fullfillment center / acai pure trial

largo, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18886928352

ordered just the acai pyre trail and they sent me that plus hoodiburst gum and hoodiawater 1 unit for $44.85 instead of just 0$. tried to call several times and they said wait time 1hour. I would like to return this and need a confermation #.please let me know what and how to get this done sence im on s.s.d. and really cant afford this product. thank you very much

Comments

Lo
  6th of Dec, 2008
i asked for the trail and then cancelled before they sent it they sent it anyway and i refused and sent it back, then two more charges showed up on my credit card i then sat on the phone for an hour to talk with somone i then told them what had happened that i had not recieved anything else from them and they said they would not return my payments until i returned packages i did not recieve and then they just hung up on me it is a fraud'''''''''''''''
Ke
  8th of Feb, 2009
Emailed fullfillment to cancel my order and they are still sending acai berry and charging me. This is a scam. How do you stop them from sending this junk?
An
  17th of Feb, 2009
I recieved the product and tried to cancell and waited on phone 4 times and the wait time was over an hour. When I finally got some one after the second shipment went out I tried to return it and they laughed at me and said sorry you did not cancell and i explained that I tried several times and could not sit on hold for an hour at a time. they also signed me up for a Health site and I was not aware. I made the unfornutante mistake of placeing this on a debit carde to which it over drew my acount several times. they did nothing to help.
Aj
  28th of May, 2009
DO NOT DO IT I NEVER RECIVED THE BOTTLE AND I AM GETTING CHARGED FOR SOMETHING I NEVER RECIVED. THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK UNTIL THEY GET THE BOTTLE BACK AND I NEVER RECIVED IT. NOW I HAVE TO GO TO THE POST OFFICE AND ASK FOR A CONFERMATION NUMBER. DO NOT DO IT. IT IS A SCAM.
Rl
  3rd of Aug, 2009
Unfortunately, I too am experiencing the acai fullfillment nightmare. I received the product paid and cancelled and future shipments over 6 weeks ago. I was given a conformation number and quess what...
I received another package from them today. I intend on contacting the B.B.B. in addition to alerting the credit card company.