The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Furniture and Accents / took my money, no goods

1 United States Review updated:
Contact information:
Phone: 1-877-470-2877

ordered a nightstand, paid thru PayPay. they put me off for weeks, then cancelled my order.
Numerous emails, phone calls unanswered. Ripoffs!

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Wa
      21st of Aug, 2009
    0 Votes

    walker0254 I'm having the exact same experience. I've tried to file a complaint with PayPal but they will only help if multiple complaints are received within 180 days. If you haven't done so already, please contact PayPal and maybe we can both get our money back.

  • Re
      22nd of Jan, 2010
    0 Votes

    Dear Walker,
    I know that you were ripped off by Debra Clark too. I am pursuing her and ask a favor. Please write to the NY State Attorney General's office detailing the theft. Send any receipts and emails you have. In order to take "formal law enforcement action" against her, they need to have evidence of a business's pattern of repeated fraud. The address is:
    Steven Spitzer, Internet Bureau
    State of New York
    Office of the Attorney General
    120 Broadway
    NY, NY 10271-0332
    This will allow them to pursue and arrest her for theft. She should have stolen enough by now to qualify for a felony. Also, please write your Attorney General's Office and I will send my complaint, along with as many people as we can get to file complaints in each state. This way she will NEVER get away with anything like this again.

    I am finding out the best way to sue her and recover money. I will continue to post as I find out information. The best way to communicate is to email me at Please let me hear from you, Cris Bonuso

  • Re
      7th of Feb, 2010
    0 Votes

    The NYS Attorney General's Office was no help. They said get a lawyer and go to small claims court in Pasadena, CA. I am planning on doing that. I have one more complaint to file with the Pasadena Mediation office and ask that you all do as well.

    Although I do NOT expect that Debra Clark will participate in any VOLUNTARY mediation, it will help establish that pattern of fraud the law enforcement officials keep speaking about. It will also provide another show of bad faith on her part when I take her to small claims court. I will keep you all informed. I hope you will take this link and fill out the forms and send them in:

    Ms. B:

    If you are interested in mediating this dispute please download our Mediation Request Form here: Send the completed Mediation Request Form and copies of any documents you have to prove your claim to:

    County of Los Angeles Department of Consumer Affairs
    500 W. Temple St., Room B-96
    Los Angeles, CA 90012
    Attn: Mediation Unit

    I hope we can help you resolve your dispute. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us at (800) 593-8222 (within Los Angeles County), or (213) 974-1452.

    Adriana Gallegos
    County of Los Angeles
    Department of Consumer Affairs

Post your comment