Fulfillment or FCM / unsolicited mailing and charging

4650 SW 51st St. Bay 711Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-350-8480
Was sent bottle of AcaiBerry and told that my credit card would be charged $3.95 for mailing. Thereafter and not hearing from me, my credit card would be charged $89.31 monthly for automatic further shipments of AcaiBerry.

I did not order this nor have I knowingly ever contacted this company. I will try to contact them but their phone always seems busy. How do I stop this?
Di

Comments

Ka
  3rd of Nov, 2008
The same thing happened to me and I have no idea why I was sent this. I am trying to find a number to call to cancel this!
Je
  20th of Nov, 2008
I ordered the aciberry on a FREE 14 day supply. It said I would be charged for 2 months after 14 days if I did not call in to cancel. I never got the 14 day supply but was charged for 2 months anyway. After much leg work, I was able to get through. My advice, forget these guys.
Ja
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I received a trial bottle of AcaiBerry after agreeing to the shipping charge. Within a few days I canceled after belatedly looking it up on Google. Now I have received the next shipment and will call my credit card company to withhold payment if they have not already paid. The arrangement was to cancel within 14 days and I did so.

This is definitely a scam, as they do not honor their instructions. I also wonder if this doctor who testifies on their site is genuine. I do plan to contact Florida State Customer Complaints as soon as I get out from under Christmas demands. Or the Atttorney General.
Do
  15th of Dec, 2008
The sane senario was perpetrated on me
Da
  5th of Jan, 2009
This is such a scam! They told me I could not return the Acai berry tabs and I was charged $89.00 x 2 . They said I should have cancelled them but I never received any literature with any information on it. I reached them by looking up a number on my computer using their return address.