Full Frontal With Samantha Bee / Samantha Bee | Full Frontal With Samantha Bee | TBS

Normally I don't really care what new PC thug-ism and parroted talking points the media is espousing. Samantha Bee is concerning, however, because of her half truths based on ignorance and fallacy, and the fact that her fan base consists of 20-something socialists and low information voters.

When Samantha Bee is making fun of Libertarians for suggesting we don't need a states drivers license, Samantha Bee is forgetting to mention The 14th Amendment, where in America, we are guaranteed the right of travel on public roads via modern and privately owned conveyance. Did she leave that little tidbit out on purpose or is she just ignorant of the 14th Amendment? How dare we as Americans be aware of our rights as citizens and suggest that illegal revenue collection by the states or fallacy like "driving is a privilege" be allowed to continue. That is either a lie through omission or she is a complete idiot. Perhaps the truth was just too inconvenient for Samantha Bee's format? Perhaps the fact that our 2nd Amendment guarantees the rest of the Amendments is also a little too inconvenient?

Then there's Samantha Bee's take on England's exit from the EU. Perhaps England just watched as Germany had to bail out Spain, Italy, France, and Greece with Chinese money (because socialism is a failure)? Perhaps England didn't want their economy taken down as well? Perhaps Samantha Bee forgot to mention that, as it conflicts with her atheist, socialist world view despite the fact that in America, the government can't even successfully run a post office, much less all of our lives for us. That's the problem with socialists, they never want to elevate their own existence, they just want the successful to have to live as they do.

Lest we forget, then there's her take on daddy Bush's exit from the NRA. Samantha Bee must really have her facts in order to go back to 1993, right? Wrong! There was once a little town called Waco. A man there named David Koresh had a successful and thriving little cult called The Branch Davidians. There was also a little federal agency called the ATF that the NRA called Jack Booted Thugs for their raid that killed many innocent men, women, and children. This is why Daddy Bush left the NRA, as he didn't like this illegal federal agency being called Jack Booted Thugs. Samantha Bee failed to mention all these inconvenient facts as well, out of ignorance or fallacy.

TBS, could you please hurry along The World Series or anything else that will preempt this foul mouthed idiot? She cuts way too much in to my Big Bang Theory time as she panders to low information voters and 20-something socialists who really just want 1987 back, they just don't know it because they weren't born yet. I can't believe Samantha Bee can even speak with all that Big Government in her mouth. Maybe Samantha Bee should go back to Canada and play hide the gun with old Neil Young? "She's cool, she's hip, she uses swear words on national tv..." Yeah so what? She's also an ignoramus that can't tell the truth to save her life, either by refusal or because she simply doesn't know about anything she's preaching about. She's nothing but a reminder of why we as a nation should never let a liberal woman with a convenient memory be in charge of anything ever. She'll wreck everything she touches, as evident by Samantha Bee. Samantha Bee, you wont change anything with your opinions, you'll only change things by your example. If punk rock from the 1980's changed anything, it wasn't politics or the citizens of the USA exercising their rights as Americans. Old news like you may want to consider that.

• Updated by M Mcknight, Jun 01, 2018

TBS | Sam B | Samantha Bee | Full Frontal | Full Frontal With Samantha Bee | TBS Original Series | TBS Primetime

TBS, It has been two years of my changing the channel when this runny blue waffle named Samantha Bee comes on TV with her grating voice, out of line stupidity, distortion of history, twisting of facts, sexism toward men, and now, guilt of using an actual slur on the clock which goes way beyond the politically correct perception of a suggested insult (what Roseanne did off the clock). Are you, TBS, really about to show your [censored] with a double standard as flagrant as this and not fire her? If you don’t fire her you’ll be fueling a polarization among the populous that is becoming more dangerous by the minute.

