Fun Web Profits / Fun Web Profits scam

1 FL, US Review updated:

I didn't even order anything from this company and they took $69.99 off my account.
How can i get money back

Br

Comments

• Me
      Aug 10, 2009
    Fun Web Profits - Money Taken From My Account
    North Carolina

I really should have known better. I saw an ad on Facebook about a fellow who made money from home by working for Google and his interview was on ABC News. I filled out the form and paid the $1.97 (I thought, oh, it's just a small amount, it's okay). I got an email from "Alternative Funding" who said that after 14 trial days I would be charged 29.95 a month to continue membership. I could deal with that to access the site to work from home. No big deal. But then I checked my bank account and saw 69.95 taken out from a company called "Fun Web Profits". Who? I had no idea who these people were. I called Alternative Funding and found out that they called themselves a "companion company", meaning that they just help you sign up for Fun Web's info - and they expect you to pay them $30.00 a month, something like a referral fee for that! FunWeb doubles that and you don't get what you requested to start your work-at-home stuff with.

I have to say that I was persistent enough with Alternative Funding to get my account cancelled and to get FunWeb's phone number. I called FunWeb and told the customer service rep that I wanted to cancel my account and have my money refunded. I expected to be rebuked, but she was strangely nice about it. "Joy" told me (at first) that I would receive my money back into my bank account within 7-14 business days and that my account with FunWeb was being closed per my request. HERE'S THE CLINCHER: I asked her for their ADDRESS TO CONFIRM THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED AND MY MONEY WAS IN FACT BEING RETURNED. She tried to rush me off the phone, but I repeated myself loudly and she gave me the physical address - yay! This way I can send a Certified Mail card to prove their receipt! Before I got off of the phone with her, I had her verify that she said the account was cancelled and that it would take 7-14 days to return my money - but she corrected herself and said 5-10. Much better, but I'm STILL mailing that letter!

Contact Info:

[protected]

• Cy
      Aug 12, 2009
    Texas

I have been ripped off with an unauthorized debit by Fun Web Profits.via Funzinger promo for laptop which produced window after window of select merchandise option, complete survey. Then BigBrand Promotion. I've cancelled everything generated, but FunWeb Profits has no way to contact them.

• Su
      Aug 13, 2009
    Fun Web Profits - took my money
    google fortune kit
    Florida
    funwebprofits.com

I signed up to receive a google work at home kit and fun web profits charged me 69.95 and 1.97, actually took it out of my account and I have not received anything. Terrible scam.

There phone # [protected] FL

• Co
      Aug 13, 2009

I researched :Call there customer service number at
    [protected], and tell them you did not authorized the debit, and threaten to have your banks fraud department call them.

Aug 15, 2009

I would say to everyone be sure to read the terms and conditions to anything you have to give your card number to.

• Je
      Aug 15, 2009

I just checked this morning on my bank account... They did the EXACT same thing to me!!! exact amount of money and everything! ###! ugh! is that all they took from your account... or should I go change my checking account number??

• Je
      Aug 15, 2009

The same thing happened to me and even after several calls and promises of refunds they have yet to repalce the $69.97 nor the $1.97 they stole from me and I never got my google dick either we shoudl all report them to the florida atty generals office and better buisness as well.

• Co
      Aug 16, 2009

I didn't order anything from this company as well ; EXCEPT the $1.97 they ONLY said it would cost...I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING IN THE MAIL AS THEY STATED. I just looked at my account and they took $69.97 out of my account as well. I will be calling them on Monday to reimburse me for that $69.97. That is FRAUD !! They never specified they would take money from my account!!!
    CALL : [protected]

Aug 17, 2009

I just called that 800 # that was listed above and will have the $69.97 refunded to my account. Thank you for that 800 CS number. They told me that it would be refunded within 3 to 5 days and provided me with a confirmation number.

We never received a DVD in the mail and get this the CS guy told me that they are not running that promotion anymore that they are sending the information to your email address that you provided. Well my husband never got the email. The other thing that the CS guy told me is that the company gives you 7 days to review the material and then they charge you a monthly fee of $69.97. A MONTHLY FEE!!! THIS COMPANY IS CRAZY!!! We have got to stop believing in these get rich quick schemes. Well I am waiting to see if they are going to take longer than the 3 to 5 days to refund the money.

