Future Bazaar / Non delievery of stores purchased online

1 India Review updated:

I placed an order on 05 Aug for online purchase of a mobile phone. The item is yet to reach me whereas they have debited the account claiming that the item has been delivered. Response is not forthcoming at all. What is the way out.

Comments

23rd of Sep, 2007
    Future Bazaar - Bad service
    India

I have purchased goods worth rs. 1872.00 from online future bazaar on 12 august. Еhey said that they will deliver in 7 days. Иut almost 50 days have passed and they had still not delivered. Beware of this cheaters!

• Tu
      18th of Jan, 2008

Hi,

I have kept an order for fry PAN .

Transaction reference no. is 45319851.

28th of Jan, 2008

Can you tell that this "Future Bazaar" you are taking about the pantaloon india private limited group website or some other fake site .

Can you also tell me the website name where you have purchased on internet.

I am going to buy some products from http://www.futurebazaar.com/.

Have you purchased from the same website ? If yes, let me know so that I can take in in consideration before buying from this website.

You can also contact me directly on my email id.

Margo
    margoneem@gmail.com
    Bangalore, India

• Fi
      22nd of Mar, 2008

I have purchased one doormat on 21 st March 2008. But the order is under process. I only want to know how much time you will take to deliver the order.

• Ru
      16th of Apr, 2008

Hi All,

I had a very good experience with this website which of future bazaar. I disagree that they dont deliever the products. I did the transation for more than 3 times now and every time they had shipped the goods.. only thing they take some extra time. You can call up customer care and equire the status of your goods.. they are helpful.

• Va
      6th of Oct, 2008
    Future Bazaar - Bad service
    Future Bazaar

I hve done the online purchase of Refrigerator and washing machine from Future Bazaar (on 6 Aug 08). Got the delivery of washing machine (after 15 days) properly but the delivery of referigerator was in damaged condition (after 20 days). Therefore the delivry of Refri was rejected. They informed us that they will pick the damaged refri and provide us with the replacement. Till date (11sept08) they have not taken back their dmaged refri and till date i have done numerous call folloing for the same but to no avail. I dont know when will i get the replaced refri whereas all the payments were done on date of purchse. Tried to speak to their senior employees but always directed to their call centers executuve and by now iam really fed up of saying the same complaint from scratch (leads to lengthy conversations) to number of executives and as usual getting the same reply as they r lookng into it. I hope some senior from future bazaar checks this and get my grievace resolved.