Fushishan/Fashion Jewellery / Malin Solving Own us 48000 $ +, Never paid since 2008.

1 Mariedalsvägen 23 217 54 Malmö, Malmö, Sweden
Phone: Tel: +46 40 12 96 12 +46 706 87 57 60

To whom who may concern. This is JOHN from FUSHISHAN company Shenzhen Branch. We met some troubles with Swedish buyer since 2008, She refused to pay our shipment ($48010.8) after receiving our goods. Their excuse is that they don't have any money under the EU crisis right now. and ask us to wait, but we have waited for 4-5 years already. They paid nothing to us.. The bad reputation have made our company no enough capital to pay workers ... and the every worker family have children and old parents need money to live. Could you help me for that ?? Pls. check The bad reputation company 's details below and the mail concervation between us . Your help will be appreciated.
JOHN

发件人: Malin S?lving
发送时间: [protected]:18:17
收件人: [protected]@mailcenter.com.cn
抄送:
主题: Re: Re: Payments

Dear Tom,

I will sign them right now, BUT I need to make one small change on PI FLSE090330A. Please remove the last two items - children′s necklace and children′s bracelet.

Malin Sölving

Mariedalsvägen 23
217 54 Malmö

From: [protected]@mailcenter.com.cn
To: malin s?ving
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 2:47 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Payments

Malin, I have ask my colleague to send the PI to you yesterday. I believe that you got it already . We need to CHANGE the delivery date, if you can not confirm back today. Yours. Tom

---- Original Message ----

From: "Malin S鰈ving"
To: "Fushishan"
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:01:25 +0800 (CST)

Dear Tom,

I would like to have 60 days just because to make sure you will not have to wait again in the future. We will do our very best since you are a very important supplier and friend for us! Re the old PI磗 they will be paid as fast as we can. We are expecting some big payments on our side now and most of it will go to your old PI磗! I磎 sure we will work this out!

217 54 Malm?lt;/DIV>

Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:59 PM

Hello Malin
Are you double sure that you could pay us under the payment term you mentioned?Though it looks a very long time.

If you are sure, I will arrange
PI

----- 原始郵件 -----

:Re: Payments

Hi Tom,

Payment terms: deliverydate + 60 days.

Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:20 PM

Hello Malin
Pls. Advise me how to write the Payment Term for these new PI.
In order me to make the PI and send you tomorrow.

寄件者:Malin S鰈ving
寄件日期:Tuesday, 31 March, 2009 PM 07:37
收件者:Fushishan
副本:Robert Bergquist
主旨:Re: Payments

Dear Tom,

Can you please get the new PI磗 ready so that we can sign them, we have so little time. Otherwise they will cancel the orders.

Blogg: http://marmalaidsblogg.blogspotcom/
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:16 AM

Dear Malin
I 'll check and let you know which PI that payment for when I come back to office 2 days later. [you see that long time unpaid invoice always easy to make confusion like this]

Re Old invoice unpaid
I trust your promise that cleaning ALL of them in APRIL.

Re New order
I'd like to accept the order based on your above promise.
But it 's very necessary for us to write out the date of payment for each PI clearly.
Just as we write the delivery date.

We need clear and strict payment date promise for all new order in future.

----- 原始郵件 -----
寄件者:Malin S鰈ving
寄件日期:Monday, 30 March, 2009 PM 11:19
收件者:Fushishan
副本:Robert Bergquist
主旨:Re: Payments

Dear Tom,

I still haven磘 heard from our bookkeeper, but I will get back to you as soon as I can about the old PI磗.

I have a question - in October I made a payment of (about) $17 900, but we had some problems with it. If you remember I had to make the payment 4 times since it came back to our bank. I need to know which PI磗 was included in that payment. Hope you can help me with this.

I really hope that we can find a way to sort everything out now so that we both can move on with our businesses. We will atart payng all of the old PI磗 late of April and continue to pay off all of them as quick as possible. This also includes the new invoices. This is our top priority and I磎 sorry I can磘 give a specific date, only can I promise you that we will take care of this as soon as we can.

You know, even though financially this is difficult times, we are actually making new customers so I have good believes in this year!

Waiting to hear from you!

Web: wwwmarmalaid.se
To: [protected]@marmalaid.se
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 4:30 PM

Dear Malin
Pls. send to this email address, I can receive it by mobile.

Re the old invoice, can you give me a list of unpaid.
And which date you could promise pay all of them.

Re the NEW order
Also could you promise which date you could pay it.

Waiting for your advise

---- 原始郵件 -----
寄件者:[protected]@fushishan.net
寄件日期:Monday, 30 March, 2009 PM 09:58
收者:[protected]@mailcenter.com.cn
主旨:Fw: Re:P Payments

From: "Malin S?lving"
To: ""
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:07:35 +0800 (HKT)

Dear Tom,

Our bookkeeper is now looking into this and if this is really the case, we understand that you have been more than patient. However - the reason we have so much unpaid invoices is because of a few different things:

1. We have attended two big fairs in a row (very expensive) without any new jewelleries, since we recieved the products much too late.
2. Also we have had quiet some problems with the quality on some of the models and therefor very unhappy customers.
3. On top of this, we were unfortunate to get a huge cancellation from one of the airline customers after we had recieved the goods from you. All of these jewelleries is now in our warehouse and we have not been able to sell all of it.

Tom, when you are saying no to our recent orders it磗 really a disaster for our company and family! For us to be able to pay you all of the old PI磗, we must have these orders, otherwise no one can get any more money and we have to close down our business. I kindly ask you to reconcider your answer, let磗 do this together so that we can start paying you all of the old invoices ASAP. We know for sure that these new orders means money in to both our businesses, so please help us with this production!!! I can promise you that in the future this will not happen again.

Your friend and businesspartner,

FLSE080707
FLSE080826A
FLSE080911B
FLSE080917

PLUS There are few new invoices unpaid in 2009, I will give you a list of them soon .

Waiting for your advise.

Yours.

---- Original Message ----

From: "Malin S鰈ving"
To: "Tom"
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:05:01 +0800 (HKT)

Dear Tom,

We are strill waiting for your email about unpaid PI磗. It seems like we have made different records about the payments. Please give us whatever information you have about it.

217 54 Malm?lt;/DIV>

Blogg: http://marmalaidsblogg.blogspot.com/

För miljöns skull − skriv inte ut detta meddelande i onödan

Fu