furnitureandaccents.com / paid for fireplace never got it

Furniture and Accents Complaints - Internet Scammers
Review all Furniture and Accents complaints
Furniture and Accents
Posted: 2009-07-17 by Lost my money to Furniture and Accents!
Internet Scammers
Complaint Rating:
Company information:
Furniture and Accents
furnitureandaccents.com

Ordered furniture online - never received. Kept being told it was on backorder. Finally told it would be shipped in 48 hours. that was over a month ago. They do not answer phone messages or emails.
Company Owner is:
Debra Clark
131 E Holly St
Pasadena, CA [protected]

Job: Furniture & Accents, Owner

Re

Comments

Br
  10th of Aug, 2009

want to see somethign that will make you sick

25th of Aug, 2009

Debra Clark, owner and THIEF of Furniture & Accents alias Allure Furniture will soon meet Madame Justice. If she has stolen from you,
make a visit to Pasadena Courthouse Civil Office (Criminal coming NEXT) 300 E. Walnut Avenue, Pasadena, CA. If you can't make it let me know. I am sending a surrogate for the papers to file and serve. This criminal will not be allowed to prey on any others. Don't get angry, GET EVEN!!!

Lu
  12th of Sep, 2009

Debra Clark
131 E Holly St
Pasadena, CA 91103-3934

A HORRIBLE PERSON

charged me $600 for furniture and then never shipped it (it's been two months) and changed all her phone numbers and doesn't respond to emails once she collects payment. If you do business with furnitureandaccents.com or furnituredivine.com never expect to receive your items!

SHE SHOULD BE IN JAIL!

14th of Sep, 2009

HOW DOES SHE LIVE WITH HERSELF AND WHY DOESN'T LAW ENFORCEMENT THROW HER IN JAIL???

I wonder if Debra is getting ready to create a new SCAM website. Both customer service telephone numbers on the Home page are no longer in operation...however, if you try to order something and "are having trouble" LOL...her 805 641-1720 number will greet you with the usual- "No one is here to answer your call but someone will get RIGHT back to you...blah blah blah..." Maybe when HELL freezes over!

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND DEBRA...AND WE CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU GET YOURS!!!

22nd of Oct, 2009

I dont understand how she gets away with this AND WHY PAYPAL WON'T YANK HER A VERIFIED SELLER!!!

22nd of Oct, 2009

I got her to call me back pretending to have questions about a product I wanted to order. Its obvious what happened after I called her out..*rolls eyes* I knew it wasnt going to do anything but it helped me blow off a little steam

8th of Feb, 2010

Hi All,

I have contacted every police station, media outlet, including TV, radio, and newspaper in the Pasadena, California area informing them of Debra Clark's felonious actions. I just received this back from the Pasadena Police Office. I advise everyone to file a complaint with their local police and have them contact Pasadena Police. Maybe THEN, she will be brought to justice!

Ms. Bonuso:

If you feel that you have been the victim of a crime, you will need to
file a report with your local law-enforcement agency. They in turn will
contact our department to assist with any investigation as necessary.

Sincerely,

Name: Cristina Bonuso
City: Setauket
State: NY
Email: bigred75@aol.com
Comments: Need help investigating Debra A. Clark and Gregory Clark
owners of Allure Furniture Designs and furnitureandacents.com. They
have stolen thousands of dollars from consumers from 2004 to present.
According to County of Los Angeles Registrar their last known address
was 131 E. Holly St. #110 Pasadena 91103 and P.O.Box 50193 91115 The
courtesy of a reply is requested. Thank you.
Date: 2/7/2010 11:28:22 AM

16th of Feb, 2010

Hi,
Just a final request. The police here told me to file an FTC complaint online and I am asking anyone and everyone scammed by Debra Clark to take a few minutes and do the same. I also called the FTC and it seems that they will ONLY take action if they get MORE THAN ONE complaint. So please fill go the website below and fill out the form. I have included Clark's info.
Thanks,
Cris

This is the FTC website. Don't be put off by the id theft part of it.
www.consumer.gov/idtheft

This is info you need to fill it out:
Business Name: furnitureandaccents.com

Phone number: 8056411720
Email Address: furnitureandaccents@yahoo.com

Th
  15th of Mar, 2010

I also got scammed by these folks. Ordered a kitchen nook table and paid for it but never received it. I notice their website is still up and running but their phone numbers don't work. I've never been able to talk to a real person. Originally I would get an answering machine and would leave messages but nobody would ever call me back. It's a shame companies are allowed to stay online when complaints have been filed against them.