Full Tilt Poker / taking my money illegally

unknown, unknown, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: unknown

I RECENTLY TRIED TO WITHDRAW MY WINNINGS FROM MY ACCOUNT...WHEN I DID FULL TILT POKER THEN CLOSED MY ACCOUNT SAYING I HAD 2 ACCOUNTS..WHICH I DO NOT ...ONE IS MY ACCOUNT AND OTHER IS GIRLFRIENDS ACCOUNT...LET ME TELL YOU IF YOU LIVE WITH SOMEONE AT SAME ADDRESS AND HAVE FULLTILT POKER ACCOUNT YOU WILL GO THROUGH SAME HELL AS I AM GOING THROUGH..JUST WAIT TILL YOU TRY TO WITHDRAW MONEY..NOONE WILL CALL YOU..YOU WILL EMAIL THEM WITH EVERY DOCUMENT THEY REQUEST..THEY WILL CONTINUE AND CONTINUE TO TELL YOU THAT DOCUMENTS ARE NOT VALID..ALTHOUGH THEY ARE..AND YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN...THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SVC NUMBER... THERE IS NO SUPERVISOR THAT WILL EVER CALL YOU BACK ...YOU CAN COMPLAIN AND COMPLAIN IT WILL DO NO GOOD..YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING THEY ASK AND IT WILL NOT HELP...BY THE WAY I AM 44YRS OLD I HAVE NEVER EVER WRITTEN COMPLAINT IN ALL THESE YEARS ABOUT A COMPANY THIS IS MY FIRST...I HAVE ALWAYS SAID I WOULD BUT NEVER FOLLOWED THROUGH..THATS HOW MAD I AM...THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS...THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET YOUR MONEY AND NOT HAVE TO PAY YOU...I DID NOTHING WRONG WHEN THEY DID EMAIL ME BACK THEY SAID ONLY 1 ACCOUNT PER PERSON...NOT HOUSEHOLD...PER PERSON..ONE ACCOUNT IS IN MY NAME THE OTHER IS MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME...TOTALLY DIFFERENT NAMES ..JUST SAME ADDRESS..I DONT BELIEVE WE HAVE EVER PLAYED ONLINE TOGETHER...JUST BEWARE IF YOU DO PLAY OR GET AS MAD AS I AM AND ARE NOW READING ABOUT FULLTILT POKER ..YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN...TRY HTTP WWW.GAMBLING.CONTROL.ORG IF ENOUGH COMPLAINTS ARE MADE MAYBE SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN...GOOD LUCK

Comments

• Rr
      Dec 09, 2009
    Full Tilt Poker - Ripp Off
    Full Tilt Poker

I am positive that FTP controls the games and payouts. They flood the tables with "fake botts" who bet ridiculously on cards that would not normally be bet on and WIN. I followed an entire tournament from start to finish with a few select botts. At the final table, A real person won the 1st place, but their Bott won 2nd which is money they don't end up paying out.

• Ka
      Jan 10, 2010
    Full Tilt Poker - account closures
    Full Tilt

Full tilt banned myself and a friend of mine for colluding. They confiscated our funds and closed our accounts. When we inquire about evidence they have they state they will not reveal it. Neither one of us have ever had a withdrawal from the site. In fact neither one of us are winners on the site. Like many of the posts I have read I have been drawn out on more than I have ever seen. Playing odds makes no difference on full tilt. They talk about the integrity of the game but you are unable to face you accuser or the evidence that brought them to their decision. The fact that they can take your money, close your account, and never need to justify is a real crime. The US needs to legalize internet gambling that way sites like full tilt have to answer for their actions. The fact that I know another player is the only conclusion that I can come to for the ban. I would think that if they had a concern that they would inquire to us about our relationship, but that wasn't the case. One day I went to log on and I was unable to, end of discussion. I use to play on party poker and if you had someone that they thought you knew they just wouldn't let you play on the same table. On Full Tilt all the Pros know each other and have plenty of opportunities to scam other players who want to play them for big buck. We were banned at a 25 cent 50 cent level.

