Fwm Lab/acai Berry Detox / Charged 87.13 without permission

FWM Laboratories
Phone: 866-949-0138
Received a trial of the product ACAI BERRY which is a colon detox. Charged to my Visa card which is deducted from my checking account 87.13 an April 12th. I authorized a 5.95 shipping charge back in January and received the product in April. I did not authorize any other charges so was shocked to see 87.13 plus another small charge on my bank statement. I tried calling the number listed and no one answered. I was referred to the complaint website. What can I do now? I suppose I'll have to call my bank and change my debit card account. What recourse do I have?

N  26th of Mar, 2009 by

FWM Lab/Acai Berry Detox - Overcharge
Sue Kelly
PO Box 214
New York

I recieved the item on the 10th day of the 14 day free trial. I cancelled the item on 12th day after only 2 days of being able to use the product so as to avoid the $90 charge. But I was charged $87.13 on the 15th day and called the company disputing the charge. I was told they had no record of my cancelling the product earlier in the week (convenient). I was also told there was nothing they could do, it was all in the ad. However, I could have called in the first week of the 14 day free trial to have the 14 day free trial extended. But I was unaware of that infomation because that was nowhere in the ad. The ad does say "100% satisfaction guaranteed". I have used the product daily for the past 12 days with no results whatsoever. I am totally unsatisfied and wish my $87.13 refunded immediately. Not only did I cancel the product within the 14 days but I also am not satisfied. Both reasons to refund my money. Thank you.
N  3rd of May, 2009 by
The reason behind the unauthorized charge of 87.13 was that you didn't cancel within the given trial period. Make a call to fwm at this no.---866-949-0138. I was an acai berry subscriber a month ago but canceled my order using that no. Very fast and simple.
A  27th of May, 2009 by
Wait a month Solomon and watch your credit card be charged again even though you canceled in the proper time and then tell her she is wrong. That is what has happened to me and when I try to contact them now I can't get through! My bank tells me I may have to get a new credit card to stop them from charging my current one. What a scam.