Fulfillment Center / Falsely mailed and billed me $44.85 for unwanted health pills that never were told or dsiplayed to me

12399 Belcher Road SouthLargo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18886928352
i have been robbed and they falsely billed me for undesired items that they falsely billed and mailed to me. They violated my Mastercard. Order Acai Pure Trail that was listed on the Net for a free trial with a $9.95 shipping fee. Erroneously I wasn't thinking and gave my card number over the Net and then they mailed me two other unknown and unwanted products and billed me a total of another $44.85 on my Mastercard.

Their invoice : Acai Pure Trail $0.00
HOODIBURST Gum $9.95
HOODIAWATER $29.95
Shipping $4.95

Order Total $44.85

They owe me a credit of $44.85 and no more billing on my charge. Please help - Howard L Samuels

Comments

Jo
  25th of Nov, 2008
I only ordered Green Tea!!! Not, gum and water!
El
  12th of Dec, 2008

Fulfillment Center - unauthorized shipment
12399 Belcher Road S Ste 140
Florida

This situation is nothing but a scam, way over charged for sample and then charged for mailing that was not ordered this stuff is just junk
Do
  22nd of Dec, 2008

Fulfillment Center - Acai Berry 60caps.
4650sw 51st. Suite 711
Davie 33314
Phone: 877-859-1107

This company sent me a bottle of AciaBerry 60 caps. that I did not order, and charged my Master Card $89.31 . I would like my Master Card credited with that amount, and I will return the unopened bottle. Thank you, Donna Roninger
Me
  30th of Dec, 2008
I have been charged for shipments I did not ask for and want them to credit my account. I waited 45 minutes to talk to a rep, to have them hang up on me. Please let me know what I can do to get my money back, as I am shipping the product back to them.
Le
  14th of Jan, 2009

Fulfillment Center - Unauthorized charges
fulfillmentplus.com

I order a diet item for $4.95 and got a bill for $44.95. I sent the package back with a signed receipt and they still sent me two more orders I did not approve. They are definitely a rip off and everyone should know. They owe me money for each charge they added to my account. I have had to cancel my card to stop them and have turned them into the fraud alert.

Fulfillment Center - Acai pure
fulfillment center
12399 BELCHER ROAD
Phone: 888 692 8352
WWWGETORDERHELP.COM

Had trail offer and cancelled. Still sent another order. I cancelled again. They keep sending bottles and charging my credit card. Never answer their phone either. Should i call life line which i have?Help
I KNOW I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AND THEY OWE ME 44.90 TIMES TWO ON MY CREDIT CARD
  15th of Jan, 2009
i want my money now from these crooks
  15th of Jan, 2009
what kind of deal is this. you have asked me three times for my comments. are you or are you not the compaint dept?
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i find my complaint is not being submitted
Pa
  7th of Feb, 2009
I am writing to cancel any future orders of Acaipure and colotox charged to my credit card. My account #2726569 you can reach me at patrickcannon@ymail.com

sincerely yours

acaislimdiet
12399 Belcher Road A 140
Phone: 866-383-3941
support@acaislimdiet.com

Have requested cancellation of orders and do not charge credit card for future orders. Still waiting for request to be processed. Product is not working for me. I have been receiving products from California and Florida.

Company address also located at 2807 N Glenoaks Blvd
Burbank, CA 91504-2604
Da
  30th of Mar, 2009
This is a bunch of crap. They are liers and send product that was not oredered and charge my account. I will never order from them ever again.
Da
  30th of Mar, 2009
cancel my order
Sh
  7th of Apr, 2009
I would like to cancel my order of Acaipure and colopure please email me the RMA number. I do not want anymore orders sent to me.
Ch
  20th of May, 2009
Call your creditcard company and put the charge in dispute
Ch
  20th of May, 2009
I will go after this guys no matter what, there are many resources available it just takes a little time.
Li
  5th of Jun, 2009
I also have been charged for shipments that I cancelled last month. I am returning all shipments when they arrive at my home. I have filed complaints with their company, which by the way you can only contact via email, to no avail. Please let me know how to go about getting my money back from them.
An
  8th of Jun, 2009
I called today on june 8th to cancell my order I only received the trail offer. I told them I dont want any more chargs to my card.MY cancelling number I need a RA number thankyou Ann kennedy 248 hanke lane TX.
Sh
  14th of Jul, 2009
I have spoken to these people several times in reference to my refund and they keep saying that it was sent to my bank yet it is not posted to my account I have never seen anything like this in my life and i will never deal with these people again I just want my money.