Furniture123 / delivery and general customer service
Ordered on 6/11/2017, order number [protected]
I was appalled by the customer service I have received from the company after they delivered the goods almost two days later, although I paid for the next day delivery. They refunded me with the next day delivery cost after my complaint but that would not compensate me for taking two days off (as a self-employed person!!!) whilst wasting time and waiting for their delivery. Not to even mention that because of the bed we ordered was delivered almost two days later, my guests had to sleep on a borrowed blow up mattress on the floor! When I asked for a very reasonable reduction of the price to compensate for all the trouble we had to go through I was told no in a very unpleasant way.
I would NOT recommend this company to anyone. But I wish them a good luck as they will need it to keep their customers. I will certainly be taking my business elsewhere.
More Furniture123 Complaints & Reviews
- Furniture 123 - Avoid at all costs 
- Furniture 123 - Fraudulent company 
- Furniture 123 - Extreme Poor Service 
- Furniture 123 - No product delivered 
- Furniture 123 - Inability ro provide good and refund
- furniture123.co.uk - NO QUALITY AND NO REFUND 
- Furniture 123 - bed
- Furniture 123 - mattress
- Furniture 123 Limited - Faulty good
- Furniture 123 - avoid furniture 123