• Kr
      Aug 17, 2009

same thing happened to me and my husband, we live in kingwood, tx. we never received the product, and my husband didn't think the charge would start until we already received and started. we were charged the 69.97 ###!

• Re
      Aug 17, 2009

Just like the rest of you, I too got suckered into this. I was told there would be stuff in the mail, nothing ever arrived, called them up after there was another charge today of 29.95 & they told me as well that there would be a 69.97 charge EACH month. I ordered my account to be cancelled immediatly. All the guy on the phone could say was "take a look at how it might benefit you". I did do some of the reading & it told me ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I told him "I see how it benefits only you & I want to cancel any further charges" & the guy had no rebuttal and cacelled my account right away.

• Re
      Aug 17, 2009

They originally took the 1.97, NOTHING ever arrived, there was a charge for 69.97. I called the guy then & he said to log on to the site & "see how it can benefit me". I read through pages of stuff & it was garbage, didnt tell me anything. Looked at my card today & there was another 29.95 charge & I called them to find out what for & he said it was a monthly maintenance fee & that it will actually be a charge for 69.97 MONTHLY & I said "no there wont be, cancel my account right now". He says again, "take a look at the program & see how it can benefit you". I stated, "I see how it benefits you & no one else. I want those charges taken off". He had no rebuttal for that & within 30 seconds my account was cancelled. Please be aware of this people, do NOT buy into this scam.

• Vi
      Aug 17, 2009

I was recently scammed too. I paid the initial $1.97 for the Google Works kit. That was on Aug 3rd. As of this very minute I have never received anything in the mail from them. Then...on Aug 10th BAM...$69.97 was taken illegally from my checking account. I called them immediately. I had pringted the page from my sale which by the way said the following: "Look for your Google Works kit to arrive within 5-10 days. Please print this page for your records". I should have known then, it just did not look official. I told them I never received my kit and I did not authorize any additional charges. I told them to cancell whatever they had and to refund my money immediately! They tried to tell me I had to request it in writing and I stopped them right there. I told him NO in not a very nice way and informed them if my money was not refunded immediately I would file charges against them. They gave me a conf #(probably a fake) and said I would get an email to confirm my cancellation. The next day, Aug 11th still no refund or email so I called them again. They confirmed they had my cancellation and I would receive my refund in 3 business days. They also said they would email me again. No email and as of today no refund. I called my bank to dispute the charges. They will credit my account in 1-2 days. We will see but I bank with a MAJOR bank and believe I will get my money back. To all of you who fell for this SCAM I am sorry for you too. Call your bank to dispute the claim and tell as many as possible to stay away from "get rich schemes". Also, once I get my money back I am getting a new debit card. REMEMBER...they still have your debit/credit card number. It could happen again next month!!!

• Ri
      Aug 18, 2009

This is a scam when you sign up for the two week trial period which is $1.97 somehow the company Alternative sends your information to webfun profits I dont know if its the same company or not but webfun profits charged my account the 69.97 I never gave them any of my credit card info I am going to try and call them when they opne at 9am and see what the deal is...

Aug 18, 2009

Hey I did the same thing and they still charged me a 1.97...should I try and get it back?

• El
      Aug 22, 2009

Check my account and they did the same to me 69.97 plus 1.97 plus 29.95 I called them on 8/8/09 and they told me they would send a refund instead they took 29.95 on 8/21/09 I did not give them my credit card at anytime.

Aug 23, 2009

There must be a way to stop these crooks. Let us all report them to the news stations they claim brought the reports on poeple making money from home. They should also be suied.

• Ro
      Aug 24, 2009

Yes, I am in total agreement here. And I never even signed up or anything. Once I noticed my bank account was debited $69.97 from my account I called them right away. After two calls I managed to speak to an almost clear and understandable English customer service rep, they offered me a refund without 3-5 days and gave me two sets of codes toward my refund. I hung up pleased but after six days I checked on the status of my refund. And guess what? Yes, it was not refunded so I called and inquired about my refund and some lady said they'll send me an email in three explaining my account and refund status. So, I waited way beyond the time frame and checked and to my surprise there was know message (email) from them. I called again today (about 30 minutes ago) and talked to the same guy I talked to with I first called. He proceeded to tell me that I did not "request a refund" when I called the first time and told my codes were invalid because theirs is only letter codes. He offered to give me two months free to the website to make up for the money they "stole" from my account. I became very angry and told him all I wanted was my money back into my account and after being put on hold several times he gave me a new set of codes (with both letters and numbers - just like the first set) how funny) and told me I would get a refund to my account within 3-5 days. I told him that if I did not see any refund on my account by Friday he would hearing from my bank and I will press charges of fraud against them. So, I now must wait until Friday to see what happens next but I am still going to my bank TODAY and seeing what they think I should do.

