Fwm Lab Acai Berry Cleanse / Overcharged on credit card

1 2040 163rd #no305North Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

My story is the same. I did order the sample for $3. 95. They automatically took the money and did send the sample but then charged me $87. 13 for a second bottle that i did not receive. I now learned that unless i cancelled the order they were going to automatically send me a new bottle and charge me every month. I called to cancel, but could not find anyone who would debit my account. They just kept saying that they would put a ticket in and when they did transfer me to a "supervisor" i was put on hold for 50 minutes and then got an extention was not available to leave a message, which i also did.
I was also told to email their cancellation dept. At fwmcancellations@gmail.com which i did and still didn't get a return email. I got a ticket #from the first person i spoke to, summer; i spoke to alex on 1 / 15; ren #896368 on 1 / 19; miles #14256 and vicky #1029270 on 1 / 21.

Comments

• Dt
      15th of Jan, 2009

This company is a complete fraud. I did order the sample for $3.95. They automatically took the money and did send the sample but then charged me $87.13 for a second bottle that I did not receive. I now learned that unless I cancelled the order they were going to automatically send me a new bottle and charge me every month. I called to cancel, but could not find anyone who would debit my account. They just kept saying that they would put a ticket in and when they did transfer me to a "supervisor" I was put on hold for 50 minutes.

How can we warn others about this scam of a company? They are even using Oprah and Rachael Ray in their ads!!!

• Ga
      21st of Jan, 2009

I ordered this product on a free trial and they caharged my account $87.13 for another other I didnot request and won't refund my money. They said I was to cancel prior to the 15 day trial period being over. I ordered on the 1-4-09, product arrived on the 13th, 15 day trial period over on the 18th, I only had 5 days to try the product not enough time to evaluate.
    I only tried it because of Oprah and Rachael Ray. Some one needs to stop this company from false representation and stealing honest people's money.
    Gaylyn Ferguson Arnold Pelzer, SC

• Ro
      27th of Jan, 2009

I think this company is a fraud and I will contact every government agency if I do not get satisfaction from you today I did not get my trial sample and did not get any thing from them except the runaround I want to speak to someone today and I want an email today from them also From reading the above emails I came to the conclusion that this company is a fraud
    R. Scavone Lake in the HIlls IL

• Ri
      6th of Feb, 2009

I too have been ripped off by this company. I received the $3.95 trial product on Wednesday 2/4 and was billed $87.13 on Thursday 2/5 for the second bottle. I called and spoke with Chezpa about the 14-day trial period. She informed me that the period starts on the day you order not the day you receive the product and that my 14-day trial expired on 2/5/09. I asked to be transferred to a supervisor because Chezpa insisted on putting in a "ticket" to review my request for the $87.13 to be refunded. No supervisor ever picked up my call.

1st of Apr, 2009

The same scam happened to me as well. Opra can Kiss my ____. She got scamed and then passed it on to us. Wonder how much she made on thios deal?

• Gl
      17th of Apr, 2009

I am so upset with myself for being taken in by this fraud. All I received was the same excuses and it makes me sick to think that I
    could be so stupid. I cancelled my credit card so they can't continue to
    rip me.

• Al
      27th of Jul, 2009

All of you who are ### and whining about how you got scammed need to seriously shut the ### up. Just because you were too stupid to read the fine print doesn't give you the okay to cry like little women in heat. If you ordered from the website there are very clear instructions that state that if you do not call the company to cancel this product with in 14 days of your original order date that you WILL BE BILLED $87.13 for the next months shipment. Each shipment including the "trial" sample comes with a months supply of whatever miracle ### you ordered. Stop being ###tards and learn to read you ###ing idiots.