Furniture 7 / order never shipped - customer service non existent
I ordered a couch a week ago using their financing option.
The couch never shipped nor did the order details on their website ever update with a shipping number or any shipping confirmation. I also never received details of my order and shipment via email or phone.
When calling the customer service number, it ALWAYS says you are in line at #7 to speak to a representative. I am not sure why it's always #7.
You wait on the phone for 45 minutes every time and once you get to the front of the line, it asks you to leave a message. Every single time, it asks you to leave a message. There is no representative and no one ever calls you back. I have called several times and have left several messages over the course of days.
I've tried receiving help via email and still no response.
They have over 100 google reviews that may be fake/purchased.
Based on this, I do not believe this is a real company. Do not waste your time. Shop elsewhere.
Updated by Haleyqueen, Jun 27, 2017
Also, you have to give them your personal banking etc information. Which is also another reason to be weary of this company.
More Furniture 7 Complaints & Reviews
- Furniture7.com - beware of this scam company
- Furniture 7 - storage 
- Furniture7 - new berry chase lounge 
- Furniture7 - Unauthorized credit card charges
- Furniture 7 - I did not authorize a withdrawal from my checking account in the amount of $84.01 and $14.00 which I did not authorize
- Furniture7 - credit card charge then get cancelled.