Full Tilt Poker / deposit scam

United States Review updated:

Im aprofessional poker player who plays every day online. Recently, i moved to virginia and made a new account called NYC2VA on full tilt. I played my normal style, tight but aggressive, and made 6 final tables in 7 days. One of these final tables, the FIFTY FIFTY, i won 1887 placing 6th. The very next morning, full tilt closed this account and made me play on an old one i had years back, cabbierob. They transferred the money (about 2000) and although i was unhappy about this, i continued to play. What transpired next was an absolute NIGHTMARE!! EVERY time i had a monster draw (60% or better) to win the hand, i NEVER got the cards i needed. Whenever i had the best hand and someone would try to outdraw me, they would, nearly every time. 6 str times i had KK and up ag AA. No matter what i did, how i played, i simply could not win! In horror i watched 1900 dollars wither away to nothing, and each time losing with the best hand, prior to the turn or river. Full tilt does this to get players to redeposit, then you win, and then the streak begins. I have been a professional player for years. There is no way this can be coincidence. DO NOT PUT YOUR FAITH IN FULL TILT. IF YOU WIN, GET YOUR MONEY OUT IMMEDIATELY, OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

Comments

• Pr
      Aug 11, 2009

ok i decided to take 50 of my real life winnings and do an experiment. I created a new account and decided to play on that one to see if the new account would see an unexplainable run of GOOD cards. Will keep you posted.

• Pr
      Aug 11, 2009

OMG are my eyes opened! this new account gets SO many great hands! and when hes behind, he makes it nearly every time! WOW!!! Confirmed for sure full tilt is an absolute scam! unbelievable! i thought MAYBE...MAYBE it would show SOME evidence. This new player will hit almost every hand he plays! WOW! How did someone not discover this before?

• Kn
      Aug 16, 2009

Wow I thought I was the only one who noticed. Everytime I go into a hand with the best cards AK AJ KK even I'd be beat by someone with a crap hand. Infact it just happened had AK and someone with A4 off suite beat be by getting a flush. UNREAL
    Think I might try your approach and start a new account. Just not on full tilt :D

• Du
      Aug 22, 2009

Since online games are PROGRAMS, every hand at a table can be seen by the programmers running the sites. Of course you get great hands to lure you in. They don't make money losing to you. So once you start really playing they know you will hang in thru a string of losses thinking you'll come out ahead sometime soon. You WON'T. They can see all the cards you are dealt and can send any better hand to one of the other players - who can not only not be a real player, it can be a computer one set up in the game and controlled by the site owners, so THEY win the money, not you. There is nothing showing you how many of the players in a game are real players or just shills for the company. Programs are not random and fair, like real card or other gambling games at casinos. Best thing is to stay away, play for free for boredom help, or play briefly, take any winnings and run. Greed ALWAYS sucks you in. Professional players claiming to make money online are paid to say that, and of course the programs can allow them to win more simply so you would think you could win, too. No one can think playing online would hone their "real" poker playing, because it's not random, every hand is predetermined, so you are just being a wallet for the site owners.

• Ho
      Sep 13, 2009

My experience is similar. I was just leading a tournament before hitting 12 hands in a row in which I got a total of one pair. 5 or 6 times I drew two of a suit. Not once could I get a flush. Sometimes I'd have 4 flushed after the flop, but still couldn't draw one in the next two cards. At least 5 times in one tournament. Meanwhile other players with nothing are going all-in & winning on the river; pulling a 6, ace or whatever. Go figure. Then I managed a high straight & got rivered for a flush.
    I don't know if I am playing against ppl or computers, but I get the feeling I am just playing a fancy, on-line poker machine. Getting beaten by someone with nothing, all-in by the river occasionally is fair enough. But every freakin' times there is real money on the table? I may be just super unlucky, but either way the experience is not enjoyable. I will be burning off my cash & switching sites.

• Mi
      Oct 27, 2009

A real cowboy operation.
    Working hours legislation - non compliant.
    Employment contract - not honored.
    Problems getting paid.
    Entire departments let go with no notice.
    Absolute contempt for its customers and employees
    Very relaxed attitude to data protection, identity theft and financial fraud.

