Fullfillment/Slimtabs / I never ordered this product, charged credit card $89.

1 4650 SW 51st St., Bay 711 - 33314Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: None given

I ordered, through a website called www.Coloncelanse.com a trial of 14 pills for the cost of shipping. Received pills, they do not work. 2 weeks later, 11/3/08, I noticed a charge on my credit card in the amount of $89.31, description "14SLIMTABS". On 11/7/08, I received a package via USPS, from Fullfillment. I have not openned and I am returning. I am alertting my credit card so that I can get a credit. This company should not be allowed to do business, however, shame on me for sending for the trial offer. Maria Wilks

Comments

• Ge
      11th of Nov, 2008

I also ordered, through a website called www.Coloncelanse.com a trial of 14 pills for the cost of shipping. I never received pills . 11/10/08, I noticed a charge on my credit card in the amount of $89.31, description "14SLIMTABS". so I call them at 877-615-4233 and 14 minutes later so some hung up and when I try to call back it was back to the same recording. I alert my credit card so that I can get a credit and I had to chane my acc# so that these peolpe wouldn't have my # to charge me again. BE VERY CAREFULL IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT PROBLY IS. Georgette

• Je
      11th of Nov, 2008

The exact same thing happened to me. I was charged 3x's on my account. The final one that actually caught my attention was the $89.31 charge. This is awful and I am disgusted that there are people ripping others off like this. RIDICULOUS!!!

• Ca
      30th of Nov, 2008

I too was ripped off by this company and they charged my acct. some other charges I had to take care of.. I too got charged 89.31. They told me that the product was shipped and when I got it I had to return to sender inorder to get my money back.. I never saw anything that said they were going to charge me that amount and any other amount of any kind..

• Cr
      1st of Dec, 2008

I was charged and i have NO clue how these people obtained my credit card information. WHen i spoke with the woman on the phone she could not find my name or account in the system, and progressively asked for more and more personal information.
    Maybe i am paranoid, but these people do not seem trustworthy. I was not comfortable providing much personal information other than my name, last 4 digits of CC, and zip code. they couldn't find me so i had to call the credit card company who credited me for the charge.
    Eager to see what appears on next month's statement.

• Te
      2nd of Dec, 2008

oh my god, i wish i had done some background on this product, i too ordered the 14 day supply of aciaberry product, for 3.00, i get ssi so i get less than 700 a month peorid, i went to pay my bills and my money is gone...i am praying to get it back, but it seems bleek, the funny thing is, i never ever received the sample...someone needs to do something about this company, it's christmas and i don't have enough to buy food nor pay my bills, by the time, if i get my money back i may have been disconnected from my utilities...i hope the next person reads this, i am going to try and get a new credit card number today to help prevent them from scaming me any further, thanks you guys for posting this comments you have been most helpful...feeling like a fool in louisiana.

• Te
      2nd of Dec, 2008

quick note, luckily (i hope) today is 2 weeks to the day that i looked at that web page, i got on the phone with customer service, and she said you have only 2 weeks to cancel your subscription and furtunate for me, all orders are on back log, so baically i am getting a full refund for the purchase, she still didn't have an answer as to why or how i was billed so many times but like i said, because today was my deadline date, i should receive a refund within the next two weeks...still a scam but now i feel a little hopeful. a small note in my head is saying yes teresa there is a santa clause and he and jesus are friends..merry christmas be sure to call and cancel those orders or it will continue to b ill your card every two weeks.

• Da
      8th of Jan, 2009

i to ordered a free sample an no were did it state they were going to automatically rip me off i was charged £60 british pounds which is roughly $89 can any one provide me with a contact number and email address for these people as the website gives a fake number.

o an it also states on there privacy section that they make it very clear you are automatically enroled in some programe of theres they actually repeat this a few time maybe they think if they keep repeating it they will actually start to believe it themselves, what a bunch of liers and con artists.