Fuse Communications / Bad service

This store Fuse Wireless is very UNRELIABLE!! I am suspicious they have some representatives that are scamming the deaf consumers as well as the hearing!!! I have given most of my personal information in order to buy a SIDEKICK II and the $29.99 monthly activation fee under this company. I already had given my credit card account number, social security number, driver's license number, a paycheck stub, and still COULD NOT acquire a SIDEKICK II so that I could get a rebate?? They say I had a snag with TMobile and couldn't process the order..however, that wasn't the point. I have outstanding credit as they know that! THEY, (FUSE WIRELESS), wanted me to fax over a COPY of my social security card and a COPY of my driver's license??? THAT IS AN INDICATION OF IDENTITY THEFT and BEWARE OF THEM!!!

Ju

Comments

• Tn
      26th of Mar, 2009

I have purchased a sidekick 2008 from them on March 3, 2009 and still have not received it. They only answer questions before you buy. As soon as you buy from them, they don't answer you anymore.
    Have you ever received your phone? If not, contact the FBI immediately. I was going to give them one more day to answer me, (just emailed and called them today) and then contact the FBI for fraud and identity theft scams. I don't even want to wait, and I have done some research on their website, and also called T-Mobile regarding this company. T-Mobile said they never heard of them, but I did a whois search on their domain name, and it is listed under fuse communications/fuse wireless (that still doesn't mean they are legit).
    I will be contacting them for an immediate refund, and also contacting my bank. I am usually very leery of scams and always check things before I buy, and am internet-smart. I can't believe I got suckered into this one. They will be reported to the proper authorities.