Future Shop / Salesman misleads on Product Service Plan
Bought a Panasonic Tv from Futureshop back in July,5,2005 and we recently needed a service call for the product service plan. I paid $430.00 for the Product Service Plan and the salesman at that time had told us that the Product Service Plan covers everything. The service tec comes knows what the problem is and replaces the lamp which cost $530.00. I called back the Futureshop store from where I had bought it from which is store #024 in Edmonton, Alberta, 9560-170 Street and I spoke to Kevin Bernard Floor Manager for Home Theatre and he says he could not do anything about this. My problem is if the Product Service Plan does not cover everything I would not have even bought the service plan. The service plan was bought because this TV was a display model and the salesman said that it covers everything, including the lamp which I specfically asked about. I would like to resolve this situation as soon as possible. If the General Manager for the Edmonton store #024 could contact me. I called their [protected] (PSP line) and the representative said they would get the store manager to contact me. My gripe is about the service that the store gave me, basically the floor manager waived off the problem because it was his first week at this store and that I was being mislead by the sales person that the product service plan covers.
More Future Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Future Shop - Sell defective appliances and not replace 
- Future Shop - Wont exchange defective product after only a week of buying! 
- Future Shop - extended warranty 
- Future Shop - PSP Extended Warrantry
- Future Shop - Product Service Plan 
- Future Shop - They don't deliver and they don't cancel...
- Future Shop - NON DELIVERY OF PURCHASE
- future shop brampton - double charge
- Future Shop - Careless Customer Service
- Future Shop - Uneducated staff