Furniturebrandsgroup / Disreputable Scam Artists

1 545 Eighth Aveune #401 NY, NYNew York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-348-0500

I am writing to add to the long list of complaints against FurnitureBrandsGroup and OneClickFurniture and others. I, too, had exactly the same experience as many of you and am out a great deal of money.
Unfortunately, if you will google the address of our favorite company you will find that it is not a furniture company at all. It is an ANSWERING SERVICE called www.weanswer.com which prides itself on its customer versatility. That they are clearly perpetuating fraud doesn't seem to bother them too much. I doubt that Al Carter or Suzie Walker even exist. In order to get "WeAnswer" to give up their client a subpoena and lawsuit will probably have to get involved.
I would recommend that we attempt a class action lawsuit against both of these companies.

Comments

• Th
      3rd of Jun, 2008
    Furniturebrandsgroup - none delivery of paid bedroom furniture
    everydayfurnishings.com
    545 8th Ave. Ste 401
    New York
    New York
    Phone: 1-877-391-0646
    furniturebrandsgroup.com

Order was made November 6, 2007, they took payment from my credit card November 8, 2008 for Kathy Ireland bed for 431.00. As of June 3, 2008 I have not recieved bed.

• Pe
      19th of Jul, 2008

I also paid USD 850 for furnitures since Jan 08, as of July 17, none has been delievered. They said they needed more time to fill the truck for delivery. I asked for order cancellation, they did after a few days of request but never refund. These group of people really ripped other people off. They need to go to jail...

• Pa
      29th of Jul, 2008
    Furniturebrandsgroup - refund

i ordered furniture on 1/22/08 nevered received my head board and never received my money back i have been in touch with Suzie about 20 times and i keep getting lied to i would love my refund. and will nevered order again.