Mm
Jul 14, 2016

Comments

• Di
      31st of May, 2018

She is just trash and TBS for supporting it is becoming trash. I stopped watching a lot of their shows because they don’t have anything intelligent to say. I just don’t think I’ll be watching TBS anymore no putting in her house watches it I block that channel from my TV because is just too stupid to watch .

• Ti
      31st of May, 2018

Samantha Bee exhibits the raw rage and hate that she superimposes on her perceived "enemies" each show she performs for her audience. I am asking for severe disciplinary actions, best of which would be her cancellation and firing for her atrocious and heinous remarks in attacking Ivanka Trump. Her words and hate have no place on television and as I write this we here in my town/city are galvanizing boycotts of your advertisers and your station in hopes that TBS will show our country and the world that have access to her "feckless" self that it when it sees a wrong corrects it for the greater good and shows some level of moral culpability.
    Thank you.
    Michael

31st of May, 2018

If ABC will cancel Rosanne after a so called “racist” comment, TBS you better wake up as well. Samantha Bee has no right to insult the President of the United States daughter. I think calling a woman a “feckless [censored]” is far more disturbing than a low class joke made by Roseanne Barr. Your network is just as much at fault for allowing her filth than she is even speaking it. I don’t agree with everything that goes on in Washington but to have my President and his family being insulted to the enth degree on national media should be criminal. Now listen here you comedian coward “Samantha WannaBee” the American people are tired of your disgusting, tasteless jokes. Your comments have gone too far and in my opinion you “feckless [censored]” how about you learn that you’re as tasteless as it gets. You need to remember what country you live in. Remember there are men and women defending your right to run your filthy mouth. So before you insult the First family again. Say that to yourself in the mirror because your voice is a reflection of your self hatred and jealousy. TBS. FIRE HER. CANCEL HER SHOW. MAKE AN EXAMPLE LIKE ABC DID ROSEANNE. There is nothing acceptable about any of this.

• Pe
      31st of May, 2018

This freak of nature needs to be fired immediately. Never heard of her before now, I guess this is her 15 minutes of fame, bashing the President's daughter. This nut is a disgrace not only this country, but to TBS, apparently they are to stupid to realize she is a disaster. Your standards have hit the bottom TBS.

• On
      31st of May, 2018

If Rosanne can get fired for her comments. Then Samantha Bee needs to be fired for the continuous swearing about the President including last nights comment about Ivanka being a feckless c**t. Or does she keep her job because she is a liberal whereas Rosanne is a conservative?

• Ga
      31st of May, 2018

TBS - The [censored] Channel. No reason to watch your channel as long as this 'Woman' has a job.

• Ro
      31st of May, 2018

Wow Samantha has been on a roll. She is funny, dynamic and spot on. She was "no Holds Barred" with the MetooMovement. All men who have misused power beware. Samantha Bee will have you posted across national media (her show) for everyone to see. He commentary on the Trump Whitehouse is relentless. I am not sure who helps her keep track but she does not miss a beat or misstep. I am sure she caught the news about Rosanne Barr!! However, I guess it is OK for a woman to attack a First Child- who also happens to be a woman. And for Samantha to create a horrible environment for someone not elected to office and to ridicule her for a job she actually does not have. Well, at least not until CNN just broke news that Ivanka will become an unpaid federal employee but that was not part of Samantha's rant. https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/29/politics/ivanka-trump-white-house-job/index.html
    I think her attack on Ivanka is inexcusable and no amount of apology is sufficient. Samantha's behavior is unacceptable in the public space. Her comments were not in a private tweet or facebook post, but part of a very public and popular show. Ted, it’s time to take action. If you need some mentoring or coaching check out how Bob handled it.

• Je
      31st of May, 2018

typical liberalist s---. entitled to disagree with anyone who supports the President of the United States, however a corporation such as TBS should have equal standards and not favoritism.I will no longer watch your filth (as if I ever did) .

