FunWorkDesign.com / Unauthorized billings!

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

My wife emailed me that funworkdesign.com charged $9.98 to my credit card account. Am currently in Iraq. Card is locked up back home in a safe.

Va

Comments

• Ph
      13th of Apr, 2008

I also got billed $9.98 and I don't know why. How can this happen?? Why is
    it allowed? I plan to follow through with the card company and I won't stop
    until my account is credited for the $9.98 amount.

21st of Apr, 2008

I just found a fradulant charge on my account for $11.89 from funworkdesign.com. I have filed a claim with my bank and will recieve a new card # and credit to my account.

Funworkdesign.com are crooks! These guys need to be put behind bars!

• In
      21st of Apr, 2008

I just found a fradulant charge on my account for $11.98 from funworkdesign.com. I have filed a claim with my bank and will recieve a new card #.

• Er
      25th of Apr, 2008

I have also got a charge on my visa for $9.98. You call the number and it's just a recording. I cancelled ALL my cards. Also, when I talked to the credit card company, they said the card was manual entered, not swiped. I've seen on here that RANGER JOES system had a breach. We also ordered from them. Not cool at all!

• To
      28th of Apr, 2008

Just received a fraudulent charge on my MC from this "company" for $9.98. I haven't used the card in over 6 months ... right about the time I bought from Ranger Joe's. I noticed that common thread in other complaints so I can only assume it is related to their security breach.

In any case, if you receive a charge from this "company" I recommend you consider it a fraudulent charge and contact your CC company immediately.

12th of May, 2008

I had the same problem on a Visa and yes, I've purchased from Ranger Joe's recently as well. Hmmm.

12th of May, 2008

I just found a fraudulent charge for 9.98 on my Visa. Contacted the card issuer. No problem w/ taking care of the charge. Ughh. How many millions do we pay for fraudulent charges in high interest rates?