Furniture 7 / order never shipped - customer service non existent

Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:

I ordered a couch a week ago using their financing option.
The couch never shipped nor did the order details on their website ever update with a shipping number or any shipping confirmation. I also never received details of my order and shipment via email or phone.

When calling the customer service number, it ALWAYS says you are in line at #7 to speak to a representative. I am not sure why it's always #7.

You wait on the phone for 45 minutes every time and once you get to the front of the line, it asks you to leave a message. Every single time, it asks you to leave a message. There is no representative and no one ever calls you back. I have called several times and have left several messages over the course of days.

I've tried receiving help via email and still no response.

They have over 100 google reviews that may be fake/purchased.

Based on this, I do not believe this is a real company. Do not waste your time. Shop elsewhere.

Furniture 7

• Updated by Haleyqueen, Jun 27, 2017

Also, you have to give them your personal banking etc information. Which is also another reason to be weary of this company.

Ha
Jun 27, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Jul 25, 2017

This doesn't sit well with me at all. how are you wanting to withdraw money from my account for furniture i've not received yet. also customer service was available immediately when placing the order. now you don't hear from anyone in the department anymore. you can only leave a voice mail... scammers!!! don't trust them! the reviews are definitely fake too!!!
    They scam you by promising free furniture if you leave a positive review

Jul 26, 2017

TERRIBLE!!! I called 2 weeks ago to cancel my order because I lost my job. Today, they pulled out 73.00$ and now they say NO REFUNDS! So, I paid for something that I apparently won't even receive until MID SEPTEMBER. Don't order from this company!!!

• Kb
      Jul 28, 2017

I ordered stuff on June 7th. 1 month they called me to tell me some of it was discontinued and had to pick something else. I did, and it was ordered. Still has not shipped. They gave me a Fed Ex tracking # on July 27th. When I went to Fed Ex site, it said the tracking label was created on July 17th. Fed Ex has NOT received the furniture, yet, to ship. The Customer Service is HORRIBLE. If you even get through, they never have answers and have to put you on hold, then you get disconnected and have to start all over. No one who answers the Customer Service line, knows what is going on. I am going to notify the Better Business Bureau and the Police Department. This HAS to be a Scam.