Fun Dish / SALES

United States, Texas, Fort Worth Review updated:
flor ramirez
Fort Worth
The problem here is not Direct TV. It is FUN DISH. They claimed they were an agent for Direct TV, sold me a package exactly like the current Dish TV promotion and charged me $49.99 for equipment and installation. When the installation didn't take place as planned, I called Direct TV only to find that they had no such transaction in their records. It took them 2 weeks to get my services at home; they also said they would give me the $100 referral which was not true..Fun dish is the WORST COMPANY

D  14th of Aug, 2009 by
I received my HD equipment for free, the only thing I had to pay for was $49.99 for shipping. I have had no problems, and they always answer the phone quickly if I had a question.
N  16th of Nov, 2009 by
I will never use this company again they are rude and the managers are worse than the reps. I will never due business with direct tv if these are the people they are using to associate with. I have not recieved my refund after there installers could not hook it, I sent the equipment back and was told it would take 3 to 10 business days to recieve my refund it has been over twenty days now.
N  17th of Nov, 2009 by
Hi Antonio

I work for Fun Dish and saw your complaint. Can you send me your phone number? I want to get this problem resolved for you asap.

N  7th of Mar, 2011 by

fun dish - Service
Fun Dish
Fort Worth

Purchased a service plan through Fun Dish with my Direct TV order. After speaking with Fun Dish regarding a service call, I was instructed to call DirecTV directly to have one of their service technicians complete the call and Fun Dish would take care of any charges. After completing the service call and being informed that I woudl be charged 49.95 for the service call, I call Fun Dish to see how they would be handing the charges. I was told that I should have called Fun Dish so they could have tried to trouble shoot or have one of their technicians complete the call. I had called Fun Dish to make sure I handled the service request correctly since DirecTV indicated that I did not have a service plan. I followed the instructions I was given by Fun Dish exactly and now they are not taking care of the charges. Terrible company that does not honor their services or tell you the truth. Do not use this company.