Future Pharmaceuticals / Poor service!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Do NOT order Niacin Roids from this UK company. They have ignored my emails and failed to give me my product. Please do not get scammed like me. The site looked a little shady because it did not have a phone number but I was dumb and gave it a shot. Save your money!

Comments

• Us
      11th of Oct, 2007

I take that back. My product took forever to come but it did, not a scam, just completely slow.

11th of Oct, 2007

I ordered some and they came 2 days later, I think royal mail strikes are just to blame for this one.

• Us
      11th of Oct, 2007

Do you think I should continue taking creatine and niacin roids, or just stick to the niacin? I am skeptical on how well these work.

28th of Nov, 2007

Wot ever you do, do not bye any thing from niacin-roids, its all fake!!!

28th of Nov, 2007

Ive just bought some and now i have seen these reviews i feel i have wasted £40
    Does anyone who has taken this seen any results?

4th of Dec, 2007

i totaly agree with the fakeness. i research everything i take - niacin is just a vitamin, vitamin b to be precise.
    all this product will do is give u nice hair and nails.
    If you google the "Dr" and the semi famous yet professional athletes/models that review the product.....you get nothing, they dont exist.

• Da
      10th of Dec, 2007

I have taken niacin roids for 7 days now and have noticed no difference, whatsoever and i am just about to contact the trading standards and possibly bbc watchdog to try and get my money back!!

• Le
      28th of Dec, 2007

just brought some to help me stop taking the real stuff because of health risk. sounds like a waste of money
    now feel like right idiot. should of known really we all should of might is well give it to the misses for her nails and hair. niacin - roids load of crap one big scam.

• Ry
      6th of Jan, 2008

future pharmaceuticals has now changed the name form niacin roids to kosterone roids because the main ingredient in it is Isoinokosterone which if you google is a russian form of steroids that has been tested and is 100% safe even for teenagers and it works better than traditional steroids.

• Ad
      12th of Jan, 2008

great...i wish i read this website before trying this stuff...it came through in the post today.

Am going to be open minded and give it the whole months supply to see if there are any differences, but the telephone number is a greater London number, and they aren't even supposed to be based in London. The number goes thorugh to a voice mail.

Will write back in one month after I have trialed it!

• Si
      12th of Jan, 2008

I also recieved my 1 month supply today. I'll take a before pic and after pic. I'll be mixing it in with my diet and weight training plan, kinda seems to good to be true really... hope not, fairly expensive.

20th of Jan, 2008

I was just about to buy two tubs of these kosterone Roids. I will wait for results from you guys. I hope they do work for everyones sake.

• Al
      25th of Jan, 2008

I have checked out the company on companies house they do not exist and the phone number is an answering machine, not very professional, looks like a one man band not a large corporation as the website seems to claim.
    The photos of the research building are of a company called siemans who occupy units 107 to 110. Unit 106 c is an old hanger which is occupied by a business called Home Living Online, not Future Pharmaceuticals
    Be very careful if you deal with this individual, but I would stear well clear and keep hold of your money. Details have been forwarded onto trading standards.

25th of Jan, 2008

orderd 2months suply from future pharmaceuticals ive not yet recieved 48 hours delivery ### tried 2 ring no joy looks like iv been ripped off

25th of Jan, 2008

Hi chris. Just recieved your E-mail. It appears that pharmaceuticals is 100% scam. They do not exist. Fortunately i have not tryed to buy this phoney product.

• St
      30th of Jan, 2008

I orderd it, it did take a while to get about 9 days. But it was work it just got done with my first work out and i can tell the difference. you can feel the bigger pumps and a tone more streagnth. So i hope the pills keep working. The lady replied to my emails. It took about 2 days to but she did.

31st of Jan, 2008

Hi everyone,just considering purchasing some of this stuff,but in two minds about it as reviews are mixed. Would be grateful for any info on it and or results cheers!!

• Je
      31st of Jan, 2008

You guys are [censored]ing stupid you cant take a product for 7 days and say oh hell i havent seen any results its a fake even steroids take at least 4 weeks to kick in unless its like winni or something you have to give it at least a month or two and diet you cant eat ###ing junk food and expect results.

• Da
      1st of Feb, 2008

i am about to buy kosterone and am unsure now after reading complaints?any1 got any feedback after taking it for a month?
    or anything else worth trying?

• Si
      3rd of Feb, 2008

Well so far I have done 24 days with pretty much no results whatsoever. Keep well away guys, spend your money elsewhere. BTW when I bought them they were a company based in Devon in the UK, now they are in Texas or something, you get the product but I swear its just a vitamin C tablet.