Full Tilt Poker / Terrible experience
I have made several deposits on full tilt poker and I have to tell you that their dealer is not fair at all. I have had the sickest beats for weeks, months, years. The favorite hand rarely wins, and the deals do not seam to be random at all. I have finally said enough is enough. I have been very upset when I read this guys post but i wasn't surprised at all- cut and paste it if you are thinking about playing poker at full tilt.
I have lost thousands of dollars thinking it was just bad luck, but it is not. I have had several cycles of winning but in the end the dealer will take all your money if you don't cash out. I have heard and read so much about full tilt poker that I can't believe I was stupid enough to think I could get a fair game there. I would literally bet every penny I have that their deck is rigged on purpose.
I wondered how they payed for the marketing, Pro's, tv time, tv tourny's, bonus's etc. Now I know, the steal money from every day players by using a deck that is unfair. Play their free games or freerolls (their software is user friendly), but don't give those crooks your money. If their is Carma ruling this universe, the people who run Full tilt poker and work their, will be burnt in fire.
More Full Tilt Poker Complaints & Reviews
- Full Tilt Poker - deposit scam 
- Full Tilt Poker - took my money? 
- Full Tilt Poker - Rigged RNG 
- Fulltilt Poker - Stole my money 
- Full Tilt Poker - Withdrawal SCAM 
- Fulltilt.com - Stay away from full tilt until they become more established
- Full Tilt Poker - Full Tilt Poker is a total scam 
- Full Tilt Poker - employees/bots on tables 
- Full Tilt Poker - Withdrawls from my account 
- Full Tilt Poker - Criminal