• Mi
      Oct 27, 2009

You should contact them att of Gil Conrado
    Pocket Kings Ltd 3rd Floor, Block AD Cherrywood Science and Technology Park Loughlinstown Dublin 18 Tel: +353 1 239 3664 Fax:+353 1 239 3602

• Fo
      Dec 15, 2009

Yep, FTP has complete and total control of cards on the site. After placing in one tournement, I have now finished exactly one place out of the money in satellite tourneys. -- Usually with the hand that beats me winning on the river. I see this in tourney after tourney, where the smaller stack player has a huge winning hand right up until the turn and or river. Then the large stack player sucks out. I will be moving to Poker Stars this week. I am very tired of consistently losing winning hands on the river, or having the leading stack pull a straight after going all in on a non suited, non connected 6 and 2, or 8 and 4, etc. when your sitting with pocket aces or kings.
    And the FTP supporting Pros might want to be real careful playing in Vegas. It would be a shame if they were pulled from their WSOP seats for fraud investigations. And with all the hand records being maintained by the people that are scammed ------- well we will see.

• Pe
      Feb 15, 2010

I will add only this, it is easy for people who have lost to complain and call for foul. The consistency of this happen
    is not always an indication of cheating, but it most clear tells some story. For my part my first deposit w/ FT was $50 and I went up to over $600. I have never been that high since. As of two days ago I have managed to place in 4 tourneys won some cash games and my stack sits a 500+. I received a message from FT that my account was suspended due to identity confirmation. I was playing at the time and had just won 350 in rush poker (called his bluff w my set hehe). My account was over four years old. I hummed and hawed but eventually was forced to send them the required info. I am still waiting to have access to my account and when I enquire they say every email I send will delay the process. It takes less than a min to check the email attachments and more time to compose an email about slowing them down (yes ever inquiry i was told slows the process down). Hmmm not very right eh! and very suspicious behavior!

• Gl
      Feb 26, 2010

I was playing in a tournament last night and all of a sudden the site went crazy and started sending 9 cards on the flop and the hands kept playing regardless of what I did.The hands were being played out in seconds and I made it to the final table in a very short period of time and then things went back to normal and started playing the way it should.I ask the other players what happened and they didn, t know what I was talking about.I think I was playing a maching and not other players.If there were other players there they would have all been asking what happened just like I did.They are having machines pretend to be players and taking our money.I hope they get caught and soon.
    GRT

• Se
      Apr 01, 2010

same thing happend to me
    o
    pretty much all sites work the same. Play all the time just because i love the game. Have a account at Fulltilt, stars, AP and UB.

If you deposit like me lets say 200$ you will make it to 600-800 with no problem right from the start .You will get decent cards and they will hold up. But as soon as you reach the 3x your deposit barrier thats it its time to go broke.
    Every time you are dealt KK you can be almost 100% sure that the guy who is in the pot with you is holding AA and if you have AA you will lose to KK guaranteed. Thats it for me i tried for 3 years playin min of 4+ day i just cant see nobody making money online. Its impossible i dont care what everybody says that kind of varience its not normal. Last week alone i lost with AA preflop all in 23 times!!! That should prove that something is really going on. i dont mind losing with AA time to time but f... 23 times???!!! WTF thats just crazy.
    It gets to the point that you cant even raise with AK or AQ online you WILL lose to A rag 90% of the time. I play a lots of live poker as well and this kind of ### doesnt happen on regular basis.

NOT BICHIN JUST SAYIN'

• Sk
      Apr 26, 2010

I play full tilt and I agree strongly full tilt cheats people out of thier cash. I"ve lost with unbelieveable hands and im talking the best hands example i played pocket q's the the other day in a big tourment. I bet 1800 chips out of my stack of 19, 260 i got a caller. ok here comes the flop 10 s, 10 h, Q s. okay i got the full house, right so guy calls me allin. the his cards turn over he has the K s, 3 D. the turn card A s, and then for the final screw over from full tilt J s. and lost the game. I questioned myself why would anyone call 1, 800 chips on a king 3 off suit preflop. Ive seen on 1 table 1 hand people delt AA, then 2 seats away KK then 7th seat 44 yes i said i betcha 44 takes it and i was right it did. I've played poker for a longtime in alantic city and foxwoods, and ive done well for myself in the them. I have never never seen so many pockets being delt on 1 table at same time before. Your best bet find a home game or tourment nearby your better off to keep your money off line.

