Fulfillment Center, Largo, FL - Acaipure / Billed for Unwanted Products

1 Stuart, FL, United States Review updated:

I gave my credit card for a "free" sample, supposedly only to be charged for shipping ($4.95).
Then received Hoodia water & gum I didn't order. I sent them back and finally received a credit (but it was $5.95 less than what it was supposed to be).

THEN, there were 2 more charges on my credit card and I had not received any product. Now 2 weeks after the last charge, I receive a bottle of Acaipure that I do not want and did not order.

They do not answer the phone shown on the credit card bill and have not replied to e-mail sent 12/17 to support @centralcoastnutra.net.

Any suggestions as to how to get off this scam, please e-mail me. Jean @ jcp_kv@yahoo.com

Je

Comments

• Lu
      11th of Oct, 2008
    Acaipure Fulfillment Center - CHARGES , WHEN NOT ORDERED
    fULFILLMENT cENTER
    Findlay
    Phone: 419 427 2063

Charged for an ordere not ordered. Came today. Had cancelled 2 monthsa ago, after contacting at%t.

Do not this product. Oprah should be notifiedabout their scam. .

Will be contacting at%t again today

• Ar
      6th of Jan, 2009

I responded to advertisement for free sample of Acaipure and gave my credit card for shipping charge.
    I did not place an order, yet my credit card was charged $44.90, and subsequently I have received further shipments, and I presume further charges. I have emailed the sender to complain and requesting cancellation and reversal of charges. No response. I have called the 888 number associated with the sender, but each time I call there is 40+ minute wait. On one occasion I waited but was cut off after 30 minutes. This is a fraudulent operation.

• Mi
      27th of Jan, 2009

I too have the same situation. I was billed 44.95 for a trial size bottle of Acaipure. I have waited for up to 1 hr to talk to these people with no response. I am sure that this is fraud and action should be taken by both state and federal authorities. These people must be put out of business!!!

• Ba
      28th of Jan, 2009

i have just received another order from fulfillment which i did not order and when i call their pone #800 324-8184 was told the # had changed to 800 707-7937 i have dialed it three times and just get a dead line...mo one answers

27th of Apr, 2009

I have the same problem ..
    the difference with my case is the pills didn't do anything for me .
    can anyone email me with the number on the bottle i seem to have misplaced where i put it .
    i'm trying to get my credit card disputed but i need the number on the bottle..
    blanka0528@aol.com

let's bring these people down ..

• La
      6th of May, 2009

I responded to an ad for AcaiPure that was only $4.95 for shipping. I was however charged $39.00+ for the order and charged for another order. This has resulted in a negative balance in my bank account. I am presently waiting for a refund of the $44.90 to my account which is becoming increasingly negative by the day. I know that my return order has been recieved.tracking #0308 0070 0000 0307 7632.

• Pa
      6th of May, 2009

I have had the same problem .. I did get someone today at this # 1-888-692-8352 they said the first $39.00 dollar charge was for not sending back the TRAIL BOTTLE with in 14 days and that by ordering the trail bottle and not sending it back you were put into and automatic membership which meant you would get and bottle shipped out each month to you and your credit card would be charged..
    they said all this was explained when you ordered and also sent with your first order ... all we had to do was read the terms of the trail offer...

I DID NOT SEE THIS EXPLAINED ANYWHERE...

they should not be aloud to do this...

give this # a try 1-888-692-8352

8th of Jun, 2009

Called my bank. try this number. 1888-846-0681, talked to a Chelsey

8th of Jun, 2009

do not want hoodia or green tea either-cancelled both today 6/7/09 per conversation with Chelsey

• Rm
      9th of Jun, 2009

Totally agree with all, I have been trying several months to get someone on the phone to cancel this product and I have not been successful. The website they give is also useless. Can anyone explain to me how to stop this. I have been calling the number listed above and I am not getting anyone on the phone.

The product does not work, BIG RIP OFF.

• La
      9th of Jun, 2009

At this point I have to disagree. I did get my refund minus a 15% restocking fee. I did however a relatively happy ending.