• Je

• Do
      31st of May, 2018

This is disgusting!! I am appalled by the language used on your network. I have children in my household and this disgusting language is unacceptable for television. I hope you will consider disciplining this foul mouth “comedian” that you have on your network.

• Ak
      31st of May, 2018

Why does Samantha Bee still have a job? She has more than crossed the line with her disgusting and incendiary remarks regarding Ivanka Trump. The fact she is still there leads me to believe you are ok with her disgusting behavior. As long as she’s with your network, I will not be watching ANYTHING from your network.

• Sh
      31st of May, 2018

Samantha Bee's comments were disgusting. Much more than over the top. making a father-daughter sexual comment is vile. Especially in regards to our president and on a network that millions view. Samantha is known for such vile comments. Time to can her. I for one will blog vigorously to stop friends and family from tuning in to tbs until she is fired. I for one am over this kind of belligerent vile crap. This is just as bad or perhaps worse than the Roseanne comment. I will also boycott your sponsor's.

• Re
      31st of May, 2018

I would like to complain about Samantha Bee and her incredibly filthy mouth that she uses against the President of the United States daughter and women in general. To call Ivanka Trump that name (the c word) is completely offensive to all women! She needs to be taken off the air immediately!!! No one else but liberals can get away with such things. If a Republican said this, they would be off the air and driven out of Hollywood. But NOOOO if you don't like Trump you can say whatever you want and Hollywood loves you even more. Well not this woman!!! Take this piece of trash off the air!!!

31st of May, 2018

Samantha Bees is a disgrace! I am appalled at her comment about Ivanka Trump. Anyone with half a brain, should know better - especially after the Roseanne fiasco from the previous day. Bees "apology" doesn't cut it with me! Roseanne apologized and still lost her job. It is time for the same to happen to Bees! No more double standard!!!

• Mi
      31st of May, 2018

Ms. Bee should have been fired long ago. I really cannot thank Canada enough for allowing this leftist, foul mouthed woman to become a citizen of the US (of course this is a joke). Can Canada take her back?Just what we needed here is another mean, discusting leftist person who thinks she's funny, but is not. I watch the Big Bang theory in LA and as soon as I see this person, Ms. Bee, I change channels. She is an example of just how mean the left is. Her mother must be so proud of her. Listen Ms. Bee, your show should be cancelled and you should be cancelled because you are not funny and your mean girl vibe is disgusting. To hurt decent people with her leftist dirty mouth just proves she is an ignorant, unfunny comedian. Her calling the president's daughter the C word just tells me what I have known all along. ms. Bee is a worthless leftist, foul mouthed mean girl. I want her fired. If Rosanne was fired, Samantha should be fired. Ms. Bee should be apologizing daily for the pure crap that comes out of her mouth. Fire her for God's sake.

• Ni
      31st of May, 2018

She should be fired just like Roseanne, what the heck kind of people say things like that.Shes truly disgusting.

• Si
      31st of May, 2018

Our family has quit watching ANYTHING on this network because of the distaste of Samantha Bee. She's crude, vulgar, and disgusting, ON TOP OF being ignorant and misinformed. You can't take partial truths and whole lies and make a show of it. America has enough misinformation going around without some pop-culture nitwit spreading more of it. I'm a "20-something Trump supporter" I guess you could say, but I don't even like that man most days. I don't agree with everything he does or says, but for Samantha to attack his daughter and family and make vile comments towards them because of her distaste for our President...well, that just doesn't sit well with me at all. I won't watch ANYTHING on this network until her show is GONE!

• Ca
      31st of May, 2018

MY FAMILY is DEMANDING that your company TERMINATE IMMEDIATELY SAMANTHA BEE, , or we will never watch any channels in your network again, , ever..

31st of May, 2018

My family will be boycotting TBS until Samantha Bee is no longer on the air.

• Be
      31st of May, 2018

My family will boycott TBS and all affiliated stations until Samantha Bee is terminated. How could you allow that on your station? We will also research advertisers and address the issue with them.