FurnitureBrandsGroup` / Furniture never delivered!

1 545 Eighth Ave Suite 401New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-218-0890

I ordered furniture in the amount of $2645.00 on 12/18/07. My credit card was charged for the full amount. The furniture has never arrived . They tell me that it is in process, between transit trucks and not shipped. Everytime I call, the delivery day is pushed back another 10 days. I am now waiting almost 3 mos. I spoke to Al Carter who is suppose to be a manager and asked him to credit my account. He states it will take 7-10 days to process the credit, what a crock!!! I have asked to speak to the general manager and they transfer to voice mail in which nobody returns the calls. I have contact my credit card company to dispute the fraud charges. I have also contacted the WABC7 investigators and the attorney general. We have got to put a stop to this SCAM Co.

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2008

I cannot believe the complaints I just read... I thought I was alone in this... this company or couple of Al and Suzie cue.. have made ###'s of many people and taken their money... I ordered 3 curio closets on Feb 8th.. the money was taken from, my account on Feb. 12th.. which seemed odd as I buy online and usually the money doesn get taken out till shipped.. thats a whole another story. It states 4 to 6 weeks. given the holiday I figured to give it more time.. I called in early march and spoke to some woman ..I guess suzie cue..and realized I had no confirmation number .. she then sent me by email my order numbers and was to get back to me as to a date on delievery..They sent me all my info on address and total.. I saw that.. I forgot apt number so I emailed to give number.. I get a email from Joe smo, , from marketing research. will do.. he saids...nice answer.. and a cell phone number.. I started to think, but I did order a table base and got a cell phone and thought well ok.. that I got.. with no problem from some other company..also was a queens number 718 area code.. .. I emailed again if this is fraud I want my money back and to cancell.. and when I looked up items online they were no longer avaiable..In response I get a email from side kick suzie.. that its been shipped but has to go to this truck and that truck and one shipper to another.. and until reaches.. last I guess truck load .I will be noified of delivery but they wont be there till after, 4/25..but no info is sent to trucker till it gets here and is tagged with a tracking label..
    Hello.. where the hell would they know they are sending it ..with no info.. does a genie come up at last minute.. for a pit stop.. to label it and track it..And mine you its 718 area code.. not so far to travel.. I checked progress of shipping and same old message... Finally I had it.. I spent over 1000.00 and had nothing .// so I called Joe smo.. of course now its Al.. and voice mail saying.. I wanted my furniture or money back as I would go to consumer affairs and FBI.. no one plays with my money..never called.. Called the number of their great customer service they give u... Press 1 for sales 2 for orders.. I got through to hold on with the latin music.. your call will me monitered and taken in the order it was given.. ok sounds professional.. so I waited 45 minutes.. and then the phone rang.. only to go dead.. I called another number email gave me.. same music message.. again phone not exsisting.. I called suzue cue.. with her oh so ext, .. number.. but I get sorry voice mail is not set up on this line yet.. I call another number finally a man answers I tell him why I am calling .. still with same music.. ok hold on.. and I wait it rings and goes dead.. I called my daughter and told her I was upet and she found all this info.. for me... I have seen scams but this is the worst yet.. Their letter about the truck merry go round is so mispelled and useless.. they have 5 phone numbers all with the same message and music and are furniture brands group. aka, everyday furinture, harden manufacturer..as a scam.. they are trully stupid.. and I never went through so much bull.. with anyone.. I think they should be reported to the FBI.. its fraud in all senses.. and Maybe the maufacturer should know that they are giving their furniture a bad name..uless they r in on it too.. I called Fox 5 news. .. Cause I think this is crazy and let it go for too long.. I read stories from last year.. I CALLED MY BANK RIGHT AFTER LAST CALL. CAUSE WHAT WAS TO STOP THEM FROM TAKING MORE OUT, THEY HAVE MY INFOR. THEY ARE RESTRICTED, my bank will credit me back the money and try to locate.. where it went .. You can't trust anyone anymore and I hope Al and Suzie get caught and spend many happy days in jail.. reading furniture catalogs..