Fullfilment acai berry / Fullfilment acai berry fraud

Fullfiment FCM
po box 2061
Phone: 877 350 8480
Scam begins with $3.95 offer for trial size AcaiBerry natural cleanse. 14 Tablets. First indication of fraud is your statement or charge bill shows $3.95 and a charge from www.fit-fac.com. A phone call to Fit-fac returns your money, a phone call to bank luckily refunds overdraft fee. This hidden or non-existence requirement or acceptance of this $30.00 fee is for viewing a website for 30 days. No one in their right mind would pay this, which is what I said to Fit -fac.
Recently this statement was added to the website that warns you of the fraud that coming.

This consumer transaction involves a negative option; I may be liable for payment of future goods and services, under the terms of this agreement, if I fail to notify Extreme Acai Berry not to supply the goods or services described.

The terms you contract to, at http://www.extremeacaiberry.com/ at the bottom of the page, does not work. but the attempt to make you feel secure, the Privacy Policy, works fine.

The above is purely an attempt to contract you into hidden and forced fraud !!! The Terms you are binded to, are unavailable. Fit-fac is not mentioned on the page. Phone call to cancel product is almost impossible due to Phone tricks including High volume, disconnections and call back later.
The money phase, 2 months after original sign up a package arrives from Fullfilment with a product called Acaiberry natural cleanse melt-a-away (60)ablets A review of your statement shows a charge of $89.31 from IP-NATIONAL BLEND., Plus an INTL SERVICE FEE of $1.79, both unknown to you and which overdrafts your acct for $35.00.
You then re-call Fullfilment and you learn of the complete scam, Agents frustrate you with the failure to find your acct. and over coming that, there is no record of your cancellation and there are no refunds! Screwed!

A  16th of Feb, 2009 by
This is EXACTLY what happened to me. There is an 866 number if you are lucky enough to get through. It's 866-296-9110 . I can't for a minute believe they get away with charging $89.31 for the 14 pill sample. I don't think they are located in the US, when you ask them where they are doing business they say they can't tell. Buy ACAI at a local GNC or other suppliment store.
N  1st of May, 2009 by
My experience today was the same as mentioned above. After speaking with my bank however, I learned that if you bought with a VISA branded debit or credit card (not sure about Mastercard) you DO have the right to return any product within 30 days for a full refund. If these jokers won't give you an RGA number, or tells you there is a "restocking fee" just laugh at them. Send the unopened product back and use a shipping method that can be tracked, keep proof of tracking, and if the company hasn't given you a full refund within the 30 days, VISA will. Just talk to the fraud unit at your bank. They'll guide you through step by step.
N  22nd of Jan, 2010 by
I can't find anything to cancel my trial bottle. It seems that I paid through a credit card a small amount, then read that each month they would deduct $71. from the card. I don't know why I agreed to the terms, just a weak moment, I guess. I had a month trial, and I thought I would feel better, then it would be worth buying. I want to cancel. The only reason I was able to find this, I cut out the return address on the envelope. The city was Atlanta, Ga. 30341. I can't be sure of the last number of the zip.