Full Tilt Poker / Rigged RNG

United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi everyone ok today i finally lost my head with Full Tilt Poker. Now many people say online poker is rigged etc and arguments have been going on for a long time but i can definitely confirm without doubt that Full Tilt Poker's RNG is rigged 100 percent. I have played there under the name Darren Icon J for a number of years and have played poker in total for 10 years and win regularly offline and have had some good days online but the things i have seen over the last year have confirmed my suspicions that the RNG is rigged. Some of the things that happen are just uncanny and it's always a river to set up two people or more so all the money goes in and boom (full tilt make more rake). Now people may say *thats stupid its just poker*. But the matter of fact is that it is not just poker it is a cleverly rigged system that is making full tilt poker millions without any consideration for customers. They do not care one bit about how much u lose on the magic one outer rivers. If u send a complaint they send a pre-written response explaing how the RNG is random bla bla (yes i know this full tilt but the point is that it isnt random). What finally tippe dme over the edge was what happened tonight. I sit down at a rush 0.25/0.50 NL Holdem 6 max table and start playing. About 10 or so hands in i pick up pocket jacks. it gets folded round to one guy who raises... so i re-raise and he calls. Flop was queen 5 and another low card... i cant remember exactly but i think i bet he raised i called, Turn is a jack (smile comes on face) i know i have him now on the turn.. i bet he raises all in and i instantly call, he has pocket aces.. so he has 2 outs going to river for a $91 pot and guess what comes on river.!! Oh yes an ace drops. Now im not being funny but i put my fist straight through my monitor in frustration so now need to buy a new one (thanks for that full tilt). The point is this is not a one off moment this has been happenign reguarly. I have numerous screenshots off similar hands and i must have lost over $500 on rivers alone. You can actually check all my hands at pokertableratings website and look through them all yourself. Now im not sure how to go about things but i have firstly sent them a long complaint and im going to wait too see what they say and post it here. Then i would like to get all my hand history investigated from a company but im not sure who i can get for this task so any suggestions will help ?

I will never play there again that is a fact now but i do want to see full tilt fall to the ground because innocent players are getting scammed out of hard earned cash for the greedy big shots who own full tilt and want to line there own pockets.

Thanks for reading and respond please

Darren

Full Tilt Poker

Comments

• Co
      Apr 20, 2011
    Full Tilt Poker - cannot get on to the site
    Australia

I cannot get onto full tilt pokers on line address I have been trying for 2 days now have they gone under

• Es
      Jun 24, 2011

I totally agree that FTP is a scam. The bad beats I expiriencend with FTP software is a laugh. 6 times in a row loosing on the river with ... 6 times a full house. And that is just 1 game, 1 example. I can go on forever with this Maffia Poker site. DO NOT PLAY FOR RM on FTP!!!

• Ha
      Oct 17, 2011
    Full Tilt Poker - Theft
    Hakon Eydal
    Iceland

It seems that someone stole my 700 + dollars from my account at Full Tilt Poker, and there is no ansver, what to do?

• Eu
      Mar 21, 2012

FULL TILT IS STILL GOING TO COURT LAST I HEARD. You should try the Dept. of justice or Gameing controlle borad in your town. good luck some guyes lost 5 & 6 figuers from TILT there still waiting to.

• Eu
      Mar 21, 2012

The last I heard another Co. was taken over but since some big players owing lots of money to the sight and former owners not meeting there bills it's like DEAD IN THE WATER ! It will take years to fix The lawyers are going to be the only ones coming out on top.

Aug 06, 2014

just watch poker on TV, then sit down and play online poker, , , , its like DAY and NIGHT, bad beats out# TV poker 10 to 1