Full Tilt Poker / Withdrawls from my account

United States Review updated:

Full Tilt has emailed me three times over the past two weeks stating that they made a mistake with one of my deposits and that they would now be taking it out of my account. Those deposits were made 4-5 months ago. I think that is rediculous and should be against the law. I had plenty of money in that account to cover the balance then, but since I have moved and I dont have access to that bank any longer. They are only give 1-3 days for the deposti to clear. Is anyone else having this issue. This is really poor customer service. Withdrawling the money 5 months after. That is crazy..

Ultralee

Comments

• Sh
      Mar 31, 2011

i have been getting emails for the last 3 weeks about money for feb.just being taken out of my account you can not track it ihave checked my bank acct and there was money taken in feb. the numbers from bank and fulltilt do not match so you can not see what they are doing i hope this stops soon there is nothing you can do about it

• Hi
      Mar 31, 2011

This is why they should make online poker legal. We, as poker player and consumers absolutely have no recourse since its technically illegal in the States...

• Sh
      Mar 31, 2011

I wonder how many people have been ripped off from their bank accounts by fulltilt poker

Apr 04, 2011

My wife is having the same issue. They took $50 out last week and said it was from November (4 months ago.) Now, they took another $70 out and we can't dispute the transaction because the bank says that Full Tilt is not cooperating. The only recourse is to cancel the debit card, which obviously is a pain in the butt. But, it is the only option.

• Ca
      Apr 09, 2011

they are doing the same thing to me and I also have seen where I think it has already come out. Their bad business practices should not be the players problem. I will never play on there again, and I have played for over 6 yrs. now. I have had checks issued by them for withdrawals bounce many times. And now they keep saying I had a deposit from months ago which they did not clear. I don't think so.