Future Financial Direct / Unauthorized charges

Then I heard nothing. I called and found out my case worker - Mary Steele was out on maternity leave. I was put in contact with someone named Michelle. she told me there was nothing she could do for me and that my best option was to fine Bankruptcy.

They STOLE my money and are a bunch of Criminals!

Ke

Comments

• Ji
      26th of Jun, 2011
    Future Financial Direct - Stole over $5000.00
    Future Financial Direct

I paid Future financial direct over $5, 000 dollars to help settle my debts. I followed all of their rules. I received no services. Creditors came after me at work and garnished my wages. I called repeatedly and was told they were working on it. Then I heard nothing. I called and found out my case worker - Mary Steele was out on maternity leave. I was put in contact with someone named Michelle. she told me there was nothing she could do for me and that my best option was to file Bankruptcy. I asked for my money back and have never heard from them again. They will not return my call or e-mails. I ended up filing bankruptcy as my credit was already destroyed because of them and my paychecks were being garnished! They STOLE my money and are a bunch of Criminals!