• Sh
      Aug 26, 2009

i singed up with fun for profit on google i was told for 1.95 i could try this for 14days and if i decided to cancel it would have to be before the 14 day trial was up. well i cancled a few days later when i noticed i was being bombared my all kinds of different sites . i had to go through all of them one by one and cancel them. today i get a letter from my bank saying my account is overdrawn and i owe them and untill i clear it up i will be charged 6.00 a day.
    i then went on line and checked my account and found that it was ALTFUNDING.COM that charged me 29.95 .i got there number from my bank and called them i was pissed! i never heard of them where did you get my visa from i asked, FUN FOR PROFIT they said, when you signed up with them you also signed with us. will i cancled with them so why are you taking my money? Oh whats your cancelation number? yada yada yada we will refund your 29.95 but not the late fees. short end call your bank they will send you or you can go in and fill out some papers and the bank will take care of the rest. P.S. THEY ARE ALL IN THE SAME CALL CENTER JUST DIFFERENT NUMBERS!!!

• 77
      Aug 27, 2009

Just opened up my charge card bill and there was two charges from a company, Fun Web Profits, that I never heard of. One was for $1.97 then I remembered I had ordered some Google Ad disc and they were only going to charge me $1.97 for shipping it was FREE as in $0.00. BALOGNEY this is a scam!! I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING in the mail. I talked to a lady Rachel in Florida she explained they no longer send Google Kits in the mail because people would complain they were broken so now they send the login info in an email. I NEVER GOT THAT EMAIL! The only emails I got after I signed up with them were from two other places I never heard of saying how I had a free trial of so many days and after that, I would be billed something. I looked at the places one was a credit recovery and the other place was a junk one about getting a government loan or grant and so I called both of those places and canceled with them. So what now I get is a bill from FunWebProfits.com for $69.97 type in their name and the word scam in yahoo search and see what you get! I told them to cancel my account and that I was not paying them anything as I did not get anything from them! I spoke loudly to them that I was going to contact my credit card company and report them as fraud! I will have to fill out paperwork probably so my credit card company can go after them! Again, I received NOTHING at all from them as far as Google Ads. I went to their website before I called them and I had never seen that I can remember their site. Stay away from this company. If you are considering ordering from them, do not as they send you nothing at all in the mail now. All you will get is a bill from your credit card and if you do, call them and complain and file complaint fraud internet fraud complaint with your credit card. I have had to do this before with some other company I never heard of and I will do this again.

• 77
      Aug 27, 2009

Also found out when I called my credit card co to complain about this FunWebProfits.com was that the company had billed me again another $29.95 and so I had to also dispute that charge - I received nothing in the mail from them. My credit card company said they will process the credit for me.

Also people ask your credit card company for a new credit card number and a new card in the mail so that this company doesn't have your number to try to use it again!!

• Ni
    Fun Web Profits - Unauthorized Charges
    Phone: 1.877.402.2666
    funwebprofits.com

I signed up for a 30 day trial for $1.97. Trial period expires 8/27/09. This company was supposed to send something in the mail; which never came, but instead they drafted my bank account on 8/17 (well before the trial period) in the amount of $29.95. I cancelled this account on line and called their customer service to verify.

I asked why was my bank account drafted before the 30 trial period ended? She, customer service could not answer. But, she was aggitated and annoyed with my inquiry.

I hope someone puts a stop to this scam.

