Fullbeauty / disappointed with this company
I have ordered a lovely dress from www.fullbeauty.com and followed the sizing chart on their website. When it finally arrived size was incorrect and my dress was extremely tiny. I contacted customer service and asked could I return the dress for a refund and they said yes.
So I followed all the instructions and returned the dress using the return label they gave me. Waited weeks but there was no information about when would I get my money so I contacted them and they said that refund was not possible. I tried to get some more information but they just stopper answering. Would not recommend this company to anyone.
More Fullbeauty Complaints & Reviews
- OneStopPlus.com - Online scam 
- OneStopPlus.com - hidden charges
- Fullbeauty - shoppers club
- OneStopPlus.com - cancelled order 
- FullBeauty.com/Full Beauty Brands - beware of "merchandise credit" policy for returns over 90 days
- FullBeauty Brands Operations - entire order
- Fullbeauty - jeans on sale for $9.99 / liars breach of contract
- FullBeauty Brands Operations - new return policy
- Fullbeauty - scammed me out of $150
- OneStopPlus.com - Beware of ordering anything from this company