May 09, 2010

Boo Full tilt I thought you would be a good site, you just lost another decent poker player, You are cheaters! I tried the experiment with a new account and wow. The karma you recieve has to be crazy I feel sorry for the people stealing from folks trying to play an honest game. Good riddence

• Th
      May 22, 2010

i agree with the compliants above. i have played a lot for the past year and a half and i found it hard to believe the bad luck i had. i play my cards right and don't trap (except quads or straight flushes) and when i flop trips, i bet pot or more. it seems to never fall, people catch by the river and bust me. for example, in the last 2 weeks alone, i got deep in $100.00 tourneys, would be in the 30th-50th place (at the time) out of 1000+ players and i went bust with KK...everytime...getting it all in preflop (just trying to get the blinds and antes) and lost to AK EVERY FREAKIN time. no flop, all in and called and the other player/computer caught an ace on the flop; ace on the river; 4 on the river for a wheel. i am tired of it. no matter what happens, i ALWAYS lose. i win small amounts (180 or 300 for example on the 100 buy-in) and never any real amounts. and lastly, the 200+ SnGs are the worst. i have never seen such a scam. not just my bad luck but ever watch a pro, they ALWAYS win. ALWAYS...check and see for yourself. and to watch how they win is a scam. calling KK with a10, calling AK with AJ, calling AA with 99s and the pro ALWAYS sucks out. just food for thought. i have shut down my acct and will only play live from now on, i trust no online site.

Jun 20, 2010

I've seen the same bad trends myself multiple times. I put a first time deposit up of $300. I grew my bankroll to $750 in about two weeks. Then without cause, started getting cold-decked for long periods with only minior glimpses of success until I was broke. Even using proper bankroll management and moving down in stakes did not help turn things around. I quit online poker for about a year before making another deposit. The depost was a meager $50 this time. I was really working hard on my game and having good success at live games. This time I built my bankroll to $250, then started losing it all once more. But before I went broke, I left $38 in my account and took a break from playing for nearly another year. I received an email from FTP wanting me to come back, saying they would give me bonus money to do so. So I went back with my $38 playing rush poker and built my bankroll back up to $496 playing quarter games in just two weeks. But then it happened again! Suckout after suckout. You either don't get action on good hands, or end up receiving a bad beat. I currently have $4.53 left on my account. I'll just leave it there till next year until suckout city wants me to come back and start a new chapter to my story. This time, I'm cashing out. My theory is that there are too many poker bots and poker trackers online that tell everyone how to play. Even if you've never played with an opponent before, the're likely to know everything about you playing style. Even in a game like rush poker, the bots will adjust to your basic strategy. If you're a player that just wants an honest game and won't use the bots and tracking softwre available, then expect your money to be taken. Through the years, I've made a steady profit at live games and have never seen variance as bad as FTP. I can expect to lose about 1 of 5 sessions at a live cash game, Not the 20+ win/loss swings that I've encountered on Full Scam Poker.

• Fr
      Jun 29, 2010

omg my same situation...full tilt is total rigged [censored] ferguson and company you are so rigged man

• Ee
      Jul 01, 2010

i have found the same thing one night in three different turnys got beat on the river when they had 5% chance all all ins would have doubled up the only way to make it deep is to be sneaky and get chips fast then bid time and hope to make final with no chips left

• Ee
      Jul 01, 2010

couldn't relax and paced for an hour till i looked up full tilt scam and found this i made the right calls and have for a few weeks...always loses as people discribe how do we take this site down anyone know??

• Ev
      Jul 11, 2010

fulltilt is the biggest scam out there, every thing that has been said in the comments has happened to me. im changing my checking account # goodluck to fulltilt trying to get the money ive deposited.

• Ho
      Jul 17, 2010

mi nombre es honney0329 yo hice un deposito hace mas de [ 48 ] horas y no me han puesto el dinero en mi cuenta para poder jugar me puede decir que pasa [ [protected]@hotmail.com ] espero repuesta gracias.

• Ie
      Sep 06, 2010

FillTilt is either a scam or they have really stupid people working there. I think it's both. I've opened this account a few months ago and made a $600 deposit which I lost. So I deposit a couple of time here and there. Then I started to win some money back, so I withdrew $100 dollars. That happened without problem, so I was happy. See I use their Quick Deposit, so they have my checking on record for deposit and withdrawal. I started to win a little bit more back, so I withdrew another $100. Okay.

Now the third time, I withdrew $200 dollars and all of a sudden, I cannot log on to my account anymore!!! Then I get this email saying that my withdrawal was decline and suddenly Fulltilt wants me to prove who I am. Remember, I was using Quick Deposit, the same checking they have on my record and I haven't changed any personal information. So I reply back to their email asking them why they need a copy of my driver's license, bank statement etc... that they owe me $200. And you know what they said??? They asked me to email them on the email address I have on record in my account. Ehhh??? Fulltilt email me, I replied back TO their email WITH their email attached below and they tell me this is not the email they have on record for me???? So how the [censored] did they get my email to contact me??