• De
      Aug 29, 2009

I, too, have the same story you all have. I got my 29.95 back from ALT Funding, but I have yet to receive my $ 69.97 back. Fun Web Profits promised me that my bank would be refunded the money within 5 business days. Nine business days later, no money and I have called them 4 days in a row. They all say the same thing, Please be patient, your money will show up. When? No answer to that. They refused to give me their address so I looked it up and got it, so I can report them to the better business bureau. I am not fooling with them anymore, I reported them to the Better Business Bureau yesterday and I set up a dispute through my bank for unauthorized debit from my account. So, I hope with my bank and the Better Business Bureau on their ###, they will send my $69.97 back in my bank. Then they will know that they can't get away with this ###. I hope all of you that are so mad about this situation you all are in will do the same as me and report them. If enough people report them, they will get shut down and possibly arrested. No one else needs to be a victim of scams like this. I am only one person and I took that step. PLEASE REPORT THESE ### LIKE I DID. TOGETHER WE CAN STOP THEM!

• Pe
      Sep 02, 2009
    13799 Park Blvd. North, Suite 330
    Seminole
    Florida
    Phone: [protected]

This company charged my credit card in two installments - one for $29.95 and another for $69.97 for services I never asked for or authorized be charged to my credit card. I do think that they are stealing credit card numbers. When I saw the charge on my credit card - I called my bank and they gave me the information to call them. I called Fun Web Profits and they said they were "sorry" and said I would no longer be charged. I told them I wanted a refund of the over $90 that was charged to my card. They then gave me some bogus number to call - the "call resolution" number they called it [protected]. There is no answer and I have been unable to get through at all.

I have contacted the Seminole Mayor's Office - since I was unable to find a police department in Seminole. I see from various complaint websites that this company is running a real scam on people and something needs to be done.

Sep 02, 2009

THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME TODAY BUT THE COMPANY WAS LISTED AS WEBMONEYTRAINING!!! $69.97 NEVER AUTHORIZED, GOT THE RUN AROUND FOR OVER AN HOUR FROM FIRST NUMBER THE BANK GAVE ME OF [protected], THEN WAS GIVEN THE SAME BOGUS NUMBER [protected].

Sep 14, 2009

The only thing you can do to stop these criminals from taking your money is to get another debit/check card/credit card number and report it to your financial institution; bank, credit card company, etc. You should recover the money if you used your credit card. Debit cards are not always covered so you may take the initial loss. Most banks, though, will at least remove any INS charges incurred due to an unauthorized or disputed amount, but you have to ask your bank. They are not in the habit of disclosing the good for us parts of your bank contract.

Also, any time you see a charge of 1-5 dollars from a company you have not done business with, chances are your account is going to be scammed somehow. Criminals use this tactic to see if the number they have is a "working number". If the charge goes through, it's fair game. Call your financial institution immediately if you see this happen. My daughter was in college and noticed a $4.25 charge on her debit card from a pet store. She had no pets and had never been there. She called me and I told her to call her bank as soon as she hung up. It was the same card she used at the campus store. Someone stole several debit and credit card numbers from the day's receipts. In 3 days a charge was attempted from an online Apple Store using her debit card number. Since her bank was aware there was a problem they declined the charge and got a good idea of who did the deed. They were later arrested. They were students at the school working in the store.

Check your accounts online every few days if not every day. This should include your credit cards as well as your bank accounts. Be aware and check the sites like this one when in doubt. Good luck

Sep 15, 2009

where can we file a complaint against these ###?

• Cr
      Sep 25, 2009

Any of the programs mentioned, are not scams.

These are very reputable company that can help just about anyone start easily making money using the internet. Many people have found the programs to be really easy to use, allowing them to begin working from home and earning a steady income.

We apologize for any inconvenience with customer service that you may have received.

We're very sorry if you may have experienced irregular hold times and may not have received the level of support that you needed at the time of your call. Sometimes the Customer Support and Resolution Center will get overloaded with calls for service questions and coaching but online support is always available for your convenience. We ask that you please be patient with your call and if you require immediate assistance or simply wish to cancel, you can always submit your concern via the contact form on the websites customer support page. All concerns submitted online are logged and handled in a timely manner for your satisfaction.

All required product offer information can always be found clearly presented before you enter any methods of payment for the product or service that you are ordering. This provides access to all the terms and disclosures, as well as the customer service information for both the product you are ordering and any companion program(s) that may accompany it.

For your convenience, the program you signed up with sends an order confirmation or welcome email when you place an order. The email you receive provides complete details for your account, such as steps, websites, username/passwords, and billing information. Upon request, the welcome email message can always be re-sent.

