Full Frontal With Samantha Bee / Samantha Bee | Full Frontal With Samantha Bee | TBS

Normally I don't really care what new PC thug-ism and parroted talking points the media is espousing. Samantha Bee is concerning, however, because of her half truths based on ignorance and fallacy, and the fact that her fan base consists of 20-something socialists and low information voters.

When Samantha Bee is making fun of Libertarians for suggesting we don't need a states drivers license, Samantha Bee is forgetting to mention The 14th Amendment, where in America, we are guaranteed the right of travel on public roads via modern and privately owned conveyance. Did she leave that little tidbit out on purpose or is she just ignorant of the 14th Amendment? How dare we as Americans be aware of our rights as citizens and suggest that illegal revenue collection by the states or fallacy like "driving is a privilege" be allowed to continue. That is either a lie through omission or she is a complete idiot. Perhaps the truth was just too inconvenient for Samantha Bee's format? Perhaps the fact that our 2nd Amendment guarantees the rest of the Amendments is also a little too inconvenient?

Then there's Samantha Bee's take on England's exit from the EU. Perhaps England just watched as Germany had to bail out Spain, Italy, France, and Greece with Chinese money (because socialism is a failure)? Perhaps England didn't want their economy taken down as well? Perhaps Samantha Bee forgot to mention that, as it conflicts with her atheist, socialist world view despite the fact that in America, the government can't even successfully run a post office, much less all of our lives for us. That's the problem with socialists, they never want to elevate their own existence, they just want the successful to have to live as they do.

Lest we forget, then there's her take on daddy Bush's exit from the NRA. Samantha Bee must really have her facts in order to go back to 1993, right? Wrong! There was once a little town called Waco. A man there named David Koresh had a successful and thriving little cult called The Branch Davidians. There was also a little federal agency called the ATF that the NRA called Jack Booted Thugs for their raid that killed many innocent men, women, and children. This is why Daddy Bush left the NRA, as he didn't like this illegal federal agency being called Jack Booted Thugs. Samantha Bee failed to mention all these inconvenient facts as well, out of ignorance or fallacy.

TBS, could you please hurry along The World Series or anything else that will preempt this foul mouthed idiot? She cuts way too much in to my Big Bang Theory time as she panders to low information voters and 20-something socialists who really just want 1987 back, they just don't know it because they weren't born yet. I can't believe Samantha Bee can even speak with all that Big Government in her mouth. Maybe Samantha Bee should go back to Canada and play hide the gun with old Neil Young? "She's cool, she's hip, she uses swear words on national tv..." Yeah so what? She's also an ignoramus that can't tell the truth to save her life, either by refusal or because she simply doesn't know about anything she's preaching about. She's nothing but a reminder of why we as a nation should never let a liberal woman with a convenient memory be in charge of anything ever. She'll wreck everything she touches, as evident by Samantha Bee. Samantha Bee, you wont change anything with your opinions, you'll only change things by your example. If punk rock from the 1980's changed anything, it wasn't politics or the citizens of the USA exercising their rights as Americans. Old news like you may want to consider that.

• Updated by M Mcknight, Jun 01, 2018

TBS | Sam B | Samantha Bee | Full Frontal | Full Frontal With Samantha Bee | TBS Original Series | TBS Primetime

TBS, It has been two years of my changing the channel when this runny blue waffle named Samantha Bee comes on TV with her grating voice, out of line stupidity, distortion of history, twisting of facts, sexism toward men, and now, guilt of using an actual slur on the clock which goes way beyond the politically correct perception of a suggested insult (what Roseanne did off the clock). Are you, TBS, really about to show your [censored] with a double standard as flagrant as this and not fire her? If you don’t fire her you’ll be fueling a polarization among the populous that is becoming more dangerous by the minute.

Mm
Jul 14, 2016

Comments

• De
      1st of Jun, 2018

Samantha Bee should be fired! Her mean spirited crude words against Ivanka were premeditated. Boycotting her sponsors until she is fired!!!

1st of Jun, 2018

I have stopped watching anything on TBS. I don't support vile, slandering unethical people.

• Ji

TBS -Full Frontal is a disgrace and should be canceled

1st of Jun, 2018

If anyone has a list of that foul-mouthed Samantha Bee's remaining sponsors, please post them here so the rest of us can file a complaint with them. She deserves to have serious consequences for her disrespectful and filthy language.

• Ji
      2nd of Jun, 2018

PURE DOUBLE STANDARD. ...she should have been FRIED THAT NIGHT, alone with her writers. Never saw this piece of CRAP SHOW., the adds for this show is more than I care to see.
    Now after her "C " word ...what the hell TBS???

BLOCK THAT CHANNEL. ...

• Fi
      3rd of Jun, 2018

It is not complicated: Simantha's comments about Ivanka Trump were disgusting - an embarrassment to progressives like me. She doesn't have any values. Get her off the air for good. Thank you.

3rd of Jun, 2018

This women needs to be fired. What she said about Ivanka Trump was degrading and insulting not just to her but to all women. I call for boycott until you do. Fed up with nasty vulgar people like Samantha Bee and to the networks that allow it.

• Mi
      5th of Jun, 2018

please remove Samantha bee . cant stand anti American liberal . I used love station . watching big bang theory . but her stomach turning. hatred towards America president trump. is total un called for. if Hillary would won thank god she didn.t would been civil to her. only reason Roseanne of air trump supporter. tried double standards. god bless America troops and all firefighters police emts who put there lives on line for us every day. and even hateful liberals may god bless you also.SEE CAN SAY SOMETHING NICE . after speaking you.re mind harshly. try it. sincerely mike nuti

• On
      8th of Jun, 2018

Comcast customers, Please make sure you don't fall asleep with your TV on TBS or go to bed with your TV on the TBS channel. Change the channel then turn it off. That's only way she gets any ratings. It is the worst part of late night TV.

• Ka
      28th of Jun, 2018

We removed TBS from our program guide, specifically due to this ridiculous excuse for a television show. Once our channel provider gives us the ability to only order the channels we watch, we'll drop TBS completely. We've stopped caring about whether TBS will have the integrity to cancel/fire her or not, because we have fired TBS.

• Ca
      7th of Nov, 2018

I have tried to watch Big Bang reruns on TBS because I love the show, but as of tonight I am finished with TBS. I refuse to be subjected to another “Full Frontal” commercial ever again! I used to love TBS, but no longer. I can’t believe that they would even air that rude, obnoxious, annoying, unfunny, uninformed “woman “. I can’t imagine why anyone would even watch her show! Sure, I can change the channel, but I can’t change it fast enough! So it seems the only option is to stop watching TBS so that I don’t have to deal with this major annoyance anymore.