Furniture 123 / Extreme Poor Service
Ordered an item 25th January 2010, promised delivery within a 4 week period. Money taken immediately with initial order. Waited, eventually had a call from their delivery dept. in March 2010 given a time slot.
Nothing came, made a call to enquire. I was informed that it would come the next day, that the driver had to make a trip to Scotland and he would deliver it to Lincoln on his return. Again nothing, no telephone call or message left as to what may have happened. I contacted Customer Services and was told by the Head of this Dept., Nick Simpson that he would find out details with answers and ring me by close of play that day. Nothing came, no call as was promised. Had enough, a totally untrustworthy company. Complained several times via their email site, no response until we threatened to cancel. Then, a reply to emails saying that delivery was imminent still not being specific. Cancelled the order anyway, this company cannot be trusted.
Now we are awaiting a refund which should within 30 days of the cancellation.
Despite their large, detailed website there is no telephone contact number for this company anywhere. Only a fax number and email link.
I would advise people not to deal with this company.
More Furniture 123 Complaints & Reviews
- Furniture 123 - Avoid at all costs 
- Furniture 123 - Fraudulent company 
- Furniture 123 - No product delivered 
- Furniture 123 - Inability ro provide good and refund
- Furniture 123 - Products missing/damaged
- Furniture 123 - scammers 
- Furniture 123 - mattress
- Furniture 123 - quick to take money - unprofessional scammers
- Furniture123 - delivery and general customer service
- Furniture 123 - avoid furniture 123