When you place an order for a risk-free trial with the service, you receive a free trial period to the membership websites. You will always receive the order confirmation and or welcome emails the day you submit your order. If you submit an order and you have not received any email messages in a timely fashion, then you should contact customer support immediately.

When you're in the process of signing up online, the Terms and Conditions for the offer can always be found on the website page where you are placing your order. This is a strict requirement by all payment processors, and all companies do try their best to have terms presented clearly for the consumer to read. There are also clickable links to the full Terms & Conditions which can always be found on every website page where you place an order.

It's very wise to take your time when surfing online and signing up for offers. You can avoid a lot of frustration when ordering products or services online if you slow down the process of finalizing your order submit. You can become a safer and more responsible consumer by always taking a moment to read the full terms of an offer. At least read the part or sections pertaining to any dollar amounts ($) that are scheduled to be charged towards your account.

After you review the terms and conditions you should make an educated decision as to whether or not you should continue with the offer. Your educated decision should be based upon how important the product is for you to have, how much the product will cost, how comfortable you are with making a payment to cover the costs of this important product that you must have - which may require monthly payments, and whether or not you're fully capable of affording the total cost in the long run. Depending on how much money you have available, without making an educated decision after reviewing the terms, you could end up leaving yourself without enough money for other obligations and needs that you may have.

If you are quickly submitting an order online without fully knowing the most important aspects of the offer, such as dollar amounts and schedule of payments - then you are essentially not caring to read and be knowledgeable to the full extent of the charges & the agreement that you just entered into and have fully authorized with your electronic signature.

The trial period or risk-free period gives you the opportunity to try the service and see the real value of it before you are ever billed for a full service fee. During your trial period, if you're not interested in continuing with your membership to the service, you can simply call to cancel or easily submit your cancellation online. When cancelling during your trial period, you will avoid being charged any full service fees that may be required for the continuation of your membership.

When you cancel your account, you should receive a cancellation confirmation code. If you don't, you should always make sure to request for a confirmation code for your records. At the time your cancellation is submitted, you will also receive a detailed cancellation confirmation email delivered to your email address on file. Once you submitted your cancellation, your account is immediately removed from the system. The programs Customer Support toll-free numbers are found in several places and the hours of operation are from 9am to 8pm EST, every business day, Monday thru Friday.

When contacting the customer service department, we're only capable of addressing concerns for this product alone, because we do not have access to any other companies databases and nor are we capable of providing support for other companies.

As a courtesy, customers receive a recurring billing email message that alerts you to the next scheduled billing and if you choose to cancel before getting billed - the information is readily available for you to do so. For customers who believe they were billed even after they canceled and received their confirmation code. That is not true, because if you cancel your account before the next scheduled billing date, then your account is guaranteed to be canceled, and will no longer be billed. So it is not possible for a customer to be billed again once their account is canceled.

Sometimes a customer may experience a charge on their account after they canceled because the scheduled billing date was most likely the same day or the day before they submitted their cancellation. The transaction may not have been completed 100% by the time they reviewed their bank account and called to cancel, because sometimes a credit card transaction may take up to a maximum of 2-3 days to complete. So the customers billing most likely had already ran the day before they canceled their account, and the very next day after that - the transaction completed. So now the customer thinks they were wrongfully billed, which is not the case. Please understand that there are Negative Consumer databases that are slowly building every day with more and more people who are flagged as negative consumers (ones that do not resolve concerns with customer service, or do not accept company policies and perform chargeback's). You do not want yourself to be placed on a database like this, as it could potentially damage your reputation and possibly your credit or "purchasing power", in which you will be identified as a customer that company's do not want to do business with.

When a consumer signs up for a product online and is unsatisfied with the service received. There are a few steps that should always be followed before ever making an attempt to contact a bank or credit card company and having a charge reversed.

Here is an important checklist that all smart and responsible consumers should follow:

1. Place a telephone call to the merchant's customer service line. If you can't find one, you can always try GetHuman.com or seek out additional forms of support such as a company like CSRegister.com, which may be help you resolve concerns that you may have with a company.

2. Visit the company's website and use the online forms of contact that are made available, whether that's a customer support contact form, a live agent, or simply an Email address listed which you can send a message to. 3. Be prompt. Make the initial call or email immediately. Follow up on any requests from customer service.