I'm copying the email below for you guys to read and decide for yourself if Fulltilt is a scam or stupid or both. I only removed my own email address, name and moved the email in the order they were received and sent. Remember, I have deposited and withdraw using Quick Deposit linked to the same checking before I received this. And the worst part is: you don't know who's behind the website, do you? No face, no office...

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Full Tilt Poker - Support <[protected]@fulltiltpoker.com> wrote:

Hello _____

We are contacting you in regards to your Full Tilt Poker account.

For security reasons, we need to verify your identity.

Please send clear scanned copies of the following items to [protected]@fulltiltpoker.com:

1) Photo ID:
    One of the following: valid driver's license, passport, or other government-issued ID that shows your date of birth and the date of issue or expiry.

2) Proof of Address (less than 60 days old):
    One of the following: bank or credit card statement, utility bill, cell phone bill, home or auto insurance papers.

3) Bank statement showing your name with Bank account ending ****____ which was recently used on Full Tilt Poker. If you bank online and do not receive paper statements, please send a screenshot of your online statement.

Before sending copies of your documents, please ensure the following requirements are met:

* Copies must be clear and legible (96 to 150 DPI or higher recommended for scanned copies).
    * The document needs to be a full page and complete (bill/pay stubs, folded papers, envelopes, and partial sections are unacceptable).
    * Bills must clearly display that company's letterhead or official logo.
    * Your address verification document must display the same name and address listed on your Full Tilt Poker account.
    * We can only accept email attachments of 3 MB or less, and attachments can be in either JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg) or PDF (.pdf) format.

If you do not have access to a scanner, we will accept digital photos of the documents providing they meet the requirements above. If your camera has a macro feature (appears as a tulip icon), please enable it and take the photo within a 12 to 18-inch distance. If your camera does not have this option, please take the photo within a 24-inch distance.

Please note that your Full Tilt Poker account will remain suspended until we receive and verify legible copies of all requested documents.

Once we process your documentation we will contact you with an update on the status of your account.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Carl
    Cashier
    Full Tilt Poker

Please remember never to give out your password or enter
    account details over the Internet. Full Tilt Poker staff will
    never ask you for your password. For your security, always
    keep this information a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros at Full Tilt Poker
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________________________________________________________________

To Whom It May Concern:

I do not know why you have suddenly decided that there's an issue with my account when I have made deposits and withdrawal on the same checking for the past few months without issue. Unless you have good reason or proof of suspicious activity (ie.. letter from my bank), I can only conclude you are trying to scam me of my identity and avoid from paying me my $200 dollars withdrawal request.

I ask that you pay me back my $200 dollars, reinstate my account or provide a local branch location where I can speak to someone in person.

Thank you.

Full Tilt Poker - Support to me
    show details 3:03 PM (1 hour ago)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

For your security, we will only release your account information to the email address registered to your Full Tilt Poker account. Unfortunately, this email address does not match our records.

Please contact us from the email address registered to your account, and we'll be happy to assist you from there.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation, and we look forward to helping you.

Regards,

Elizabeth
    Cashier
    Full Tilt Poker

Please remember never to give out your password or enter
    account details over the Internet. Full Tilt Poker staff will
    never ask you for your password. For your security, always
    keep this information a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros at Full Tilt Poker

• Bb
      Oct 03, 2010

Amazing.. I.m having exactly the same experience. Playing tight and right on both Full-Tilt and PokerStars. The more frequent I play the worse the draws get. Really watch out on Full-Tilt's Rush Poker. Hit several full-house's just to have 4 of a kind beat me. Took me from $300 ahead to $100 behind playing very tight and agressive on what should have been nuts.

• Bb
      Oct 03, 2010

Both PokerStars and Full-Tilt seem to have this same pattern. When you first deposit, you win, win, win, especially if you play tight and agressive on nuts. Then it starts happening.. Can't win on anything! I'm going back to live poker where I consistently win!! An honest 'online' site would be nice, but not likely to happen until a good government regulates it!!

• Fu
      Dec 22, 2010

I had the same experience...this site is rigged!

• Sp
      Jan 25, 2011

I have had the same 'bad luck' on full tilt . Playing fifty/fifty torn. just made the money received hole cards JJ, flopped a set of jacks. The chip leader went allin and i called, of course, chip leader needed runner runner to win and he got it.
    Played a heads up tourn. had pokets AA and flopped a set of Aces (flop was A 7 T mixed) my opponent bet min and I came over the top allin. My opponent instance calls my allin. His hand is revealed 5, 2 offsuit. NO draws of any kind. Who would make that kind of call...no one that is. Needless to say I lost my opponent got runner, runner 3, 4. This is total BS. Full Tilt is a scam.

