSWERING MACHINE! I LEFT A MESSAGE YELLING AT THEM SCREAMING AT THEM THAT I WILL CALL A LAWYER FOR FRAUD. I DECIDED TO GO ON LINE TO SEE I CAN GET ANOTHER # BUT CAME ACROSS THIS COMPLAINT SITE OF ALL THESE OTHER PEOPLE THEY SCAMED! OMG! IT'S THOUSANDS. THANK GOD THEY ONLY CHARGE 4.02 FROM ME! I JUST LOST MY JOB TOO! I CALLED MY BANK ASAP AND CANCELLED MY DEBIT CARD. EVERY ONE IF YOU USED A DEBIT CARD YOU CAN CANCELL YOUR CARD BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! I REFUSE TO LET THESE CON ARTIST TAKE ANOTHER PENNY FROM ME I HAVE FOUR KIDS. THATS A PACK OF HAMBURGER MEAT FOR MY KIDS HAMBURGER HELPER OR SOMETHING! THEY JUST TOOK A MEAL FROM MY KIDS!!!

• Br
      11th of Feb, 2009

I am having the same difficulty. I never even recieved my free trial. Where does one go from here

• Su
      2nd of Mar, 2009
    FWM Lab - rip offs
    triple berry
    Florida

My 16 year old order free trial of acai it ended up costing me almost 190.00 not to mention the bank fees .

• Ve
      17th of Mar, 2009

I got my acai berry and returned it as I am medically unable to take them..I never received my refund even though i was promised. I've tried to call the number that was given me and lo and behold it is constantly busy. Live and learn I guess

• Di
      22nd of May, 2009
    FWM Lab - unauthorized charges
    Austin
    Texas

unauthorized charges, said all I had to pay was shipping and handling, When I got a charge of 87+ I called and the lady said that she could reduce the fee to 40.00 but it states in the contract that I would be charged after 14 days of trial. I order the product on may 7th 2009 did not get it till may 13th and was charged to my acct on may 22 the lady stating one day after the 14 days. I never had a chance to see if the product worked or not yet

Beware do not give credit card # do nto buy this product would like to hear from others to stop them doing this to others my email [protected]@yahoo.com

• Da
      26th of May, 2009

Many consumers, including myself, are confused with the idea of the 14 day trial period. But based on my experience, upon seeing the unauthorized charge, I immediately called their helpline: (866-949-013). I cut my subscription or any connection I got to do with this company.

• Je
      29th of Jul, 2009
    FWM Lab - scam- no refund
    fwm lab
    Florida

just on phone after a 20 minute hold with this company, who has not shipped my order but says they will refund me when i recive it if i send it back...how rediculous, i am cancelling my order and do not want it and they have not sent it but will, then i have to send it back at my expense to be credited...total scam artists!! told the guy he should find a decent job and quit working for these theives,
    not sure if i will ever get this stuff and if i do should i send it back or keep it...probably never get my money either way!

• Le
      29th of Jul, 2009
    FWM Lab - Acai berry detox
    FWM laboratories / Bio Labs
    Hollywood
    Florida

I ordered one bottle of Acai berry capsules and have been billed: $87.13 on 7/8/09; $83.18, .2, $2.00, .02, $1.95, all on 7/27/09. I paid the $87.13 and told them to cancel the account. I waited on hold for an hour and was never able to talk to anyone, only a message service. I am frustrated and don't know where to go for help. I feel they are abusing my credit card and don't want to pay for something I didn't order and haven't received. What can I do?
    Leslie LeCheminant
    801 295-2705

• Be
      7th of Aug, 2009
    FWM Lab - Charges on cc after order cancelled within 24 hrs
    Florida

ordered acai berry for shipping of 2.79 also charged for lifecleanse at 33.95 4 days after order was cancelled. Order was cancelled within 24 hrs of being placed after discovering the lie behind the lifecleanse. On chat line for 1hr and 45 minutes and rep just kept me hanging on didn't do anything to correct the error.

• Lf
      7th of Aug, 2009

I agree. No where on the paper work they send you do they tell you that you have 14 days from the day YOU ORDER, not the day you actually receive the product and get a chance to use it. If you call on day 15 they still charge you for the product whether you can take it or not. They were not courteous at trying to help you in any manner just worried about getting their money. They are a RIP OFF.

12th of Oct, 2009
    FWM Lab - Resveratrol-Acai Berry-Life Cleanse
    New York

I was scammed just like everyone else. I actually reached someone by phone, but no matter what you say to them in defense of your self, they have some ridiculous answer they give you as to why they keep charging you for something you thought was a free trial offer. I would like to know why this company is still in business. I am afraid to use any of the products. God only knows what they are made of or from!

• Ro
      15th of Nov, 2010

i had 91.27 cents taken from my account also when i called they said that there was nothing i could do .if anyone figures out what to do please ley everyone knpw