Furniture 123 / Extreme Poor Service

1 Sandway business Centre LS2 8SSLEEDS, United Kingdom Review updated:

Ordered an item 25th January 2010, promised delivery within a 4 week period. Money taken immediately with initial order. Waited, eventually had a call from their delivery dept. in March 2010 given a time slot.
Nothing came, made a call to enquire. I was informed that it would come the next day, that the driver had to make a trip to Scotland and he would deliver it to Lincoln on his return. Again nothing, no telephone call or message left as to what may have happened. I contacted Customer Services and was told by the Head of this Dept., Nick Simpson that he would find out details with answers and ring me by close of play that day. Nothing came, no call as was promised. Had enough, a totally untrustworthy company. Complained several times via their email site, no response until we threatened to cancel. Then, a reply to emails saying that delivery was imminent still not being specific. Cancelled the order anyway, this company cannot be trusted.
Now we are awaiting a refund which should within 30 days of the cancellation.
Despite their large, detailed website there is no telephone contact number for this company anywhere. Only a fax number and email link.

I would advise people not to deal with this company.

Comments

• Al
      6th of Aug, 2011

Just wish I had seen your comments for this company before we ordered a Solid Oak TV unit in April, finally delivered on July 7. Only to find it was chipboard material with oak verneer. Needless to say I was on to Consumer Direct the very next day. who then passed this information on to Trading Standards. Finally got a full refund. After a lot of phone calls.
    DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE, RUN BY TOTALLY INCOMPETENT PERSONS. WORD OF ADVICE TYPE IN FIND FURNITURE123 LEEDS WILL GET A PHONE NUMBER, RING IT THEN OPT FOR FINANCE. GOOD LUCK