Fulltilt Poker / Stole my money

United States Review updated:

I had a account on fulltilt a few years ago named raiserback2, I played fairly high dollar poker on this account for about 2 years, I had a problem with fulltilt due to some chargebacks on a credit card, I tried to dispute them with fulltilt, but they would not respond with any other details, they closed that account.

About 4 months ago I made a new account under a different name. I ran the account up to about 23k, I cashed 5k of the money out and was playing for about another day and after I had played for about 3 hours I logged off to go eat and when i came back and tried to log on, it would not let me. I checked my email and they asked me for identification, I decided to just tell them who I was and sent them my real i.d and asked them if we could take the money out of the new account and pay the debt in the old account.

After about a week investigation and numerous questions about the account they emailed me saying that the new account, blowyourdoeshow, has been closed for being a multiplayer account. They asked me to verify the fact that i owned both accounts and then email them from my primary account raiserback2 to go over the details to reinstate that account. They asked me to verify this before sending a email from the primary account. I had already done that at the beginning, so i do what they ask, and i get no response for days, it has been 13 days now with no response to either account.

Most times in this case people who had this happen before say they just transfer the money back into the primary account after the investigate and found out there was no cheating or colluding, there was no cheating or colluding in this case, they even stated it. So I get no reply for 10 days, so I am wondering what the hell is going on, so I log on to fulltilt and try to log on to the new account, blowyourdoeshow, the one that is supposed to be closed.

I try to log on and it still says the password or screenname is invalid, so just to see what would happen i try to get a password change sent to the email address connected to the account, they send me a new password to the email address, how can they send a new password to a closed account?

So now i try the new password and it says are system cannot log you in, please contact [protected]@fulltiltpoker.com. I try to email them 3-4 times asking what in the world is going on, no response from loginsupport. So now I try the same thing on the raiserback2 account, I request a password change and they send it to me, I try and log on and it lets me, but it takes me to a screen where i make a new password and confirm it, so i do that and then it says the same thing, our system cannot log you in, please contact [protected]@fulltiltpoker.com,

So i send them 3-4 emails also, no reply. This is very frustrating, I cannot receive a response from any department at fulltilt, and have been playing on the site for 3 years and done more then 250k worth of gambling on the site. I do not see how this is possible that they get away with this. Anything i can do, i will do, i just don't know what my options are.

I have all the emails concerning this matter, I even dealt with 1 fulltilt employee the whole time through the investigation, who responded almost everyday until they closed the account. They will not respond to me no matter what i say in the emails. It is almost like they took the money and are stonewalling me, I am frustrated and very angry at this matter, any other piece of information i can provide to help i will do so. PLEASE, anyone that has any advice or suggestions, please respond.

Ba

Comments

• Sh
      Sep 01, 2009

full tilt poker just did that with me i have over 62 000 in tyhe account and first they closed it saying i had ywo accounts but i showed them one was my sisters one was mine we live in same house so same adress, then later that day they closed again saying i have two account even tho ones my boyfriend and one is mine, we play all the timme together so same ip so times we play when were not together so diffrent ip the tounament i wont the 62000 i was the only one playing my boyfriend didnt even play the tounament so can they take my money away there not telling me whats going on or anything im so stresses cuz this isnt a small amount of money

•   Nov 29, 2009

your lucky, im on my 63rd email without reply, oh sorry, i tell a lie, i did get replies but there just automated.

• Tr
      Dec 30, 2009

I, WILL NOT GIVE YOU MUCH DETAILS ABOUT MY PROBLEM WITH FULLTILT POKER
    BUT I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THEM... TWO ACCOUNT DEAL, IS JUST AN EXCUSE TO STOLE YOUR MONEY LIKE THEY ARE GETTING MINE WITH THE SAME
    STORY WE BETTER START LOOKING FOR A GOOD ATTORNEY TO SUE THIS SCAM BAGS
    TO RECOVER ALL THE MONEY THAT THEY ARE STELING FROM THE HONEST PLAYERS.
    COUNT ME IN IF YOU FIND SOME ONE.
    ANOTHER ADVICE... PLEASE CHANGE YOU VISA OR BANK INFORMATION
    BEFORE THEY STEAL YOU MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.

TRAGABOLAS.

• Es
      Feb 14, 2010

Time for a class action lawsuit, and fast. I have started with the same problem and if it persists I will file a suit with any gaming commission connected to them and bring all players unjustly found to be robbed and will take this corporation down until it is worth nothing. Any press that a casino online or not treats its players with no respect will result in players going elsewhere. There are many options for us and no one deserves this.

Aug 12, 2010

i recently bought 18k of fulltilt money off my cousin for 15k so she would get the money faster and i could play high stakes as usual. they only let you withdraw 2500 at a time-garbage! anyways, the very next day the wouldnt let me log in and said me and my cousin were the same people so they suspended my account indefinetly. They have no prrof when i asked for it. My cousin and i sent them 2 totally diff proofs of address and IDs. They striaght stole my money. I want to file a lawsuit but i wouldnt know how to go about it. I would highly recommend that you do not play on this site. I would alos like to mention the fact that when you cash out they give you a bogus check that bounces... THE SITE IS A SCAM!!! STAY AWAY!!!

• Ha
      Oct 15, 2010
    Fulltilt Poker - Cancel pre authorisation
    fulltilt poker

I have been trying with entropay 2 cancel my pre authorisation on money that i put on a vitual card ! they have asked me to contact you guys and ask you to cancel my pre authorisation asap plz !

• Cb
      Oct 19, 2010
    Fulltilt Poker - unfair gaming
    Fulltilt poker
    Pennsylvania

I have been playing for 22 days straight, made 1840.00 in deposits. At first my bank roll was even for a few days, after that winning hand turned into losing hands on the final card, players would use the maximum time allowed and the last card was always in there favor, we are not talking abount just a handful of winning hands that I had.How can this be possible( dealt 2 kings, river comes ace, king, four then the turn comes ace, four, oppenent winnes with 3 aces full). They are scaming there customers to increase deposits, hope the government creates laws, this system they created should be for fun only, they are truley selling unfair gaming practices.

• Si
      Mar 09, 2015

Be carefull everybody, if you plan to play european single roulette please do not. the game is rigged. have u ever seen any roulette on pro gambling site giving you 9 and 10 time the same color ??? trust me statistically it's not possible unless the game is rigged voluntary. to the multi player ones it seems to work correctly. you were alerted guys be careful with your real money on this poker room. by Sirius0