Furniture XO / Awful everything

We ordered a children's bedroom set (twin bed, dresser, night stand, and 5-drawer chest). The headboard on the dresser arrived cracked; one of the drawers on the dresser gets stuck and does not close properly, and the the top drawer of the chests' paint is peeling off. The company first sent the replacement pieces to the wrong address. Then they sent the wrong drawers. Then the replacement headboard arrived cracked. The dresser drawer was replaced with a new one to see if it would solve the problem of the drawer sticking but it did not. I do not recommend Ashley furniture (the quality and craftsmanship is horrible!!!) or furniturexo.

Furniturexo does not return our phone calls and after 3 months we still do not have any of the correct replacement pieces we need. I guess they have had problems in the past with horrible customer service and poor quality, damaged furniture.

He

More Furniture XO Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Au
      12th of Nov, 2008
    Furniture XO - no response to order after 6weeks
    Furniture XO Warehouse Distribution Center
    2801 Grant Avenue
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 215-969-0202
    furniturexo.com

I ordered a dinning room set which included a table, 6 side chairs, and a server on October 2, 2008. The website said 2-4weeks for shipping. As of today, November 12, 2008, it still has not shipped and I can not get anyone to return e-mails or phone calls which I have be leaving for two weeks now.
    Terrible company to work with. Please do not use them for anything.

• Ju
      1st of Jun, 2010

You ordered furniture online! Dumb@$$! You should have gone to your local furniture store and dealt with people in your area! At least you can talk to someone face to face and they usually have a guy that can fix your minor problems.

11th of Jun, 2010

I agree with not purchasing from Ashley because their quality isn't as stable as it looks but I have ordered quality furniture from FurnitureXO many times in the past when I purchased my first house last summer and their customer service was great. There was alittle delay before I received my order but I did expect that when it came to ordering quality peices. It was definetly worth the wait!! I have received my Dining Room Table leg alittle damage but they sent out a replacement immediately. I find their prices to be very reasonable and compared to other Furniture companies their prices were similar but FurnitureXO has no sales tax or delivery fee's. I just added a new addition to my house and I plan on calling on them for more quality furniture and service.

• Ed
      17th of Oct, 2011

same for me 2month and still in processing ...whatever that means

19th of Dec, 2011

They are a scam. The website says the furniture is available. I ordered it 4 weeks ago. I have left numerous messages and emails. They do not respond. My account on their website does not show any orderes, so I called today and (unbelievable a peerson answered, he was very hard to understand but someone finally answered) they said it is on backorder. They say their timeframes are guidlines, not rules. They say they do not keep up their website. Steve said they are not obligated to inform their customers when something is not correct on their website and that honesty is not their policy. I even confirmed that that was what he was actually saying. Bad people, Bad place!

2nd of Mar, 2013

Same experience. Ordered furniture set the first few days in January and sent a credit card balance transfer check. I thought that was safe to protect me. WRONG. The credit card won't let you dispute credit card balance transfer checks and now I have no furniture and I'm out over $2, 800. I've been promised a phone call and delivery every weekend for five weekends. No furniture. I guess now I'm forced to call on the Penn. Attorney General's Office with my claim of fraud.

13th of Mar, 2013

I ended up getting my furniture the next weekend. One cushion was very slightly damaged and patched but you can't see it when its in the furniture. They are supposed to send me a replacement cushion and even emailed me about it already. I am very happy that it all turned out ok and I have my beautiful furniture after a two and a half month ordeal. If they had just told me from the beginning that it would be 2 1/2 months instead of lying to me every week I would order from them again.