Futureshop.ca / False advertising

1 British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

Ordered a 2-disc collectors version of a DVD that was on sale at futureshop.ca. They sent me the 1-disc version with no features. They claim it was a misprint, that the 2-disc version was not on sale. I have a copy of the order where it describes it in multiple places as being the 2-disc version. They offered to refund my money but not exchange for the 2-disc version. 2 weeks later they are still describing it on their website as the 2-disc version!

False advertising if you ask me.

Be

Comments

• Je
      24th of Jan, 2008
    Futureshop.ca - no refund after 30 days
    Canada

FUTURESHOP ONLINE SUCKS. Do not be tempted by a deal. They will screw up the order and then will be completely unobtainable. And you can't get the people at the local stores to help you.

So avoid Futureshop Online at all costs.

• Ga
      14th of Dec, 2009

Completly agree to that. I ordered a 52' TV which never arrived. Basically they robbed me of 2100$ and now I wait powerlessly.. very bad experience, will never do business again with future shop online (futureshop.ca)

3rd of Aug, 2011
    Futureshop.ca - Futureshop online shopping was one of the worst shopping experiences ever
    futureshop.ca

Beware making any online purchases with Futureshop. I ordered a top of the line CyberpowerPC computer for $1799.99 and received a Much lower end $599.99 computer instead. After pointing out this mistake they offered $200 off on my purchase, then called back saying that was a mistake and they would only give me $50 off! I immediately shipped this wrong computer back to them. They have recieved the $600 computer 10 days ago and still have not released the $1900 I paid to them. I was told it would still be 5 or 10 business days before I would get my money back, before I could re-order the computer and start the merry go round all over again! It has now been more than a month from my initial order with no refund. I do not recommend using Futureshop online shopping. Futureshop online shopping was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

• Fo
      3rd of Aug, 2011

Don't you have proof from your postal service that you returned this item? For such a large ticket purchase, I'm surprised that you didn't go in store to return it! :( Sorry to hear about your experience.

• Ad
      15th of Aug, 2012
    Futureshop.ca - no refund after 30 days
    Mississauga
    Ontario
    Canada

i have bought a laptop at futureshop.ca i have to returned this due to damaged adapter cable. today its almost 30 days i have not received my refund even i have called more than 10 times to related department. every time i call we dont have return information why its not processed even manager level people we will call you 2 to 3 business days when i will get my money back. no body even telling me what wrong in return process. this is last time i have bought some thing from futureshop