4. Once contact has been made with customer service, make sure you find out the company's cancellation policy and refund policy. If you're seeking a refund, make sure you confirm your eligibility as you may not be eligible for a refund if a certain amount of time has elapsed since your product was ordered.

5. If you have made contact with customer service and you are canceling an account, make sure to have the agent confirm your request with a cancellation confirmation code. If you make claim and request for a refund, and a refund is available, make sure you get specific dates and times of when a refund is to be expected. Typically companies will have a 7-14 day maximum refund expectancy, which is normal. If a refund is extremely important for you to have immediately and you feel that you are owed the refund ASAP for an inconvenience received, make sure to express this and seek for a manager's help in expediting a refund.

6. Keep copies of all emails and confirmations.

7. Get the name and contact information of your customer service representative, in case you may need to contact them again.

8. If necessary, ask to speak to the person's immediate supervisor for further assistance.

9. Above all, don't lose your cool! Keep calm and sincerely work toward an equitable resolution.

If you are a customer that is reading this and you have already tried customer service, but feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly, please email [protected]@csregister.com for instant customer support, we will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,

Online Customer Support Team

• Al
      Oct 07, 2009
    Fun Web Profits - AUTHORIZED CHARGES TO CC

my card has a charge of $29.95 on it from these people. I have no idea who they are & I did not authorize this. my phone # is [protected]

alvin morris dawson Jr.
    9535 jasmine drive tobyhanna pa. 18466

Nov 23, 2009
    Fun Web Profits - Credit card fraud
    Fun Web Profits

On 7/29/09 I ordered a kit to post websites to Google for extra money. The add said it was supported by Newsweek magazine and the ad was from a couple who lost their jobs and ending up making this a career. The company is FunWebProfits.com. They have since changed their name to NetCadetPro (to avoid prosecution, I am sure).

It was $1.97 shipping and handling to receive the information, so I thought "why not". I put in my credit card number in. There was nothing on the add indicating anything about future credit card charges. I thought it would take 6-8 weeks to arrive because that is normal when you are ordering information. I went away on vacation and didn't think about it. I never received anything from this company! When I returned from vacation, I needed to check my credit card statement for an unrelated matter and was appalled to learn that the company had charged my credit card for $69.97 and $29.95. Another company charged my credit card for $24.95. I immediately called my credit card issuer, Chase Bank, reported the fraud and had the card cancelled and a new one sent out. I received fraud paperwork from Chase which I filled out and sent in. I was honest about authorizing the $1.97 initial transaction.

Chase called me and said that because I authorized the first charge, the transactions were valid because they did not fit the legal definition of fraud (someone using your card who NEVER had authorization). Not only were the two fraudulent charges on my account, Chase authorized another one in September (on the NEW ACCOUNT) for $69.97. They call it "prior consent". The only piece of good news I received was that the other company that they gave my number to agreed to a refund and they credited my account immediately. I begged Chase for help with the rest. They told me I had to call and cancel even though the transactions were unauthorized. I did that. My call went to a call center in India who would only agree to refund two of the three fraudulent charges. He said I would need to speak to his supervisor to get the credits authorized. After holding to loud music for 15 minutes, they hung up on me. Chase then told me I needed to file disputes against this company. I did that and they found in my favor pending no other information from the merchant.

This company is PURE FRAUD. Do not do business with anything to do with making money that is advertised on the internet. All they will do is try to steal your money.

Also, be very careful shopping on the internet. If you aren't familiar with the company, then don't do business with them!!!

This took about 6 hours of my time and countless phone calls to resolve. Even Chase Bank sends their dispute calls to a call center!! You never speak to the same person twice!! We live in the United States of America - supposed to be the richest country in the world - and yet people are allowed to steal our money unless we jump through hoops. It is a DISGRACE.

• Us
      Jan 06, 2010

Similar things happened to me. My co-worker is also cheated by a similar fraud. Searching the Internet I see a huge number of victims out there. I'm going to file a complain with Internet Crime Complain Center:

If all of us victims do our best to fight back we could draw enough attention from the public and our government agency to stop it. (If the criminals are caught and sentenced, we can then possibly get our money back.)

For those of you who do not check your credit card history, do it now. You may find suspicious charges from some unknown

vendors for $1.97, $2.95, $4.95, $9.95, $19.95, $69.97, or $79.95 etc.

America is a good lawful country. The law should be used to protect the public, not the bandit.