• Wa
      Mar 21, 2011

is there any online poker site that's really legit? that collects a fee when you withdraw winnings? If they did that then that shows they're making their money with the withdraw fee and not scamming you. also if the data is legit too in terms of flush % when dealt suited cards...lmk if anyone knows a legit site...FTP sucks

Nov 24, 2013

Yup Full Tilt is most definitely rigged. Notice how profiting players will always lose with pocket Kings or pocket Aces. I have literally never won once with pocket KK or AA, or when you have huge draws like open ended straight draw with flush draw with two overs, that's what they give you to set you up. Notice also that if you don't play at the site for a month or so, the first day or two back you will win every hand you play and then you will keep getting pocket Kings or Aces and lose everything you won. Full Tilt is a huge scam and should be shut down immediately. DON'T PLAY ONLINE POKER, GO TO A CASINO.

Nov 24, 2013

Full Tilt and online poker rooms are the biggest scams out there. I have started 5 or 6 different accounts with different e-mail addresses at Full Tilt and every time with a new account, you will hit every single hand you are in. But then if you are a profiting player watch how many times you get pocket Kings or Aces and lose no matter what. I have literally never won 1 single hand with pocket KK or AA, or huge draws like open ended straight draws with flush draws with two overs, that is what they give you to set you up, they always get beat by anything and everything. Once while playing a huge big buy in tournament I saw a player who literally, not even exaggerating went all in every single hand and any time anyone called him, they got beat by anything 10, 3 offsuit, ### like that, I watched it go on like that for 2 hours before I got pocket Aces and got taken out by him, he was clearly a computer generated player, he never spoke or responded to anyone. Bottom line DO NOT PLAY ONLINE POKER, PLAY AT THE CASINO, ALL ONLINE POKER IS SET UP. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE GOVERNMENTS DON'T PUT A STOP TO THESE CON-ARTISTS LIKE CHRIS FERGUSON. ALL ONLINE POKER SITES SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY. ALL OF US SHOULD KEEP FLOODING THE INTERNET WITH scam reportS UNTIL THEY ARE, BAN ONLINE POKER AT ONCE!

Nov 24, 2013

I saw a player in a big money tournament that did not respond or talk to anyone, he just kept going all in every hand and won all the time no matter what with ### like 10, 3 offsuit against QQ or KK or AA, I watched it go on for 2 hours until I got pocket AA and got taken out by him. He was obviously a computer generated player for the site. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT OUR GOVERNMENTS DON'T BAN ONLINE POKER IMMEDIATELY. PEOPLE LIKE CHRIS FERGUSON ARE THE BIGGEST CON-ARTISTS OF ALL TIME.THEY SHOULD BE LOCKED IN A CELL FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. WE SHOULD ALL KEEP FLOODING THE INTERNET WITH COMPLAINTS UNTIL THEY ARE ALL SHUT DOWN ONCE AND FOR ALL. DON'T PLAY ONLINE POKER. GO TO A CASINO.

• Ba
      Jul 26, 2014

I have played at many poker sites and find full tilt the biggest scam site of all. One cannot sit down for six hours and see KK and AA played in the same ring at least twelve times. This is just unreal if you look at the odds. So many times people, not just me get there AK cracked by AA or AQ getting cracked by AK over and over. The best one was when I went all in with KK and my opponent went in with KK too. Split pot right? No, it comes up four hearts in row and becomes a flush. Oh the best one was when my KK went all in on the flop and QQ beat me when two queens came up on the board. I understand poker and the chances of getting bad beats but by comparison to other sites I never see these bad beats consistently. Seems like if you have the strongest hole cards, you are bound to loose. Again, there is a possibiliy of this but to entice people to go all in there has to be strong hole cards on the same hand. This you see over and over again on full tilt. I think it is a huge scam to get players to go all in more, thinking they have the strongest hand. One cannot see AA beat KK too many times in one day, six ring, to really appreciate how it is rigged. I have deleted the program from my computer and will not give them anymore of my money. BTW- I win a little a full tilt then get busted by one of these bad beats, everytime. This doesn't happen at other sites for me. I am a consistent winner at other sites. In my opinion, I would skate around full tilt and save yourself money and frustration.