Furniture Brand Group / Have not received merchandise!

Order 2 chairs from Furniture Brands Group in early December and still to date have not received chairs nor have I been contacted by the company.

Comments

• Co
      5th of Feb, 2008

I ordered a dresser from this company in September. I've been told five different times that the freight company had it and I would get a call from them shortly.

Nothing yet. But they were quick about charging my credit card.

Colleen

12th of Feb, 2008

I bought a bedroom and dining room set from them in late November. It is February and all they do is lie to you about when it will be shipped, and it never is. The website looked ligit but this company isn't. Their customer service people sound so convincing on the phone. I don't know how they can get away with stealing peoples money like that. Now that I keep calling and complaining to them they hang up or just put you on hold.

• Ba
      16th of Feb, 2008

I ordered a bedroom set in Oct 07 and it is now 16 Feb 08 my card was charged. I was told the weather caused a backup in shipments being delivered. The status of my order online says "In Process" and has since the day after I placed the order. I have talked to customer service numerous times on the phone the common line is I will get back to you with an answer. I received a few emails saying thanks for your patients my order is being shipped. Last week I sent two emails requesting my money back and I have had no response at all.

3rd of Mar, 2008

File a complaint with the NY Attorney General's Internet Burea. That is what I did. http://www.oag.state.ny.us/internet/internet.html