• Pf
      Feb 24, 2010
    Full Tilt Poker - Rigged
    FullTilt Poker
    Ohio

I agree with the complaints I have read on this site about Fulltilt Poker cheating.

I am not a Pro but it doesn't take a Pro to spot a rigged game when you repeatedly lose with great hands.

The newest game on this site "Rush Poker" is a money trap - do not play this if you do play on this site.

Apr 19, 2010

It is very true, I use to play on FTP but I'll never make a deposit anymore. I play only Free rolls, and the most I won was $32. You can imagine I experienced the same rigged manner, with which they try to squeeze more money from players.
    It is possible that pros play under fake IDs (and are helped by the server every time they go all in), of course only when it worth for bigger prizes.

• Po
      Aug 31, 2010
    Full Tilt Poker - No communication & bad software
    fulltiltpoker.com

I deposited $20 into Full tilt pokers software for online poker playing. After using the software a few time i started loosing money because of a faulty design due to button placement. The problem with the software is the designers put changing check boxes on top of appearing buttons, which all change as you click them. for example there were times i would call .30 cents and right as i clicked the button it would change to call $5, and i never ment to bet more than the .30 cents. I started a forum thread on this topic too, so if you want further details on the matter here is the address:

So I learned very quickly that i didn't like playing on their software because i was loosing money unfairly. When i tried to withdrawal the $20, i learned that they have it set up to where the lowest deposit amount is $100.00. So they allow you to deposit $20 and then will not let you withdrawal it, which i think is shady, even if it was in the user agreement. so i emailed the withdrawal department for 3 weeks telling them how i hated there software and i just wanted my money back. I have had no response when i contacted tech support, and withdrawals, and had no official response on the forum i started. So now all i can do is gamble my $20 on this software i hate.

• Dc
      Sep 04, 2010
    Full Tilt Poker - Fraud
    fulltiltpoker.com

Hi,

I recently started playing on www.fulltiltpoker.com, which my Father plays regularly. Recently I made a deposit into my account of $50 so that I could buy a Gift Voucher for my Dad for Father's day. Fulltiltpoker.com were happy to take the money from my credit card but when I tried to get the gift voucher -- Fulltiltpoker suddenly locked my account?????? If they thought I was using a stolen credit card, why did they do they deposit in the first place??

Do I need to suck this up and kiss that money goodbye or is there some official action I can take?

Many thanks
    D

• Fr
      Oct 26, 2010

same thing happened to me. exactly - full tilt poker is a rip off and it shold be illegal and there should be a way to turn them in.

• Fr
      Oct 26, 2010

full tilt also locked my account after i requested a withdrawal - who can we turn to for protection against this scam outfit?

• Dm
      Nov 18, 2010

I made a withdrawl request and almost two weeks later they emailed me to tell me the withdrawl didn't go through. This was after them originally telling me it was approved. They suggested I submit the withdrawl again and credited my account with $25.00 as an apololgy. When I checked my bank records to see if the money credited to my checking account, I noticed $340.00 in un authorized charges to my account. My suggestion is DO NOT PLAY AT FULLTILT POKER!

• Fi
      Apr 02, 2011

I stop playing Full tilt poker a month ago started noticing charges from my checking account. Full tilt poker took money from my account four times so far, Try to contact them, you can only contact them through e-mail. They said that the transaction was from Nov, Dec and Jan 2017.
    They started pulling out money from my checking account March 2017.
    BEWARE THEY WILL PULL OUT MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE THEY NEED TOO. SCAM, FRAUD

• Da
      Apr 05, 2011
    Full Tilt Poker - Refund money
    California

I've emailed them to get a refund, but no one returns my messages. It's just a few dollars, but it's still not fair. This company makes a lot of money and will deposit your money very quickly. They need to be accountable. There should be some way of reaching them by phone.

• Ra
      May 24, 2011

did a cashout 5days ago ($710)still not received it into nettler account, are full tilt taking players money as they are robbing peter to pay paul ie is a scam occurring, they said the money is safe but cant confirm a payout date????
    its clear full tilts in trouble and begining to think its a site to stay clear of as the could fold at any time